Alright, so how'd you want it?
后面和侧面剃短吗
Short back and sides?
拿剪刀的是你♥他♥妈♥的
You're the fucking barber.
好吧
Alright.
你叫什么
What's ya name?
关你什么事
What do you care?
我得做记录啊
Gotta make a note for the records don't I?
弗雷泽
Fraser.
我他妈叫弗兰基·弗雷泽
Frankie fucking Fraser.
出生日期
Date of birth?
我可不是想给你写生日卡才问的
Well it ain't 'cause I wanna get you a birthday card.
1923年12月13日
December 13th, 1923.
真的
Seriously?
你说我是骗子
What you calling me a liar?
我们生日是一样的
Same birthday as me.
所以应该打动我吗
And that's suppose to impress me?
你对弗兰基有什么看法
So What you in for Frankie?
你剃头
Carving blokes up.
现在你堆螺丝玩
Now you're clumping screws for fun.
怎么了
What's not to like?
只有这样的时间 一个男人才能独处
Only so much time a fella can do in solitary.
事实上 我喜欢砸螺丝
Thing is, I like beating screws up
而且我也喜欢独处 所以我是一举两得
and I like solitary, so it's a Win/Win for me.
你想成为谁
Who'd you rather be?
带着两个漂亮的理查德出城
Out on the town with a nice couple of Richards,
还是和我呆在这里
or stuck in here with me?
公平竞争
Fair play.
我喜欢鸟
I do like birds.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
别乱动
Here ya hold still.
下午好女士们
Afternoon ladies.
起来 后退 后退
Get up. Get back, get back.
你们两个面朝墙
You two face the wall.
起来
Get up.
走吧 先生们
Go gentlemen.
走啊 先生们 走啊
Let's go gentlemen, come on.
嘿 比尔 你听说鬼点子的事了吗
Hey Bill, you heard the news about Spotty?
他怎么了
What about him?
他只是押错宝在食品间浪费了半数财产
Well he just backed the wrong for food office for half a fortune.
拿了60万件衣服优♥惠♥券
Knocked off 600,000 clothes coupons
还有1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0份配给券
and a 100,000 ration coupons.
在黑市上卖♥♥了
Sold them all on the black market.
显然是他手上最大的一票
Biggest job ever apparently.
傻瓜
Mug.
什么
What?
傻瓜
Mug.
谁
Who?
你 我 我们两个
Me, you, both of us.
鬼点子就是在这出名的
Spot's out here making a name for himself
而我们却在这个茅坑浪费时间
and we're stuck in this khazi wasting away.
快下来 快下来
Get down get down.
我押五镑一号♥ 再押五镑三号♥
I'll have five quid on one and five quid on three
还有你欠我的钱
and the money you owe me.
不 我不欠你钱
No I don't owe you any money.
讲人话
Speak English.
你欠我钱 你是庄家对吧
You owe me money, you're a bookie no?
-是的 但是 -我们有8个人
- Yeah but - There's eight of us
你就一个人
and there's one of you.
如果你想在这继续坐庄
If you're gonna stand there taking bets,
那你就得给钱
you have to pay me money.
这没道
That doesn't.
你欠我钱呐 快付钱
yes you do, pay me the money.
但是我没钱
But I don't have any.
付钱
Pay me the money,
付钱
pay me the money.
诶 停下
Oi,stop!
放开他 他是我的
Lay off him, he's mine.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
尊敬的卡门先生 我是比尔·希尔
Dear Mr Comer, my name is Billy Hill
我来自卡姆登
and I come out of Camden originally
但我现在在旺兹沃斯监狱给你写信
but I'm writing this letter to you from Wandsworth nick.
我不说谎 这不是我第一次入狱了
I won't lie, it's not the first time I've been inside
但绝对是最后一次
but it will definitely be the last.
而且相信我 我言而有信
And believe you me, I'm a man of my word.
我来自一个大家庭 欺骗深入骨髓
I come from a large family where blagging is in our blood.
一如荣耀 忠诚 尊敬
And so is honour, loyalty and respect
当然还有对不断欺骗的渴望
and a need for constant jugglin'.
我怀疑你是否认得我
I'm doubting you know who I am.
我非常了解你 因为一直以来
I very well know who you are, as I've been a frequenter
我都是博图的常客
at Botos for quite some time now.
我非常欣赏从白人手中接管后
I especially like the house band you introduced
引进的家庭乐队
after you took over from the Whites.
总之 入狱之后
Anyway, I've been doin' a lot of thinking
我想了不少
since I've been inside
我认识桑尼和莫伊莎
and I know you Sonny and Moishas'
他们是对你忠诚 拥有你信任的人
as your loyal and trusted men.
我还和莫伊莎聊过几次
I've even spoken to Moisha a few times
他们确实可靠
and he's as solid as they come
但我愿为您效劳卡门先生
but, I'd like to offer you my services Mr Comer
我不是随口说的
and I don't say this lightly
因为我从未为任何人效劳过
as I've never wanted to work for anyone before.
但你不一样 你很聪明
You're different though, you're smart,
你有前瞻性 你无所畏惧
you're forward-thinking and you're fearless
而我认为我们联合起来
and I'd like to think our combined skills
可能是一种动态和致命的组合
can be a dynamic and lethal combination.
如果你对此有些兴趣
If you're at all interested in finding out more
想在纸外多了解一些信息
than What I can put down on paper,
你知道我在哪 你知道去哪找我
you know Where I am and I hope to hear from you soon.
你诚挚的 比尔·希尔
Yours sincerely, Billy Hill.
你好杰西 最近怎么样
Hello Jessie, how are you?
向你介绍一下我的朋友比尔·希尔
I'd like you to meet my friend, Billy Hill.
你好伙计 见到你很开心
Hello mate, how good to see you.
你好约翰
Good to see you John.
亚历克斯 来两杯杰克·波斯
Two Jack bosses please Alex.
马上就好卡门先生
Right away Mr Comer.
他们还用我的名字命名了一种酒
They've even named a drink after me.
喜欢吗
Like it?
很喜欢
Very much.
这是上流社会 比利
This is the high life Billy
别相信那些说这些不精彩的鬼话
and don't let anybody tell you it isn't bloody marvellous,
因为这很精彩
'cause it bloody well is.
那你为什么想为我工作呢
Why'd you wanna work for me then?
好吧卡门先生
Well Mr Comer.
叫我杰克
Call me Jack.
好吧杰克 你知道
Well Jack, I admire you see,
我钦佩你对马和间谍的所作所为
What you done with the horses and the spiels.
你对白人的态度
How you took on the Whites.
这是神马
NM 3 man We can much gnu May.
好吧 我敲诈了生命 看
Well, I blackmailed lives see,
我不惧怕艰巨的任务
not afraid of hard work I'm not.
你知道 我只是不想回那茅坑
Just don't fancy going back to that khazi you know?
我想逃离
Wanna gt; Flea as such.
和全能犯罪大♥师♥共事
Work with the master of all things criminal.
希望你的一些成功对我有影响
Hope some of your success rubs off on me,
你的一些魅力 一些组织技巧
some of your charm, some of your organisational skills.
我不想找野心勃勃的人比利
Not looking for ambitious men Billy,
我想找那些清楚知道自己地位的人
I'm looking for men who know their place.
我最不想要的是一个会算计的人
Last thing I want is a man who reckons
那种知道的比我还多的人
he knows more than What I do.
你是老大杰克 毋庸置疑
You're the boss Jack, no argument there.
管好你自己 可以吗
电影精选列表