我一直在找你 伊西
I've been looking for you, Iz.
怎么了
What's the matter?
好的 我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Okay, I'm... I'm calling for help.
不准打
Don't do that!
我知道你想让我好起来
I know you want me to get better.
你明白的吧
You understand, don't you?
我们得找人帮忙
We have to get help.
亲爱的 我们已经得到帮助了
Baby, we already got help.
生活对艾略特来说太艰难了
Life is too hard for Elliot.
这样比较好
It's better this way.
不 不
No! No!
救命啊
Help! Help! Help!
马可
Marco.
救命
Help!
快来人 救命啊
Please! Help!
外面有人吗 快报♥警♥
Is anyone out there? Call for help!
马可
Marco.
你应该说“波罗”
You're supposed to say "Polo."
你就乖乖呆在这 很快就会结束了
Why don't you stay here, and it'll all be over soon?
艾利
Ellie.
天啊 拜托
Oh, God. Come on.
快醒醒 艾利
Come on, Ellie. Come on.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
快醒醒
Come on. Come on.
太迟了
It's too late.
爱需要牺牲
Love requires sacrifice.
雷
Ray.
雷 求你了
Oh, Ray, please.
我们得带他去医院
Please, we need to get him to a hospital, Ray.
他需要你的帮助 看看他
He needs your help. Look at him.
水选择了他
The water chose him.
他爱这个泳池
He loves the pool.
艾略特会永远留在这
Elliot will always be here.
他会永远在这
He'll always be here.
爸
Dad.
有东西控制了你
Something has you.
你必须反抗
You have to fight it.
你们都需要做出牺牲
It's going to take sacrifice,
但你们可以一起建立美好的生活
but you can have a good life together.
我只是想确定这也是你想要的
I just need to know that you want that, too.
求你回来
Please come back.
我也希望那样
I want that, too.
艾略特需要你
Elliot needs you.
雷
Ray?
回来吧
Come back.
回来吧
Come back. Come back.
伊西 不
Izzy, no. Izzy...
是我
Yeah, it's me.
对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
妈
Mom.
艾利 -他没事吧
Ellie! Is he okay?
他有呼吸了 我们得带他离开这
He's breathing. We gotta get him out of here.
来吧 孩子
Come on. Come on, baby.
爸 我们快走
Dad, come on. Let's go.
塔玛戈米
Temagami.
爸
Dad?
天啊 妈
Oh, my God. Mom?
孩子 怎么了
Baby, what's wrong?
艾略特 -妈 是水
Elliot. Mom, it's the water.
它不会让他离开的
It's not gonna let him leave.
雷 情况更糟了
Ray, it's... It's getting worse.
扶他起来 伊西 帮我下
Get him up, Izzy. Help me.
必须有人付出代价
Someone has to pay.
爸
Dad?
爸 你要去哪儿
Dad, where are you going?
别回头看
Don't look back.
雷
Ray?
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
艾利
Ellie!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧 -我没事
Are you okay? I'm okay.
我没事
I'm good.
我很好
I'm okay.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
我扶你
I got you.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
嘿 伊芙 孩子们
Hey, Eve, kids.
我不知道结果会如何
I don't know what's gonna come of all this,
但我觉得我还需要证明些东西
but I just feel like I still got something to prove.
你知道
You know, and...
我想让你们感到自豪
I want to make you proud.
棒球对我来说一直很容易
Baseball's always just come easy to me.
但其他事情就不轻松了
And... the other stuff, not so much.
所以…
So...
我想我只是…
I guess I just...
希望有更好的办法
wish I knew a better way
让你们知道你们对我有多重要
to let you know how much you mean to me.
爱你们
Love you.
这是你的吗
This yours?
我们依然可以卖♥♥掉房♥子
You know, we could still sell the house.
我们可以去任何地方
I mean, we could go anywhere.
但这种事会发生在其他人身上
But then it's going to happen to someone else, isn't it?
爸爸不会希望那样的
Dad wouldn't want that.