At the prom
今晚
Tonight
嗨, Ricky
Hi, Ricky.
谢谢, 英语课见
Thanks. See you in English.
哦, 不过我们已经毕业了
Oh, but we`re graduated.
好的, 你能不能--? 我不是-- 不, 你能把它拿--?
AII right, can you--? I`m not-- No, can you take it ba--?
你能不能不要--? 好吧
Can you please not--? AII right.
当我还是一年级 我扔出了176个触底得分传球
When I was a freshman, I threw 1 76 touchdown passes.
二年级时, 我带着扭伤的关节 一根断掉的趾骨...
My sophomore year, I ran 1 4 in on my own with a sprained ankle...
...破裂的十二指肠和皮下血肿 跑了第14名
...a broken phalange, a ruptured duodenum and subdermal hematoma.
三年级时, 我赢得了自然展览会奖...
When I was a junior, I won the science fair...
...因为开一辆大众甲壳虫压过一个土豆
...for running a Volkswagen Bug off a potato.
最近, 我是Greco-Roman摔跤联盟的明星
Most recently, I was a star of the Greco-Roman Wrestling Federation.
我敢打赌她干起来肯定很爽
I bet she great bonk.
不好意思, Bruce? 不, 你不会“干”Amanda Becker
Excuse me, Bruce? No. You don`t bonk Amanda Becker.
你要温柔地温柔地“做”她
You make sweet, sweet Iove to her.
Amanda Becker就像一朵花
Amanda Becker`s Iike a flower.
你闻她
You smell her.
你轻轻地触摸她
You touch her gently.
你景仰她的美丽, 你看着她绽放
You admire the beauty. You watch it blossom.
你感谢上帝能创造出如此完美的东西
And you thank God he created something so perfect.
去向她表白
Go to her.
勇敢点, Mitch!
Be strong, Mitch!
你想从我这儿得到什么?
What do you expect from me?
- 你觉得我会和你做♥爱♥吗? - 不! 你不明白
-Do you think I`II have sex with you? -No! You don`t understand.
我可不是便宜的荡♥妇♥
Because I am not a cheap slut.
我不会干每个给我寄信的可怜虫
I don`t screw every pathetic guy that gives me a Ietter.
我只帮他们“打飞机”
I give them hand jobs.
- 想跳舞吗? - 除非我们相平了
-Want to dance? -Only if we`re horizontal.
我听到了
I totally heard that.
我们去跳舞
We`re dancing.
真有意思
It`s funny.
你不可能猜到 这个学校里每个人都是职业舞者
You`d never suspect everyone here is a professional dancer.
哦, 上帝, 不
Oh, God. No.
我想在这儿, 就在舞池上做♥爱♥
I want to do it here on the dance floor.
Janey!
Janey!
你别忘了我们的交易 她赢了, 你就是我的
Don`t you forget our deal. She wins, you`re mine.
现在是每个打过赌能将一个叛逆女孩...
And now the moment every popular guy who`s made a bet...
...改造成毕业舞会皇后的 受欢迎的家伙所期待的时刻了:
...to turn a rebellious girl into prom queen has been waiting for:
现在宣布今年的毕业舞会国王和皇后
The announcement of the prom king and queen.
今年的毕业舞会国王是...
This year`s prom king is...
Marty!
Marty!
...Jake Wyler!
...Jake Wyler!
不错啊, Jake!
Way to go, Jake!
今年的毕业舞会皇后是....
This year`s prom queen is....
你赢了, Priscilla!
You got it, Priscilla!
我不敢相信, 是平局
I don`t believe it. It`s a tie.
平局?
A tie?
- 不是吧! - 哦, 我的上帝
-Holy shit! -Oh, my God.
你们新的毕业舞会皇后们是...
Your new prom queens are...
- ...Kara and Sara Fratelli - 操
-...Kara and Sara Fratelli. -Fuck.
- 哦, 上帝啊! - 这是她们应得的
-Oh, my God! -They deserve it.
祝贺你们!
Congratulations!
你们的国王和皇后来了!
There we go! Your king and queen.
我建议我们一起...
I say we make Iike a tree and branch...
...离开这儿吧
...out of here.
好的, Kara and Sara
AII right, Kara and Sara.
现在是国王和皇后的传统...
Now it is traditional for the king and queen...
- ...来跳一段庆祝舞蹈 - 过来
-...to share a ceremonial dance. -Come here.
把你们的头放在我的肩膀
Put your heads on my shoulder
你闻起来不错
You smell good.
Janey!
Janey!
知道Austin去哪儿了吗?
Do you know where Austin went?
