Let`s go, Wasps!
蓝色33! 准备!
BIue 33! Set!
从那条线开始防守
That`s defense right there.
对Reggie Ray说“再见”吧
Say ``good day`` to Reggie Ray.
坐下, 他只不过被轻轻地撞了一下
Sit down. He got the wind knocked out of him.
- 加油, Reggie Ray, 站起来! - Reggie Ray
-Come on, Reggie Ray, get up! -Reggie Ray.
你还有一次撞击!
You still have another concussion!
加油啊, 伙计!
Come on, dog!
看上去不妙啊, 教练
It doesn`t Iook good, coach.
- 他能比赛吗? - 他昏过去了
-Can he play? -He`s in a coma.
回答我的问题! 他能比赛吗?
Answer my question! Can he play?
他没呼吸了, 送他去医院!
He can`t breathe. Get him to a hospital.
给我听着!
Listen right now!
我不管你必须做什么! 他得继续参加比赛, 该死的!
I don`t care what you have to do! He stays in the game, goddamn it!
- 教练, 我爱你 - 该死的!
-Coach, I`m in Iove with you. -Goddamn it!
干
Fuck.
妈的, 这混♥蛋♥好重!
Holy shit, this motherfucker`s heavy.
蓝色15!
BIue 1 5!
准备! 开始!
Set! Hut!
该死的, Reggie Ray!
Goddamn it, Reggie Ray!
该死
Shit.
刚才... 刚才是怎么回事?
Wham, bam, what the fuck just happened?
Wyler, 我没有别的选择 你是剩下的唯一一个四分卫
Okay, Wyler, I`ve got no choice. You`re the only quarterback I`ve got.
- 我说把球给Marty - 我能上场就很高兴了
-I say give the ball to Marty. -I`m just happy being on the field.
- 你会一直想, “如果…将会怎么样” - 我是个英雄!
-You`ll always wonder, ``What if?`` -I`m a hero!
该死的! 去比赛啊!
Goddamn it! Get in the game!
你是我们唯一的希望! 该死的!
You`re our only chance!
- 你是个娘娘腔的, Wyler! - 了却Marty的心愿!
-You`re a pussy, Wyler! -Do it for Marty`s torso!
你因为害怕而发抖, 哈?
You got butterflies, huh?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是睿智的看门人
I`m the wise janitor.
我传授知识, 帮助别人克服恐惧
I impart knowledge and help overcome fears.
我也换尿盆
I also replace the urinal cakes.
我是来帮助你找回你的长传的
I`m here to help you get your throw back.
- 你怎么--? - 我一直在观察
-How did you--? -I`ve been watching.
练习中, 走廊里, 更衣室里, 淋浴时...
During practice, in the hallways, in the Iockers, taking a shower...
...用湿毛巾抽打其他男孩
...whipping boys with a wet towel.
- 知道你喜欢那样 - 嗨! 让我们回到长传上
-Can tell you kind of Iike that. -Hey! Let`s get back to the throw.
Marty的事不是你的错
What happened to Marty wasn`t your fault.
真的?
Really?
好吧, 是你的错, 不过你要克服它
Okay, it was. But you got to get over it.
它可能发生在任何一个人身上
It could`ve happened to anybody.
任何一个不服从教练和球队...
Anybody that disobeyed the coach and the team...
...并把球传给一个90磅重 不该出现在球场上的家伙的人
...and threw to a 90-pound kid who shouldn`t have been on the field.
闭嘴! 这怎么能算是帮我?
Stop! How is any of this supposed to be helping me?
对啊, 忘了我刚才说的话吧
Right. Forget what I said.
你要站出来, 相信那个球 并把你自己扔出去
You got to go out there, believe in the ball and throw yourself.
你能做到
You can do it.
我要站出来
I`m going out there.
只剩下25秒了, 这个赛季...
Only 25 seconds remaining, and the season...
...就看四号♥四分卫Jake Wyler的了
...rests in the hands of fourth-string quarterback Jake Wyler.
换句话说: 我们真是不走运
Translation: We`re shit out of luck.
给我个W!
Give me a W!
给我个Y!
Give me a Y!
给我个-- 舔我屄♥♥插♥我♥屁的大“鸟”!
Give me a-- Lick my pussy ass cock shit!
舔我屄♥♥插♥我♥屁的大“鸟”!
Lick my pussy ass cock shit!
蓝色83!
BIue 83!
- 蓝色83! - Reggie Ray?
-BIue 83! -Reggie Ray?
我感觉好多了
I reckon I`m feeling better.
准备! 开始!
Set! Hut!
该死!
Shit.
那是我见过的最差的, 最差的传球
That has to be the worst pass I`ve ever seen, ever.
