I agree-gree.
你们两个就不能思想开放点吗?
Would you two please try and be a Iittle open-minded?
同学们, 让我们翻开书本 继续我们的诗歌♥课
CIass, Iet`s open our books and continue with our poetry Iesson.
你们知道我怎么看待诗歌♥吗?
You know what I think about poetry?
哦, 那很有趣吗?
Oh, is that amusing?
你们这一代认为这个就是幽默?
Is that what your generation considers humor?
- 这让我裤裆里很爽 - 嗯嗯
-This make me kind of happy in pants. -Yeah?
天啊
Goodness.
那让我的裤裆里很不爽
That make me kind of sad in pants.
Shakespeare, Moliere...
Shakespeare, Moliere...
...Oscar Wilde
...Oscar Wilde.
他们是幽默大♥师♥
These were humorists.
我要受不了了
I`m gonna be sick.
巧妙转换词语的卓越诗歌♥天才
The sublime poetic genius of a clever turn of phrase.
那是真正的喜剧
That is true comedy.
上帝保佑
Heavens to Betsy.
你们那些现代的, 低能的 一知半解的小聪明...
Your modern, moronic, feeble-minded, sophomoric excuse for wit...
...只不过是一排肮脏的...
...is merely a parade of nasty...
...污秽, 粗俗的...
...filthy, vulgar...
...人类排泄物!
...human excrement!
- 嗨, Janey, 近来如何? - 什么?
-Hey, Janey. What`s up? -Excuse me?
想过要成为学校最受欢迎的女孩吗?
Ever want to be the most popular girl in school?
你是说缺乏食欲的, 肤浅的
Anorexic, superficial?
没有长远目标的婊♥子♥或者妓♥女♥?
A whore who Iacks any real Iong-term goals?
正是
Exactly.
如果你有兴趣的话 我想我们可以一起出去玩
If you`re interested, I thought we could go out sometime.
公开成为情侣
Be seen in public.
- 我们四年来都没说过话 - 事实上, 应该说是六年
-We haven`t spoken in four years. -Actually, more Iike six.
那次我们在剧院的长队中...
That time when we were in Iine at that theater...
...我实际上是对你后面的人说“嗨”
...I was actually saying ``hey`` to the person behind you.
周五的州冠军赛是对阵北Compton...
Friday`s championship game is against North Compton...
...那支球队总是想要带来那个
...and that squad always tries to bring it.
- 带来哪个, Priscilla? - 带来那个
-Bring what, Priscilla? -Bring it.
对啊, 但什么是“那个”?
Right, but what is ``it``?
“那个”就是他们带来的那个, okay?
It`s just what they bring, okay?
那么“那个”是什么
So then it is what.
- 什么? - 对啊, 那就是“那个”
-What? -Exactly. That`s what it is.
不, 我说“那个”是哪个 “那个”就是哪个
No, it is what I want it to be.
即使什么是什么或者那个是什么...
Even if what is what what is or it is what what is...
...那就是“那个”, 不管怎样, 明白?
...it`s just it no matter what, got it?
嗨, 我是Sandy Sue, 我只想说 见到你们真“告兴”
I`m Sandy Sue. It is simply swell to meet all of you.
很好, 我猜你准备表演常规动作?
Peachy. You brought a routine?
哦, 当然
Oh, you bet.
给我个H, 给我个U
Give me an H. Give me a U.
给我个舔屄♥♥插屁的大“鸟”!
Give me a giant pussy-Iicking, ass-fucker cock shit!
对不起 我有图雷特病(一种神经系统病症)
I`m sorry. That was my Tourette`s.
我还真不知道她有这病
I don`t know about her.
有件事我们明说吧, 这不是“管僚主义”
Let`s get it straight. This isn`t a cheerocracy.
我是“对长”
I am the cheertator.
我做出“觉定”, 我承担“厚果”
I make the cheercisions, I will deal with the cheeronsequences.
如果没有其他“祖碍”的话 我们“集续”吧
If there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue.
谢谢
Thank you.
爷爷的一个手指插在我的屁♥眼♥! 和脸上!
Grandpa stuck a finger in my ass! Cum face!
她很“布错” 很好
She`II cheer do. Great.
该死的, 上啊! 32平!
Goddamn it, Iet`s go now! Thirty-two draw!
该死的! 给他们点厉害看看!
Goddamn it! Let`s show some goddamn hustle!
眼睛睁大点! 这可不是一场选拔赛!
Look alive out there! This isn`t a goddamn tryout!
- 该死的! - 蓝色21号♥! 开始!
-Goddamn it! -BIue 21! Hut!
怎么回事?
What the hell?
没人看管那个漏洞!
Nobody`s covering that hole!
该死的! 再来一次!
Goddamn it! Let`s do it again!
- 该死的! - Marty! Marty! Marty!
-Goddamn it! -Marty! Marty! Marty!
好了, Marty
AII right, Marty.
- 给我上场去 - 教练, 你确定?
-Get your ass in there. -You sure?
