希望不会造成永久的伤害
Ijust hope it doesn`t cause any permanent damage.
- 你来多久了? - 一会会
-How long have you been here? -A while.
- 错过了你的毕业舞会? - 是的
- You missed your prom? - Yeah.
其实,当我打那个赌的时候 --
The thing is, when I made that bet--
是他,Freddie,他穿着晚礼服
There he is. It`s Freddie. He`s wearing a tux.
- 怎么了? - 很好
-What`s up? -Yes.
在你身上,我看到了一个完全不同的你
I met a whole other person inside of you.
- 在我们身上 - 闭嘴
-Inside both of us. -Shut up.
我不会发现另一个自我...
I would`ve never found that person inside of me...
...如果不是因为另一个你的话
...if it weren`t for the person inside of you.
真是动人
That`s sweet.
我体内的另一个我...
The whole other person inside of me...
... 觉得你体内的那个你有很大的进步
... thinks that the whole other person inside of you has come a long way.
那么你体内的那个你想跳舞吗?
So would the whole other person inside of you like to dance?
是的
Y es.
- 早上好, 宝贝儿! - 爸爸!
-Morning, sweetie!. -Daddy!.
- 你在这儿干什么? - 我在这儿干什么?
-Why are you in here? -Why am I in here?
因为她的生日, 爸爸
It`s her birthday, Dad.
生日快乐, 宝贝儿
Happy birthday, sweetie.
- 那个嗡嗡声是什么啊? - 给我一分钟时间
-What`s that buzzing sound? -I just need a minute here.
也许是建设工程的关系
Maybe it`s that construction.
我的小天使在哪儿?
Where`s my Iittle angel?
生日快乐, 宝贝儿
Happy birthday, honey.
奶奶? 爷爷?
Grandma? Grandpa?
Rosco!
Rosco!.
Rosco, 走开
Rosco, go.
- 你好 - O`FIannagan神父?
-Hello. -Father O`FIannagan?
我从中心给你带来了一些特别的朋友!
I brought your special friends from the center!.
- 生日快乐! - Janey在扮鬼脸
-Happy birthday!. -Janey`s making faces.
这里有股味儿
It smells in here.
来, 许个愿吧, 亲爱的
Okay, make a wish, dear.
不~~
No.
这里不是典型的高中
This isn`t a typical high school.
John Hughes里不会有建小圈子的人 不会有排斥他人的俱乐部
At John Hughes, there are no cliques, no exclusive social groups.
你们被录取是因为自己 而不是因为你们结交的人
You`re accepted for you, not who you hang out with.
我们来分个组 这样你们能更好地了解他人
We`II divide into groups so you can get to know your peers.
你们“JOCKS”在一组...
Let`s get all you jocks in one group...
...你们这些小荡♥妇♥们过来站在我这边
...and get you slutty girls over here by me.
嗨, 你好吗? 欢迎~
Hey, how you doing? Welcome.
你们这些衰人站在后面
You Iosers should hang out in the back.
当然也包括你,走啊,到后面去
That clearly includes you. Come on, get back there.
看看站在你们旁边的家伙
Take a Iook at the kid standing beside you.
他们将会是未来四年里你们唯一的朋友
They`re your only friends for the next four years.
好了, 走吧, 伙计们!
Okay, Iet`s move it, people!.
- 你真应该开始约会了 - 我不约会,你知道的
-You need to start dating. -I don`t date. You know that.
Janey, 你知道老爸的规矩
Janey, you know Dad`s rule.
我不能在你之前发生性关系
I can`t have sex before you.
听着, Mitch 我可不遵从典型的高中标准
I don`t conform to typical high-school norms.
我读Sylvia PLath, 听Bikini Kill 还吃豆腐
I read Sylvia PIath, Iisten to Bikini Kill and eat tofu.
- 我是个特殊的叛逆者 - 听起来更像是个“女同志”
-I`m a unique rebel. -More Iike you`re a Iesbo.
Mitch, 别烦你姐姐了
Mitch, Ieave your sister alone.
谢谢, 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
如果Janey想做个假小子 那是她的选择
If Janey wants to be a rug-muncher, that`s her decision.
上啊! 拼搏! 胜利!
Go! Fight! Win!
很好!
AII right!
漂亮的组合动作, Crissy!
Nice combination, Crissy!
我一直想要把那个修好的
I`ve been meaning to get that fixed.
再见, 爸爸
Later, Dad.
嗨
Hey.
我要晚一点才能来接你们
I`II be Iate to pick you up.
为什么? 今天有就业面试?
Why? A job interview?
不, 宝贝儿, 我可能会喝得太醉了
No, honey. I`II probably just be way too drunk.
没事, 我们不想你酒后开车
That`s good. No drinking and driving.
哦, 我会开车的 我只是可能醉得忘了接你们这事
Oh, I`II be driving. I`II just be too drunk to remember.
好吧, 再见, 爸爸
Okay. Bye, Daddy.
再见, 南瓜头
Bye, pumpkin-head.
- 哦, 上帝啊! - 让开!