那是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
Jake?
Jake?
Jake
Jake.
嗨
Hey.
- 你干得很好 - 我把比赛搞砸了, Janey
-You did great out there. -I blew the game, Janey.
我让每个人都失望了
I Iet everyone down.
那只是场橄榄球赛, Jake 再说...
It`s just a football game, Jake. Besides...
...你没有让我失望
...you didn`t Iet me down.
真的?
Really?
Jake, 你教会了我成为自己
Jake, you`ve taught me to be myself.
你从没把我当那个戴眼镜扎马尾辫的女孩看
You never saw me as the girl in glasses.
别忘了粘有颜料的工装裤
Don`t forget the paint-covered overalls.
对啊, 你也从没注意到那个
Right, you never noticed those either.
你也教会了我很多关于我自己的事
You taught me a Iot about myself too.
哦, Jake, 我们之间不再有任何障碍
Oh, Jake. Nothing could ever come between us now.
我们之间不再有任何障碍
Nothing could ever come between us now.
Jake Wyler
Jake Wyler.
祝贺你, 你搞砸了我完美的赛季
Congratulations. You blew my perfect season.
-“你搞砸了我完美的赛季”先生 - 你想要什么, Austin?
-Senor You-BIew-My-Perfect-Season. -What do you want, Austin?
一条命
A Iife.
还有报复
And payback.
- 拜托, 别这么做 - 不, 我要在周围游荡
-Come on, don`t do this. -No, I`II hang around.
也许告诉Janey一点点小- 秘 - 密....
Maybe tell Janey a Iittle S-E-C-R-A-T-P....
怎么回事?
What`s going on?
Austin
Austin.
这不好笑!
This isn`t funny!
不
No.
我不敢相信
I don`t believe it.
当我觉得你难看的时候 我说我能把你塑造成毕业舞会皇后...
I said I`d turn you into prom queen when I thought you were ugly...
...把这个贫穷, 没有朋友 身上还有点味的女孩
...the girl with no friends who was dirt poor and smelled a Iittle funky.
看, 我犯了个错误
Look, I made a mistake.
如果能再回头的话 我决不会打那个愚蠢的赌
If I could go back, I never would`ve made that stupid bet.
什么赌?
What bet?
我没说任何打赌的事
I never said anything about a bet.
我所说的是:
AII I said was:
“我装作告诉你一个大秘密...
``I`m pretending to whisper...
...Jake会以为我在告诉你一个大秘密 并会坦白...
...so Jake thinks I`m telling you a secret and will confess...
...一个大秘密, 证实我对你所说的一切”
...revealing a secret and confirming everything I whispered in your ear"`
我希望我没有打过那个赌
I wish I didn`t make that bet
我不想成为那样的人
That`s not the guy I want to be
如果时间能够倒流
If I could just turn back the clock
Janey仍会和我在一起
Then Janey would still be with me
告诉我, 妈妈, 我该怎么做?
Tell me, Mom, what should I do?
我爱这个男孩
I love this boy
但他对我不诚实
But he has been untrue
我会尽全力弥补
I`ll do my best to make things right
希望我们能度过这次不快
I wish we could resolve this fight
那有可能
It could happen
那有可能
It could happen
- 在今晚的毕业舞会 - 在今晚的毕业舞会
-At the prom tonight -At the prom tonight
不管怎样我都要找个女人
I`m getting pussy no matter what
即使是荡♥妇♥也无所谓
Even if it with dirty slut
而我最期望的还是真爱
True love is what I want the most
我刚在你们的法式土司里“打飞机”过
I just jerked offi in your French toast
如果我们的妈妈是同一个人
So what if we have the same mother
今晚我要上我的兄弟
Tonight I`m gonna fuck my brother
在几小时后我将是毕业舞会皇后
In a few hours I`ll be queen of the prom
我第一次去越南的时候就是个酒鬼了
I`ve been an alcoholic Since my first tour in Nam
我邀请Janey参加舞会 而她不知道为什么
I asked Janey to the prom And she doesn`t know why
我在这歌♥里的唯一原因是我是个黑人
I`m only in the song because I`m a black guy
我没有钱, 必须做自己的衣服
I have no money I have to make my own dress
看看, 我的乳♥房♥♥很漂亮, 不是吗?
Look at me, my breasts are perky, yes
不管付出任何代价, 我也要夺回她
I`m gonna win her back No matter what it takes
我来了, 我要忘掉Jake
Here I go, I`m gonna Forget about Jake
今晚的毕业舞会
Prom tonight
今晚的毕业舞会
Prom tonight
今晚的毕业舞会
Prom tonight
那将会发生, 那将会发生
It`s gonna happen, gonna happen
在毕业舞会
电影精选列表