快去, 该死的
Just go, goddamn it.
Wyler, 我们都设计好了
Wyler, we got this wrapped up.
你要做的就是尽力跑
AII you gotta do is run out the clock.
看在上帝的份上, 别玩花哨活!
For God`s sakes, don`t try anything fancy!
该死的
Goddamn it.
听着, 伙计们
Listen, boys.
我们只有一次的时间了
We got time for one more play.
- 我觉得应该把球给Marty - 该死
-I say we get the ball to Marty. -Damn.
不, 那没关系, 我能出场就很开心了
No, I`m just happy being on the field.
但教练说我们应该稳健一点 我们还42-0领先
Coach reckons we should take a knee. We`re up 42-0.
我不管教练说什么
I don`t care what coach reckons.
你不能一辈子都怕东怕西的, Marty
You can`t go through Iife being scared.
如果那样的话, 你会一直想 “如果…将会怎么样”
If you do, you`II always wonder, ``What if?``
但如果你勇敢站出来并竭尽全力...
But if you go out there and you give it your all...
...那就是英雄
...that`s heroic.
伙计们, 我很感谢你们, 但是--
Guys, I appreciate this, but--
那就是橄榄球的精神! 不是吗?
That`s the spirit! Ready?
你在干什么? 离开这儿
What are you doing? Get out of here.
不是这儿, Marty, 是那儿
Not here. Down there.
是这儿? 对吧?
Over here?
你在干嘛? 在这儿!
What are you doing? Over here!
这儿?
Here?
我们爱你, Marty!
We Iove you, Marty!
准备, 开始!
Set, hut!
不, 不
No. No.
不, 别扔给我
No, don`t throw it to me.
不!
No!
- 接得好, Marty! - 我做到了
-Nice hands, Marty! -I did it.
- 我是个英雄! - 闪开!
-I`m a hero! -Walk it off!
好了, 该死的! 去淋浴, 该死的!
AII right, goddamn it! Hit the showers, goddamn it!
一堆没用的家伙, 练得真烂!
Bunch of candy-asses. Lousy practice!
我们周五要输惨了!
We`II get our asses kicked Friday!
教练, 四线怎么办? 我还没练习过
What about fourth-string? I didn`t get to practice.
在经过上赛季你所干的那些恶作剧后...
After all the shenanigans you pulled Iast season...
...你该感谢上帝你还穿着这身队服 该死的!
...thank God you`re still in goddamn uniform, goddamn it!
要是我爸妈知道我被留校 我一礼拜都没甜点吃了
If my parents hear I got detention, no dessert for a week.
我们丢了自己和家人的脸
We`ve disgraced ourselves and our families.
伙计们, 伙计们
Guys, guys.
这里的士气有点低下啊 我建议我们订个约定...
I sense the morale`s a Iittle Iow. I say we make a pact...
...就在这里, 就现在
...right here, right now.
在今年过年前, 我们都要告别处♥男♥!
Before the end of the year, we all get Iaid!
我们一直订那种约定
We always make that pact.
我们从青春期开始就在等待这一刻了
We`ve been waiting for this since puberty.
- 那是两周半之前! - 我刚长出了第一根“鸟毛”
-Two weeks ago! -I just got first hair on ball.
我想你们不明白我在说什么
I don`t think you understand.
我是说成为性运大♥师♥
We`II become the masters of our sexual destiny.
我们的“弟弟”不再软弱和不曾动用
No Ionger will our penises remain flaccid and unused.
不再偷爷爷的色情片
No Ionger steal Grandfather`s porn.
不再在为别人“打飞机”时戴眼罩
No Ionger will we use blindfolds when we jerk each other off.
别再说话了
AII right, that`s it.
这里到底是怎么回事啊?
What in God`s name is going on?
- 怎么那么吵? - 我没听到有很吵
-What was that ruckus? -I no hear ruckus.
- 我就在办公室, 我听到了喧闹声 - 你能形容那喧闹声吗, 先生?
-I heard a ruckus. -Can you describe this ruckus, sir?
你最好说话注意点, 年轻人!
You better watch your tongue, young man!
我们只是坐在这儿
We were just sitting here.
你刚刚为自己增加了一次留校
You just bought yourself another detention.
- 那不公平 - 泪流成河啊, 白♥痴♥
-That`s not fair. -Cry me a river, dickface.
- 再一次留校 - 吃我的短裤
-You bought another one. -Eat my shorts.
那是什么?
What was that?
吃我的短裤!
Eat my shorts!
- 别惹怒一头公牛 - 我好怕
-Don`t mess with a bull. -I`m shaking.
- 再一次留校 - 很好!
-You got another. -Good!
- 你说完了? - 还差得远呢, 伙计
-You through? -Not even close, bud.
- 想再来个? - 是啊
-Want another one? -Yes.
- 给你! - 很好
-You got it! -Good.
- 再给你一个, 够了吗? - 不够
-Another one. Had enough? -No.
- 再一个 - 那又如何?
电影精选列表