AII right, Iet`s go.
赔率是多少, 哈? 嗨, 赔率是多少?
What`s the odds, huh? Hey, what`s the odds?
什么, 2赔1? 该死, 你这头该死的肥猪
What, 2-1? Shit. You stupid damn hog.
肯定是风的关系, 儿子, 再试一次
Must`ve been the wind, son. Try again.
该死!
Damn!
我想我那次动了
I think I moved that time.
那次也是
And that time.
该死!
Shit!
那可真怪
That is wack.
瞄准你妈妈, 儿子
Just nail your mother, son.
就是那样, 就是那样
That`s it. That`s it.
不错啊, Jake
Way to go, Jake.
至少这次你把他们留在了院子里
At Ieast you kept them in the yard this time.
我在厨房♥台子上留了些钱
I Ieft some money on the kitchen counter.
急救号♥码在电♥话♥旁边
Emergency numbers are by the phone.
记住, 儿子: 不要开派对
And remember, son: No parties.
我知道, 爸爸, 我知道
I know, Dad.
嗨, 当心, 东西过来了
Keg coming through. Hey.
好吗, 伙计?
What`s up, man?
我们相信你, Preston
We`re trusting you, Preston.
- 你想把话筒放在哪儿, Preston? - 放在餐室里
-Where do you want the speakers? -In the dining room.
你们该上路了
You guys should hit the road.
我要开着你的法拉利去招几个妓
I`m taking your Ferrari to buy hookers.
我们晚点会打电♥话♥给你询问情况
We`II call you Iater to check in.
那时候我会High到不知道电♥话♥在哪里的
I`II be so high, I won`t know where the phone is.
这才是我的儿子
That`s my boy.
Jake, 你在这儿干吗?
Jake, what are you doing here?
我来带你去Preston的大派对
I`m taking you to Preston`s big party.
我不能去
I can`t.
我没有适合去派对的衣服 我现在一团糟
I`m not dressed to go to a party. I`m a complete mess.
我说你还真是糟透了
I`d say you`re one big fucking train wreck.
也许做些掩饰就可以了
Maybe a Iittle cover-up would do the trick.
好的
Okay.
这里有什么可以改动的?
What do we have to work with here?
这两个很不错
These are quite nice.
下面这儿看上去都很容易上手
And everything seems to be in working order down here.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
就是这样, 我有主意了
That`s it. I`ve got it.
什么?
What?
可能有些疯狂, 不过你要相信我
It might seem crazy, but you`II have to trust me.
就是这样
That`s it.
我成功了, 我真是个奇迹创造者
I did it. I`m a miracle-worker.
先生们...
Gentlemen...
...允许我向你们呈现全新改变的...
...may I present to you the new and improved...
...Janey Briggs
...Janey Briggs.
祝贺你, 你终于有机会慢节奏登场了
Congratulations. You just got your first slow-motion entrance.
我没事!
I`m okay!
Janey?
Janey?
快点过来, 宝贝儿, 别臭美了
Come on out of there, honey. Quit farting around.
- 你妈妈的车钥匙带了? - 带了
-Got your mom`s car keys? -Check.
- 睡袋 - 带了
-SIeeping bags. -Check.
- 避孕套 - 带了
-Condoms. -Check.
三股青春期的性♥欲♥引导我们 进行一系列的狂野探险
Three pubescent Iibidos to take us on a series of wild adventures.
带了! 开车出游!
Check! Road trip!
我们到了
We here.
先生们 今晚是我们高中生涯的第一个派对
Gentlemen, tonight we go to our first high school party.
这里是向女孩表白的最好地点了
This is the place to buzz the Brillo.
你打算怎么表白?
How you plan on buzzing Brillo?
用这封信, Amanda Becker将会知道:
With this Ietter. Amanda Becker will know the truth:
我第一眼看到她就爱上她了
I`ve Ioved her since I first saw her.
Mitch, 那是昨天
Mitch, that was yesterday.
欢迎来到派对, 伙计们
Welcome to the party.
如果你们要做♥爱♥, 请到我爸妈的卧室
If you`re going to have sex, do it in my parents` bedroom.
- 那个女孩也在我们学校? - Janey Briggs, 看上去简直不是同一人
-Does she go to our school? -It`s not even the same person.
那个裤子上粘有颜料的Janey?
Janey-stainey-stained-pants-overalls?
你是怎么说服我来的?
How did you talk me into this?
