Look at that. Oh, my God.
会留下污渍的
That`s going to stain.
你现在不是想哭吧, 对吧?
You`re not going to cry now, are you?
喂, 你不能不分场合就开始慢慢鼓掌
Look, you can`t just start a slow clap at any old time.
- 你要等待正确的时机 - 什么时候才是正确的时机呢?
-You gotta wait for the right moment. -When is it the right moment?
你会知道的
You`II know.
这里不允许任何人来
Nobody`s allowed down here.
Janey, 我只是觉得--
Janey, I just thought--
你怎么进来的? 我把门锁了
How did you get in here? I dead-bolted the door.
你房♥子的侧面有个洞
There`s a hole in the side of your house.
那是谁?
Who`s that?
- 我妈妈 - 你的眼睛和她一样
-It`s my mother. -You have her eyes.
我六岁的时候她就死了
She died when I was 6.
对不起
I`m sorry.
我至今还清晰记得
I remember it Iike it was yesterday.
1989年的圣诞节, 爸爸被拉链厂解雇
Christmas, 1 989. Dad had been fired from the zipper factory.
妈妈想尽办法维持一家生计
Mom was pulling in tricks to make ends meet.
Daniel Day-Lewis凭借影片 “我的左脚”赢得奥斯卡
Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar for My Left Foot.
而我最想要一个Betsy Wetsy娃娃
And all I wanted was a Iittle Betsy Wetsy doll.
我记得, 要是按她的肚子 她会尿得满身都是
I remember those. Push her belly, she`d piss all over herself.
她说她出去给我爸爸弄瓶杜松子酒...
She said she was going out to get my dad a bottle of gin...
...但我知道她是给我去买♥♥那个礼物
...but I knew she was going to get me that present.
那天晚上雨下得很大...
It was raining really hard that night...
...路上很滑
...and the roads were slippery.
哦, 上帝, Janey, 一起车祸?
Oh, God, Janey. A car accident.
不, 癌症
No. Cancer.
我不得不承担起所有她的职责:
I had to take on all of her responsibilities:
烧饭, 打扫卫生, 还有给Mitch喂奶
Cooking and cleaning and breast-feeding Mitch.
那些都过去了, 想想你的未来
It`s in the past. Think about your future.
你看你是多么的有天赋
Look how talented you are.
我曾经梦想过跳上飞机去巴黎
I have this dream of just hopping on a plane and going to Paris.
那里有座艺术学校, 但我读不起
There`s an art school, but I can`t afford it.
除非我在录取结束前攒够26,000美元
Unless I raise $26,000 before the admissions cutoff.
Janey, 你知道么, 我爸妈每年都为 读不起艺术学校的女孩们设立一个奖学金
My parents give a scholarship to girls who can`t get into art school.
真的? 那太棒了
Really? That`s amazing.
今年他们给了Lupe 那个墨西哥的指画者
This year we gave it to Lupe, the Mexican finger painter.
我想你会很喜欢她的画
I think you`d really Iike her work.
有时候我希望我的生活是个童话...
Sometimes I wish my Iife was a fairy tale...
...有谁能来带我走
...and some guy would come and take me away.
- 我-- - 因为我们--
-I was-- -Yeah, because we--
- 我的眼睛闭着 - 我们甚至不能--
-My eyes were shut. -And we couldn`t even--
我要....
I`m gonna....
- 我要走了 - 好的
-I`m going to go. -Okay.
祝贺那些被提名毕业舞会皇后的男女们
Congratulations to the men and women nominated for prom queen.
Janey!
Janey!
- Janey - 真是个蠢货
-Janey. -What a nerd.
嗨, 看啊
Hi. Check it out.
你被提名毕业舞会皇后了
You have been nominated for prom queen.
- 什么? - 是啊
-What? -Yeah.
- 真不敢相信 - 是啊
-I can`t believe it. -Yeah.
你有舞伴了吗?
So do you have a date yet?
不, 没人邀请过我
No, nobody`s asked me.
你想去吗?
Do you wanna go?
当然, 如果有人邀请我的话
Of course, if somebody asked me.
那我现在就邀请你
Then I`m asking you right now.
邀请我♥干♥什么?
About what?
参加毕业舞会
The prom.
对, 我知道, 那是在周六, 真是的
Yeah, I know. It`s on Saturday, silly.
英语课见
See you in English.
好的
Okay.
我就知道你会那么说
I had a feeling you were gonna say that.
你觉得你会成为毕业舞会皇后? 别做梦了, Janey
Think you`II be prom queen? Well, think again, Janey.
你把“ass” 放进“embarrassment” 把“boo” 放进“taboo”
You put the ``ass`` in ``embarrassment,`` the ``boo`` in ``taboo"`
还有把“suck”放进“liposuction”
And the ``suck`` in ``Iiposuction"`
你就只会那些?