-Oh, my God! -Get out of the road!
哦, 上帝啊, 是Jake
Oh, my God, it`s Jake.
- 嗨, “种马” - 嗨, Jake
-Hi, stud. -Hi, Jake.
- 我喜欢他的眉毛 - 那些鬓脚
-I Iove that thing with his eyebrows. -Those sideburns.
哦, 上帝啊, Jake来了 他真受欢迎
Oh, my God, there`s Jake. He`s so popular.
他刚看了我一眼
He just Iooked at me.
- 给, 留着吧 - Tiff
-Here. You can keep it. -Tiff.
嗨, Jake. 它都湿透了
Hi, Jake. It`s all wet.
Melanie
Melanie.
嗨, Jake
Hey, Jake.
嗨, Arthur
Hey, Arthur.
Ricky参上!
Here`s Ricky!
嗨, Ricky, 周末干了些什么?
Hey, Ricky. How was your weekend?
周五晚上的大雨中我站在你的窗外...
Friday night I stood outside your window in the rain...
...喊你的名字喊了几个小时
...screaming your name.
然后我花了整个周六和周日 为你做了这个...
Then I spent Saturday and Sunday making you this great...
...“Janey, 我一直疯狂地想要告诉你...
...I`ve-been-desperately-trying- to-tell-you-that...
...我疯狂地爱着你”...
...I`m-madly-in-Iove-with-you...
...的混合音带作你的生日礼物
...mix tape for your birthday.
混合音带? 太谢谢了, Ricky
A mix tape? That`s so sweet, Ricky.
英语课上见
See you in English.
晚些见
Catch you guy Iater.
过得好吗?
What happening?
该死, Shorty, Dog在装成亚洲人, 该死
Damn, Shorty, Dog is pretending to be Asian and shit.
那混♥蛋♥是白人! 难道他不知道吗, 呦?
That cracker is white! Can`t he see that, yo?
你们上周末有什么活动吗?
Did you get any action this weekend?
- 我去见我爷爷了 - 我和我妹妹玩泰迪球
-I visit grandfather. -I played with my sisters.
我们真是可悲
We`re pathetic.
我们怎样才能在毕业前告别处♥男♥身啊?
How will we ever Iose our virginity by graduation?
- 我们才一年级 - 你这态度算什么?
-We`re freshmen. -What`s with the attitude?
- 很难在这里走好运 - 女孩们是敏感的,伙计
-Not easy to get Iucky here. -Girls are sensitive.
她们追求的不是性, 而是爱
They`re not Iooking for sex. They`re Iooking for Iove.
哦! 操♥我♥! 再猛一点!
Fuck me! Harder!
Amanda Becker
Amanda Becker.
她太完美了
She is so perfect.
继续做你的春秋大梦吧
Keep dreaming.
怎么了, Reggie Ray?
What`s up, Reggie Ray?
我都等不及周五的比赛了
I can`t wait until Friday`s game.
你的头怎么办? 医生说你头上有个柚子大的血凝块
What about your head? You have a blood clot the size of a grapefruit.
再有五次剧烈冲击你就玩完了 你应该当心点
Five more concussions and you`II die. You should take it easy.
- 别听他的 - Austin
-Don`t Iisten to him. -Austin.
“不再是一线”先生以后不会再是一线
Mr. Not-First-String-Anymore isn`t first-string anymore.
我们都知道上次发生了什么事, Jake
We know what happened Iast time Jake called the plays.
现在, 我们当地的英雄...
And now, our hometown hero...
...一线四分卫, Jake Wyler!
...first-string quarterback, Jake Wyler!
Malik, 能不能帮我拿会儿书?
Malik, could you hold these books?
当然. 为什么不? 我是黑人的象征
Sure. Why not? I am the token black guy.
我只要微笑, 不要参与讨论...
I smile, stay out of the conversation...
...说些诸如, “该死”, “靠” 和“那可真怪”
...and say things Iike, ``Damn,`` ``Shit,`` and, ``That is wack!``
她在这儿干嘛? 她四年前就毕业了
What`s she doing here? She graduated four years ago.
- 嗨, Jake - Catherine
-Hi, Jake. -Catherine.
能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
为什么每次我告诉一个家伙 可以把“弟弟”到处插...
Why is it when I tell a guy to put it anywhere...
-...他们总是把它插到我屁♥眼♥里? - 该死!
-...they always stick it in my ass? -Damn!
你说得太多了
Way too much information.
哦, 不, 说得太多会是告诉你...
Oh, no. Too much information would be telling you...
...在他们“收工”以后 我还会用上位
...that after they`re done I take a huge dump.
该死!
Shit!
在他们胸口上干一次
On their chest.
哦, 那可真怪!
Oh, that is wack!
为什么辣妹们走路总是慢节拍的?
Why do hot girls always walk in slow motion?
Priscilla, 你来啦
Priscilla, there you are.
Jake, 我需要4T加Y
Jake, I need some T-to-the-fourth-power-Y.
和你谈谈(Time To Talk To You)
Some time to talk to you.
电影精选列表