十九世纪三十年代的早期
Early 1930s
法♥西♥斯♥主义正在崛起
fascism is on the rise,
英国出现了有组织性的犯罪
and organized crime is born in England.
有两伙人 意大利人沙♥比♥利一家
Two gangs, the Italian Sabinis
以及英国人怀特家族
and the English White family,
合力巩固他们在伦敦西部
join forces to consolidate their control of London's
以及在阴暗的地下世界的统治
West End and its murky underworld.
在城镇的其他地方 有两个无名小卒
In different parts of town, two as-yet unknowns,
杰克·鬼点子·科默
Jack Spot Comer
和比利·希尔
and Billy Hill,
他们渐渐地开始出名了
are starting to make a name for themselves.
这个城市从来没有像现在这样危险过
This city has never looked so dangerous.
这周日 奥斯瓦德·莫斯利
This Sunday, that pernicious bastard,
这个卑鄙小人
Oswald Mosley,
会带着他的大不列颠法♥西♥斯♥联盟
will bring his British Union of Fascists
穿过城镇的东部
through the East End!
穿过我们的东部
Through our East End,
我们不会让他得逞的 对吧
we're not gonna let him, are we?
对 对
No! No!
好的 我来问你们一个问题
So, let me ask you a question.
谁会加入我一起保护我们的家园 家人
Who here will join me in protecting our homes, our families,
用我们的生命抵抗
our livelihood against
那个奸诈的煽动仇恨的人♥渣♥
that treacherous hate mongering scum?
认识下杰克·鬼点子·科默
Meet Jack Spot Comer.
他表面上是犹太社会改革者
Small part Jewish social crusader
而实际上是疑神论暴徒
big part agnostic thug.
他平常在当地白教堂
He's cleaning up in his local man of White chapel,
和东部做清洁工作
and the East End generally.
没什么能阻挡他
Nothing's going to stop him
成为这场游戏中的重要玩家
becoming a serious player.
甚至莫斯利和法♥西♥斯♥也阻挡不了
Not even Mosley and his fascists.
科默先生
Mr. Comer.
就像你要求的那样
Just as you said.
前部的三分之一充满铅
The top third filled with lead.
我希望你能打爆那些黑衫党的头
I hope you smash those Blackshirts' brains in.
黑衫党:意大利国家法♥西♥斯♥党
很好 尼尔森先生
Very good, Mr. Nelson.
非常好
Very good.
以严重的人身伤害罪起诉你
For the charge of grievous bodily harm,
煽动公众动♥乱♥ 攻击了不只一名
inciting public unrest, and attacking not one,
而是攻击了好几名法官
but several officers of the law,
我在此判决你劳♥改♥六个月
I hereby sentence you to six months hard labor.
准备好 贝尔
On your toes, Bear!
这是比利·希尔 一个伦敦北部的男孩
This is Billy Hill, a North London boy,
他不在意他的工作会把他变成什么样的人
but he don't mind where his work takes him.
无论作为梁上君子或是宵小之徒
A prolific burglar and a deft thief.
他绝不缺少雄心壮志
Ambition is definitely not something he's short of.
谢谢你 班尼特夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Bennett.
好的 该你出牌了
Alright, next.
沙♥比♥利先生 怀特先生
Mr. Sabini, Mr. White.
哈利
Harry.
你该叫我怀特先生
It's Mr. White to you.
只有一个怀特先生
There's only one Mr. White here
而那个人是你父亲
and that's your father.
坐下 哈利
Sit down, Harry.
我说了 坐下
I said, sit down.
别让我说第二遍
Don't make me tell you twice.
你可以把你脸上的傻笑收起来了
And you can wipe that smirk off your face,
你这个肮脏的废物
you dirty little toerag.
这地方是有等级制度的
There's an hierarchy around here,
孩子 你忘了吗
son, don't you forget it.
对怀特先生道歉
Apologise to Mr. White.
对不起 怀特先生
Apologies, Mr. White
没有不尊重你的意思
nothing disrespectful meant.
傻♥逼♥
Prick.
够了
That's enough!
对不起 沙♥比♥利先生
Apologies, Mr. Sabini.