Is that the best you can do?
不
No.
你还把“brat”放进“bratwurst”
You also put the ``brat`` in ``bratwurst"`
“eew”放进“jujitsu”
And the ``eew`` in ``jujitsu"`
“ism” 放进“This is all just a defense mechanism”
And the ``ism`` in ``This is all just a defense mechanism"`
所以我告诉她 “带走那个老女人把你妈妈送回去”
So I told her, ``Take the old Iady and send your mama back"`
你有没有邀请你的四眼田鸡妹参加舞会?
So you asked your four-eyed circus freak to the prom yet?
- 我们讨厌那个! - 我们讨厌那个!
-We resent that! -We resent that!
你能不能不提啊, Austin
Why don`t you just drop it, Austin.
Jake在裤子上弄了一点颜料来想着Janey
Jake made a few paint stains in his pants thinking about Janey.
那只是个赌约, 好吗, 伙计?
It`s just a bet. Okay, man?
你总是对难看的女孩有意思...
You always had a thing for ugly girls...
...“我对难看的女孩有意思”先生, 对吧?
...Mr. I-Have- a-Thing-for-Ugly-Girls.
你是说Janey?
You mean Janey?
她看上去就像是个装满软骨的废物罐
She Iooks as good as a dumpster full of gristles.
叮铃 - 叮铃
BIing-bling.
Janey Briggs...
Janey Briggs...
...很正
...is hot.
- 嗨, Janey - 嗨, Jake
-Hey, Janey. -Hey, Jake.
我想了很多...
I`ve been doing a Iot of thinking...
...有些事我要问你
...and there`s something I want to ask you.
我不想弄得很严重的样子...
I don`t want to make a big deal of it...
...所以我就直说了, 好吗?
...so I`m just gonna Iay it out there, okay?
就是这个
Here it is.
你看, 我不喜欢长篇大论
See, I don`t Iike making big speeches.
我是个直性子, 看到什么就说什么
I`m a straight shooter. I call them Iike I see them.
你看到的我就是真正的我
What you see is what you get.
没人能阻挡我, 没人能让我放慢脚步
Ain`t nobody gonna break my stride. Ain`t nobody gonna slow me down.
Jake, 你是不是在邀请我去...?
Jake, are you trying to ask me to the...?
是的
Yeah.
我很乐意和你一起去
I`d Iove to go with you.
很好, 很好
Great. Great.
英语课见
I`II see you in English.
你--
You--
现在是周五晚上, 八点...
It`s Friday night, it`s 8:.00...
...而这只意味着一件事
...and that can only mean one thing.
你猜对了 新一集的“Sabrina, 少年女巫”
You guessed it. A new episode of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
但如果你不是Melissa Joan Hart迷...
But if you`re not a fan of Melissa Joan Hart...
...我也不确定谁不是...
...and I`m not sure who isn`t...
...有场州冠军赛要比
...there`s a state championship to be played.
好了, 该玩玩橄榄球了!
AII right. It`s time to play some football!
今晚, John Hughes黄蜂对阵北Compton野猫
The John Hughes Wasps take on the North Compton Wildcats.
该死!
Goddamn!
那是橄榄球史上最快的上半场了
That`s the fastest half of football ever.
别想耍我们, 因为我们看到你 偷看我们训练, 你在偷学我们的常规动作
We saw you at our practice. I know you stole our routine.
我不知道你在说什么, 我们一直做 自己的加油动作, 对吧, 姑娘们?
I don`t know what you mean. We do our own cheers. Right, girls?
对啊
That`s right.
好啊, 你最好带来
Well, then, you better bring it.
哦, 已经带来了
Oh, it`s already been broughten.
回答得不错, Priscilla! 耶!
Nice comeback, Priscilla! Yeah!
我们是北Compton野猫
We are the North Compton Wildcats
我们是黑人, 我们知道
We`re black, we know it
我们摇晃着我们的战利品并展示它们
We shake our booty and show it
我们不是白人 我们不是白人
We ain`t white We ain`t white
我们当然不是白人 来啊, 黑人
We definitely ain`t white Break it down, nigga
该死, 那些婊♥子♥演得还真像!
Damn, those bitches represent!
好啊!
AII right!
- Reggie Ray - 我感觉有人要打赌
-Reggie Ray. -I smell a bet.
你没事吧?
You all right?
教练说耳朵里出血没事
Coach says it`s okay to bleed from the ears.
我要重新登场
I got to go back out on the field.
好的, 当心点, 你只剩下三次--
AII right. Be careful. You only have three--
两次撞击了, Reggie Ray
Two concussions Ieft. Reggie Ray.
下半场开始了
And we`re back.
上啊, 黄蜂!
Let`s go, Wasps!
上啊, 黄蜂!
Let`s go, Wasps!
上啊, 黄蜂!
电影精选列表