Why don't you come and join us darlin'?
有男性加入也是可以的
Could do with bit of male company.
小声点 可以吗
Just keep the noise down will ya?
你不会对我们心软了吧 杰克
Not going soft on us are you Jack?
罗尼
Ronnie.
西伦敦银行被抢
戴夫
Dave.
迈克
Mike.
鲍勃
Bob.
比利
Billy.
小伙子们 又干得不错
Another job well done boys.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
杰克 肯定是出错了
Jack, sure it's a mistake but,
我少了100英镑
I'm 100 quid down.
没错 戴夫
No mistake Dave.
消息来我这儿是因为我
Sources come to me 'cause of who I am.
因为我所有的宣传
'Cause of all my publicity.
所以你的机会更好
Therefore your opportunities are better.
你得到的工作更好
You're getting a better quality of job.
现在我是地下王国的国王
Now I'm the King of the Underworld,
我要获得更大的分成
I'm taking a larger cut.
你对这有什么问题吗
Have a problem with that do ya?
其他的人对这还有问题吗
Does anybody else have a problem with that?
这他妈的是在干什么
What the fuck is going on in here?
出去 出去
Get out, get out.
出去
Out.
黛西 你滚出去 别再回来了
Daisy you get out and don't you come back here again.
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
这不是看起来的那样 杰克
It's not what it looks like Jack.
你也滚出去 你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥
You get out as well, you fucking whore.
你以为我不知道
You thought I don't know?
我他妈的当然知道
Of course I fucking know.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
所以一切都是骗人的
So everything was a lie.
不 不是一切
No, not everything.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
你爱她 对吗
You love her, don't you?
是的 是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
我不生气 比利
I'm not angry Billy.
我知道我应该生气
I know I should be,
但我不生气
but I'm not.
我已经怀疑一段时间了
I suspected for a while
而且我花了很多年学习过没有你的生活
and I've spent years learning to live without you anyway.
好像你给了我选择一样
It's not like you ever gave me a choice.
我爱过你
I did love you.
我现在也还爱你
I still do.
只是是一种不同的方式
It's just in a different way now.
正如我所说 我不生气
Like I said, I'm not angry.
但我想向你要一点东西
But there is something I want from you.
我厌烦了当一个无聊的家庭妇女
I'm bored of being a bored housewife.
我想开一间夜店
I wanna run a club.
给你的
Brought you these.
你可以给我一个
You can offer me one of them.
让我看一下 让我看一下
Okay let me have a look, let me have a...
谁干的
Who did this?
谁他妈打的你
Who fucking did this to ya?
你记得吉普赛 对吗
You remember Gypsy don't ya?
谁
Who?
吉普赛
Gypsy.
她为你工作 是吗
She works for you yeah?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
错误的回答
Wrong answer.
吉普赛 她是否为你工作
Gypsy, does she work for you?
她是否为你工作
Does she work for you?
不 不
No, no
没事了
It's over.
你再也不用为他工作了
You never have to work for him again.
如果你没有蠢到当着数十个目击者的面
I'd have been impressed if you hadn't been stupid enough
收拾他我就会感到很钦佩
to do it front of a dozen witnesses.
你让他脸上缝了他妈50针
You put 50 bloody poor stitches in his face.
我爱她 杰克
I love her Jack.
是啊 还有她操过的其他人
Yeah you and everybody else she's fucked.
他告密了吗
Grassing is he?
如果你不收买♥♥他警♥察♥的朋友就会
Cop's friends bought him if you don't.
明白了吗
Understand?
你去和他谈一谈
You have a word with him.
把这事理清
Straighten this out.
你亲自去处理 情圣小子
Do it your bloody self lover boy.
麻烦了
Please.
伙计
My pal,
去喝杯茶
grab yourself a tea.
你好 约翰尼
Alright Johnny.
你好 杰克
Hello Jack.
我想问你一个问题
I wanna ask you one question.
你想要什么
What do you want?
钱还是更多的伤口
Money or more stitches?
钱
Money.
当然
'Cause you do.
你是个低贱的皮条客
You're a low-life pimp.
你知道他恨你 对吗
You know he hates you don't ya?
谁
Who does?
比利·希尔 想推♥翻♥他为你建立的帝国
Billy Hill, wants to topple your empire he does.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你干什么
What are you doing?
疯了吗
Lost your nuts?
拿走你欠我的
Taking what you owe me.
小鸟有个皮条客 她不值得动怒
The bird has a pimp, she ain't worth the aggravation.
你刚花了我400英镑
400 quid you just cost me.
你去斯皮勒 把它变成正当的地方
You get in Spieler and turn it over proper
你把你的私生活 私有化
and you keep your personal life, personal.
别挡路 吉普赛
Get out of my way Gypsy.
你要怎么做 打我吗
What are you gonna do, hit me?
走开
Just get out of my way.
我能拿不止400英镑 这你心里清楚
I'm worth way more than 400 quid and you know it.
我知道 我给了你500英镑不是吗
Yeah, I paid you 500, didn't I?
或许等你做爸爸之后
Maybe when you become a father
能不再做这些个蠢事了
you'll stop all this nonsense.
或许吧
Maybe.
这样的话你还有8个月的时间
Well that should give you eight months
来改变
to change your ways.
你真是太美了 丫头
My beautiful, beautiful girl.
♪ 在农场上 每个礼拜五 ♪
♪ On the farm every Friday ♪
♪ 在农场上 是吃兔肉派的日子 ♪
♪ On the farm it's rabbit pie day ♪
♪ 所以每个礼拜五 ♪
♪ So every Friday that ever comes along ♪
♪ 我都起得很早 唱起这小曲儿 ♪
♪ I get up early and sing this little song ♪
♪ 跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪
♪ Run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪
♪ 跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪
♪ Run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪
♪ 砰砰砰砰 是农夫的枪响了 ♪
♪ Bang bang bang bang goes the farmer's gun ♪
♪ 跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪
♪ Run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪
♪ 跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪
♪ Run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪
♪ 别让农夫乐得 呵呵呵 ♪
♪ Don't give the farmer his fun fun fun ♪
♪ 没有兔肉派 他也能活下来 ♪
♪ He'll get by without his rabbit pie ♪
♪ 所以跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪
♪ So run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪
希尔先生 我是一个犯罪专栏作家
I'm a crime columnist Mr Hill,
所以你能给我的任何零碎信息 我都会写
so I will write about any tit-bits you can give me
私下里跟我说或者以其它方式都行
confidentially or otherwise.
这是我的名片 你什么时候打给我都行
Here is my card, call me anytime, day or night.
钱不多 但是进账总是好的 不是吗
I don't pay much but it all helps, doesn't it?
电影精选列表