Hello?
有人在家吗?
Is anybody home?
蹲下! 敌人开火了!
Get down! Enemy fire!
Briggs先生?
Mr. Briggs?
不好意思, 先生 你知道Janey在哪儿吗?
Excuse me, sir. Do you know where Janey is?
她一个人出去了, 到处都是Charlie
She went out there. On her own. There`s Charlie everywhere.
对啊, 你知道她去哪里了吗?
Right. Do you know where she went?
受不了了, 去了机场
Couldn`t take it. Went to the airport.
巴黎什么的, 她的旅行结束了
Something about Paris. Her tour was over.
巴黎, 谢谢, 先生
Paris. Thank you, sir.
我需要弹♥药♥! 我挡不住他们了!
I need ammo! I can`t hold them off much Ionger!
她不在这
She`s not here.
去机场了
Went to the airport.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You`re welcome.
滚开, 你这个扎马尾辫的眼镜妹!
Off the road, you glasses and ponytail freak!
2美元!
Two dollars!
- 2美元! - 2美元!
-Two dollars! -Two dollars!
下一站, 机场
Next stop, airport.
红区是上下乘客的
The red zone is for the loading and unloading of passengers.
不许停车
No parking.
请注意
Attention, please.
所有停在白区的保时捷944s 将会立即被拖走
All red Porsche 944s parked in the white zone will be towed immediately.
巴黎航♥空♥, 805次航♥班♥ 前往巴黎的艺术学校...
Paris Air, flight 805 to art school in Paris...
...现在可以在122号♥门登机
...from gate 1 22, is now boarding.
对不起了, 各位!
Excuse me, everyone!
有个我深爱的女孩就要登机去巴黎了
There`s a girl boarding a plane right now to Paris that I Iove.
如果我不能及时赶到 告诉她我的感情...
If I don`t get there in time and tell her how I feel...
...我就可能再也见不到她了
...I may never see her again.
去找她吧, 小子
Go get her, son.
祝你好运, 年轻人
Good Iuck, young man.
- 去找她! - 上啊
-Go get her! -Go for it.
哦, 该死, 去吧
Oh, hell, just go.
站住, 婊♥子♥!
Freeze, bitch!
你在我的行李箱上流血
You`re bleeding on my suitcase.
对不起!
Excuse me!
对不起了, 各位!
Excuse me, everyone!
有个我深爱的女孩就要登机去巴黎了--
There`s a girl about to board a plane to Paris right now that I Iove--
我们刚才已经听过了, 白♥痴♥
We already heard that one. Asshole.
这是前往艺术学校的巴黎航♥空♥805次航♥班♥ 最后一次通知...
This is the final call for Paris Air flight 805 to art school...
...在122号♥门登机
...departing from gate 1 22.
Janey!
Janey!
嗨, 混♥蛋♥, 那是我的
Hey, shithead, that`s mine.
还给我!
Give it back!
相信那个球, Jake, 扔出你自己
Just believe in the ball, Jake. And throw yourself.
好啊
Yeah.
太好了!
Yes!
扔得好, Jake
Nice shot, Jake.
- Jake? - Janey
-Jake? -Janey.
感谢上帝我及时找到你了, 听我说
Thank God I got to you in time. Listen to me.
我不会让你去巴黎
I`m not going to Iet you go to Paris.
- 这是前往艺术学校的805次航♥班♥的... - 为什么不?
-This is the final call... -Why not?
...最后一次通知
...for flight 805 to art school.
如果你要考虑怎样阻止一个女孩离开 现在就该考虑了
If you`re finding words to stop a girl from leaving, now would be the time.
Janey...
Janey...
...我在了解你之前打了那个赌
...I made that bet before I knew you.
在真正了解我自己之前
Before I really knew me.
哦, Jake
Oh, Jake.
停下
Okay, hold it right there.
告诉我你没有在引用Freddie Prinze Jr.
T ell me you didn`t quote Freddie Prinze Jr.
我就知道 那是“She`s All That”里的台词
I knew it. That was a Iine from She`s All That.
我一边看一边自♥慰♥
I masturbate to that movie.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
不, 一点也不, 自♥慰♥有益健康
No, not at all. Masturbation`s very healthy.
不, 别管我们的事
No, stay out of it.
哦, 对不起, 我只是想说些话
Oh, I`m sorry. I just had to say something.
我控制不了自己, 请继续
I couldn`t help myself. Go on.
谢谢
Thank you.
Janey, 你说你无法信任不相信你的人
Janey, you said you couldn`t believe in someone that didn`t believe in you.