看到Janey不扎马尾辫 Priscilla会发癫的
Priscilla`s freaking out now that Janey`s Iost her ponytail.
我要去干个完全的陌生人, 晚点见
I`m going to go fuck a complete stranger.
嗨, 我是个完全的陌生人
Hey, I`m a complete stranger.
放松, 好吗? 没事的
Relax, all right? It`s going to be okay.
不错的龟脖子
Nice turtleneck.
你叫什么名字?
What`s your name?
我叫Sandy Sue 软“弟弟”的“男同志”!
I`m Sandy Sue. Limp-dick fag-fucker!
谁告诉你的? Alison?
Who told you that? AIison?
我们分手的时候Alison更凶恶
AIison was bitter when we broke up.
- 那个完全是假的 - 是啊, 那不是她原本的发色
-Completely fake. -Yeah, that`s not her real hair color.
- 天啊, 她和我穿着一样的衣服 - 你看起来漂亮多了
-She`s wearing the same outfit as me. -It Iooks much better on you.
她在哪儿? 我想她现在该到了
Where is she? I thought she`d be here by now.
怎么回事?
What`s going on?
在她动之前我们不能说话
We can`t talk until she starts moving again.
你在这儿干吗?
What are you doing here?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我应该是这个派对上唯一的黑人
I`m supposed to be the only black guy at this party.
- 该死, 该死 - 是啊, 我知道
-Damn. Shit. -Yeah, I know.
- 那可真怪 - 那可真怪
-It`s wack. -It`s wack.
我的错, 伙计
My bad, man.
- 拿着这个 - 谢了
-Take this. -Thanks.
做你的事
Do your thing.
- 和平结束, 兄弟 - 无心之错
-Peace out, brother. -Honest mistake.
是啊
Yeah.
到后面排队去, 伙计
Get back to the Iine, geek.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨, 我叫Catherine
Hi, my name is Catherine.
我知道, 我们五分钟前刚做过爱
Yeah, I know. We just had sex five minutes ago.
你也没逮到一只“小鸟”?
Not scoring any cock either?
“小鸟”? 我都还没被吻过
Cock? I`ve never even been kissed.
Janey
Janey.
Janey!
Janey!
Janey
Janey.
你们好吗, 我的黄皮肤兄弟们? 房♥子里有中国人!
What up, my yellow brothers? Chinks in the house!
这在现实生活中从没发生过
This never actually happens in real Iife.
那我们为什么这么做?
Then why are we doing this?
我不知道
I have no idea.
Janey!
Janey!
Reggie Ray, 你见过Janey吗?
Reggie Ray, have you seen Janey anywhere?
真是个抽烟的好日子啊
It`s a good night for smoking.
不是吗, 小香肠?
Ain`t that right, Sausage?
好, 现在合上你的眼, 湿润你的唇
Okay, now close your eyes and wet your Iips.
- 你来真的? - 你到底想不想学?
-Are you for real? -Do you want to Iearn or not?
我想是的
I guess.
- 看到吗? 那并不可怕 - 那没什么
-See? That wasn`t so scary. -It was nothing.
好的
Okay.
我们再来一次
Let`s try again.
不过这一次, 我要把舌头伸进你的嘴里
Only this time, I`m gonna stick my tongue in your mouth.
当我这么做的时候 我要你用你的舌头来按♥摩♥它
And when I do that, I want you to massage my tongue with yours.
- 那样才叫做“上一垒” - 好的
-And that`s what first base is. -Okay.
闭上眼
Eyes closed.
那可真酷
That was cool.
现在...
Now...
...你以前有没有舔过屄♥♥?
...have you ever eaten pussy before?
你管这个叫派对?!
You call this a party?!
我是个金色女神!
I`m a golden goddess!
- 让我们看看你有多醉! - 上啊!
-Show us how drunk you are! -Go for it!
你是个独特的叛逆者, Janey!
You`re a unique rebel, Janey!
Janey, 你没事吧?
Janey, are you all right?
- 我告诉过你别让我喝酒 - 我给你的是无酒精啤酒啊
-I told you not to Iet me drink. -I gave you a nonalcoholic beer.
你在这儿干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
我被邀请了
I was invited.
也许你去掉了那付眼镜和马尾辫...
Look, you may have Iost those glasses and that ponytail thing...
...但对大家而言, 你依然是个衰人
...but you`re still a Ioser.
看啊, 哦, 上帝
电影精选列表