我知道他在日出旅馆租了个房♥间, 六号♥房♥
I know he rented a room at the Sunrise Motel. Room number six.
穿过自动售冰机 如果你看到百事可乐机, 说明你走得太远了
Past the ice dispenser. Hit the Pepsi machine, you went too far.
哦, 门肯定不会上锁的
Oh, and the door will not be Iocked.
我就知道这么多
That`s all I know.
谢谢, Malik
Thanks, Malik.
你真是聪明睿智 你没有得到应得的尊重
You`re intelligent and insightful. You don`t get the respect you deserve.
你说真的, Jake?
You really mean that, Jake?
太好了! 我一直想要和你讨论--
That`s great! I`ve always wanted to discuss--
我真的要走了, 抱歉
I actually got to go. Sorry.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Motherfucker.
站在那儿别动, 先生
Hold it right there, mister.
我不会让你再伤害Janey, 明白? 另外, 我爱她
I am not going to Iet you hurt Janey again, okay? Besides, I Iove her.
我也是
Well, so do I.
但我是她最好的朋友, 我一直在她面前...
But I`m the best friend, and I`ve been in front of her the whole time...
...她还没意识到, 不过她会的
...and she just doesn`t realize it yet, but she will.
我是那个认识到自己错误的酷小伙
I`m the cool guy who`s Iearned the error of his ways.
她会原谅我的错误并意识到我爱她
She`II forgive my mistakes and realize I Iove her.
该死, 真的是那样
Damn it. That`s true.
为什么这扇门锁着? 这事可是十万火急!
Why`s this door Iocked? It`s a fire hazard!
闪开!
Get out of the road!
嗨, 当心点, 伙计!
Hey, watch it, man!
她并没有被你吸引!
She`s not attracted to you!
她不爱你!
She doesn`t Iove you!
你永远不会比朋友更多!
You`II never be more than a friend!
2美元!
Two dollars!
自动售冰机
Ice dispenser.
6
Six.
好啊! 我会让你忘掉 输了毕业舞会皇后的事
Yeah! I`II make you forget all about Iosing prom queen.
告诉我谁是你♥爸♥爸! 告诉我谁是你♥爸♥爸!
Tell me who your daddy is! Tell me who your papa is!
从她身上下来, 伙计!
Get off her, man!
Priscilla
Priscilla.
别动
Don`t move.
- 这是怎么回事? - 一些美丽的事
-What`s going on? -Something beautiful.
- Janey在哪儿? - “跑回家找爸爸”小姐...
-Where`s Janey? -Miss Run-Home-to-My-Daddy...
...跑回家找爸爸了
...ran home to her daddy.
- 那是为带Janey去参加毕业舞会 - 你把--
-That`s for taking Janey to the prom. -You put the--
- 那是为在派对上伤害她! - 这真是让我情欲大动啊
-That`s for hurting her at the party! -This is really turning me on.
那是为你表现得如此古怪
That`s for being really weird.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道那是为了什么
I don`t know what that was for.
- 哦, 我真是饥渴 - 哦, 我真是饥渴
-Oh, me so horny. -Oh, me so horny.
你这可怜虫搞不到美国妞?
You nerd who can`t get pussy from American girl?
你这聪明的小曲奇, 你怎么知道?
You smart cookie. How you know?
我知道
I know.
你跟我走, 我帮你“吸 - 吸”
You follow me, I give you sucky-sucky.
嗨! 大家还站着干什么?
Hey! What`s everybody standing around for?
来啊, 来一起玩啊!
Come on. Join the fun!
看我的!
Watch me!
大家完全放开玩啊! 耶!
Get footloose everybody! Yeah!
一, 二, 三, 来啊, 你行的--
One, two, three. Come on, you can--
踢他的屁♥股♥!
Kick him in the butt!
嗨
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
我从没想过会听到自己说这个...
I never thought I`d hear myself say this...
...但就一次 我希望能遇到一个温柔感性的...
...but for once, I wish I could meet a nice, sensitive guy...
...不只是想着性的男孩
...who wanted more than just sex.
那太值得赞美了
That is very admirable.
我希望有男孩带我出去吃饭
I wish a guy would take me out for dinner.
我也有同感
I feel the same way.
就一次...
And for once...
...我希望有个男孩跟我乳♥交♥一次
...I wish a guy would take a dump on my chest.
那太吓人了
That is appalling.
那真让我不爽
That really upsets me.
真不敢相信还没人跟你乳♥交♥过
I can`t believe nobody`s ever taken a dump on your chest.
你愿成为那个男孩吗?
Will you be that guy?
荣幸至极
It would be an honor and a privilege.
Janey!
Janey!
喂?
电影精选列表