我相信你, 我一直都相信你
Well, I believed in you. I always believed in you.
哦, Jake
Oh, Jake.
哦, 上帝, 我真不敢相信 你会相信那些废话
Oh, God. I can`t believe you fell for that crap.
- 那是“Pretty in Pink”里的 - 你确定?
-That`s Pretty in Pink. -Are you sure?
相信我
Trust me.
- 不好意思, 你在干什么? - 让我来给你点建议, Jake
-Excuse me. What are you doing? -Let me give you some advice, Jake.
扔掉“我是可爱感性的帅小伙”的那一套
Lose the I`m-the-cute-and-sensitive- popular-boy routine.
那很可悲
It`s pathetic.
告诉Janey你内心真实的想法
And tell Janey what`s true in your heart.
别再做个小婊♥子♥了
Stop being such a Iittle bitch.
但我只是想要--
But I was just trying to--
别对我用那个眉毛动作, 那没用
Don`t even use that eyebrow move on me. It`s not gonna work.
你那个动作用得太多了
You do overuse that move.
还有你, Janey
And you.
“戴眼镜不合群又反叛的”小姐
Miss Other-Side-of-the-Tracks- Awkward-Rebel-With-GIasses.
别听信Jake的废话, 别犯傻了
Wise up to Jake`s bullshit. Stop being such a dumb-ass.
她说得对
She`s right.
- Janey.... - 什么, Jake?
-Janey.... -Yes, Jake?
也许你该乘飞机去巴黎
Maybe you should get on that plane and go to Paris.
如果你留下, 我们只有一个夏天
Well, if you stay, we really only have the summer.
然后我要去大学, 我们只能通通电♥话♥ 偶尔在周末相聚
Then I go to college. We`II spend the occasional weekend together.
那样虽然很好
Which is nice.
但有可能某一天晚上我会喝得大醉 并和一个女孩上了床
But chances are, one night I`II get wrecked and have sex with some girl.
你会叫我荡♥妇♥
You`II call me a slut.
我会叫你淫棍, 然后我们会分手
I`II call you a cock-tease, and we`II break up.
所以你认真地想一下 到底有何意义呢?
So when you really think about it, what`s the point?
嗯, 我没想到会是这样的事实
Well, that wasn`t exactly the kind of truth I was expecting.
但我不会吃这一套的 你以为我有多蠢啊?
But I`m not gonna fall for it. How big a dumb-ass do you think I am?
很明显这段话你是从“Karate Kid” 那儿偷来的
You obviously stole that from Karate Kid.
不, 事实上, 我--
No, actually, I--
Jake, 没关系
Jake, it`s okay.
我也爱你
I Iove you too.
我们都知道事情会这么发展
We all know where this is going.
该死的青少年
Fucking teenagers.
就是现在
This is it.
正确的时机
The right moment.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
Mitch, 我学到了很有价值的一课
Well, Mitch, I Iearned a very valuable Iesson.
我意识到我并不想和女孩有关系...
I realized that I don`t really wanna get involved with a girl...
...除非我真正爱她
...unless I`m really in Iove with her.
是啊
Yeah.
好样的, Ox, 我们知道你是从屁♥眼♥上的
Nice try, Ox. We know you took it in the ass.
不管你们相不相信 我也学到了很有价值的一课
Believe it or not, I, too, Iearned a valuable Iesson.
Bruce, 你的口音, 怎么回事?
Bruce, your accent. What happened?
你看, 我意识到泡妞的最佳方法...
You see, I realized that the best way to get the girl...
...就是做回自己
...is to just be yourself.
对于大多数人而言 那会是非常有价值的一课
For most people that would be a very valuable Iesson.
但对你而言, 我宁可你继续做中国人
But in your case, I`d stick to being Chinese.
日本人
Japanese.
那么, Mitch, 昨晚你学到了什么?
So what`d you Iearn Iast night?
先生们, 我学到了最棒的一课
Gentlemen, I Iearned the greatest Iesson of all.
那就是 和这些青少年电影里的其他人不同...
That unlike everyone else in these teen movies...
...我可不想学什么白♥痴♥兮兮的 有价值的一课
...I don`t wanna Iearn some dumb-ass valuable Iesson.
我还想干!
I still wanna fuck!
- 嗨 - 好啊
-Hey. -AII right.
“Not Another Teen Movie 非常男女” -=结束=-
准备好了?
Ready?
开拍!
And action!
来啊, Austin
Come on, Austin.
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Holy shit!
我太神了!
I`m a fucking god!
电影精选列表