你最近来的有点勤 不是吗 孩子
You're becoming quite a regular round here, ain't ya, son?
街上传言说 你一周内抢了两次
Word on the street is, you knocked off that same jeweller’s
在哈顿花♥园♥的同一家珠宝店
in Hutton Gardens twice in one week.
你是不是有点自以为是了 比利
You fancy yourself a bit, do ya, Billy?
就只是感觉挺搞笑的
Just got a sense of humour, that's all.
如果你今天是要用你战利品的大小
What won't be funny is if you make me laugh today
来逗我笑的话 那就不怎么好笑了
with the size of your spoils.
从我收到的消息来看
From what I gather,
我至少要五十英镑
I need at least 50 quid.
我没有五十英镑
I ain't got 50.
这是八十英镑
Here's 80.
好孩子
Good boy.
非常好
Very good boy.
你好 比利
Hello, Billy.
你好 阿姬
Hello, Aggie.
这是第三次看这个电影了
It's the third time we've seen this
但我们还是不知道结局是什么
and we still don't know how it ends.
这是我最喜欢的电影
And it's my favourite.
这也是我最喜欢的
It's my favourite, too.
嗨 杰克 很高兴看见你
Hey, Jack, good to see ya.
你怎么样
How you doing?
嗨 杰克 欢迎回来
Hey, Jack, welcome back.
我来给你拿一品脱酒
I'll get you a pint. Yeah.
你怎么样 真高兴看见你
How you doing? Good to see ya.
莫伊莎
Moisha.
-欢迎回家 你怎么样 -很好
- Welcome home, how are ya? - Good.
桑尼
Sonny.
科默先生
Mr. Comer.
我是马利
The name's Mulley.
达基·马利
Darky Mulley.
我在苏豪区区有四个宣传员 在切尔滕纳姆
I own four Spielers in Soho and have vested interests
南部的每一个赛马场我都能分得一杯羹
in every racecourse south of Cheltenham.
我不是什么流氓恶棍 科默先生
I'm not a gangster, Mr Comer
我甚至都算不上是个罪犯
I'm not even a criminal,
但是我做的事不全是合法的
but what I do is not entirely legal,
因为这些原因 我时常会遇到一些
and for that reason, I sometimes get some lowlife
经常光顾我生意的下层人和人♥渣♥
and some scum that frequent the property.
他们中有些人挺有趣的
Some of them are quite pleasant and fun,
但有些人不是这样
but some of them are not.
我在找一个能掌控后者的人
I'm looking for an employee who can handle the latter.
没有固定期限 只要你不杀人 我就
In no uncertain terms, I'll pay you a decent sum
给你一笔数目可观的钱去料理好这些事
to take care of that and as long as you don't kill anyone,
警♥察♥不会多管闲事的
the bobbies will stay off your back,
因为我也会给他们一大笔钱
'cause I'll pay them a decent sum, too.
我不是在找废柴 科默先生
I'm not looking for a bargain, Mr Comer,
也不是找能力太强的人
or someone who gets too big for their boots.
我是个讲公平的人 希望能按我说的做
I'm a fair man and I expect you to do what I ask,
也希望你能一切顺利
and I expect you to do it without any trouble.
现在 如果你能做
Now, if you can do this,
我们就继续好好谈谈
we'll get on handsomely.
如果你不能 也谢谢你抽出时间听我讲
If you can't, I shall thank you for your time,
我可以找其他人做这件事
and I shall find someone else.
好的 谁发明的铜线
Alright, who invented copper wire?
谁
Who?
是因为两个犹太人为了一法新吵了起来
Two kikes fighting over a farthing.
法新:1961年以前的英国铜币,等于四分之一便士
为什么犹太人要割包皮
Why do Jews get circumcised?
为什么那么做
Why is that?
除非打八折
'Cause Jew birds won't touch nothing,
不然犹太人不会碰任何东西
unless there's 20% off!
你是喜剧演员吗
Comedian, are ya?
犹太人是怎样对进退两难下定义的
What's the definition of a Jewish dilemma?
免费猪肉
Free pork.
犹太人不吃猪肉
我有一堆这种笑话
电影精选列表