她在这里淹死了
and she drowned here.
我知道 这是场悲剧
I know, it's just... Oh, it is a tragedy.
我不知道为什么有人会因此
You know, I mean, I don't know why that would make
不想用这么完美的泳池
someone not want to use a perfectly good swimming pool,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
人们都很迷信
People are... They're superstitious.
不是吗
Aren't they, really?
那个小女孩是不是叫丽贝卡
Was the little girl's name Rebecca?
慢着 你怎么知道
Wait. How did you know that?
好的 继续推
Okay, keep pushing.
加油 打倒他们
Let's go. Let's take 'em down.
加油 阿泰
Come on, Ty.
别放弃 用腿 -我们上
Don't give up. Use your legs. Let's go.
加油 阿泰 继续
Come on, Ty. Keep going.
用腿 你能行的 继续推
Use your legs, Ty. You got him. Keep pushing.
我们上
Let's go now.
别放弃 打败他 麦克
Don't give up. Get him, Mikey.
就是这样 -你要下去了
That's it, buddy. You're going down!
我们赢啦
Let's go! We won!
赢啦
Let's go!
我们做到了 沃勒先生
We did it, Mr. Waller!
你可以放开我了
All right, you can let go now.
沃勒先生 沃勒先生
Mr. Waller. Mr. Waller.
放手 嘿
Hey, let go. Hey!
沃勒先生 请你放手
Mr. Waller, please let go.
你抓着我的腿 沃勒先生
You've got my legs, Mr. Waller.
放手 放手
Let go! Let go!
沃勒先生
Mr. Waller.
你抓着我的腿呢 住手
You're grabbing on my legs. Stop.
放手 沃勒先生
Let go! Mr. Waller!
沃勒先生
Mr. Waller...
放手
Let go!
妈
Mom!
嘿 阿泰
Hey, Ty.
阿泰
Ty.
你看到阿泰了吗 -妈 妈
Baby, you seen Ty? Mom! Mom!
妈 泳池出事了
Mom. Outside in the pool.
天啊 阿泰
Oh, my God. Ty!
天呐
Oh, my...
阿泰 -快让开
Ty? Out of the way! Out of the way!
阿泰 出什么事了
Ty! What happened?
帮帮我 快来人帮忙
Help me! Someone help!
给我 -拉他上来
Give him to me. Get him out.
拉到岸上
Pull him over the edge.
快打电♥话♥求救
Someone call for help!
妈 快看 是爸爸 -让开
Mom, look! It's Dad! Move!
阿泰 快呼吸 -没事的
Ty, breathe. Breathe. It's okay. It's okay.
我来 -快呼吸 发生了什么
I got him. Come on, breathe, breathe. What happened?
怎么回事
What happened?
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
快打电♥话♥求救
Someone call for help.
打911
Call 911!
打电♥话♥求救 -雷 雷
Someone call for help. Ray. Ray.
怎么回事 阿泰
What happened, Ty?
爸 爸
Dad? Dad?
没事了 -好的
You're okay. Okay.
抓着我的手 -没事了
Yeah, just hold on to my arm. It's okay. It's okay.
好了 扶他进屋
Okay. Let's get him inside.
一 二… -好了 没事了
Okay, one, two... It's okay. You're okay.
阿泰说他死不松手
Ty said he wouldn't let go.
不 教练 你知道疾病会侵袭他的神经系统
No, Coach, you know the disease attacks his nervous system.
他也差点淹死了
I mean... No. He nearly drowned, too.
我们不会起诉的 警官
We're not gonna press charges, Officer.
我们没事
We're fine.
嘿 伊芙 我…
Hey, Eve, I just...
我觉得雷不该再来训练场了
I don't think Ray should come to practice anymore.
真的很对不起
Look, I'm so sorry.
你听到他说的了吗
Do you hear what he's saying?
别再靠近我的家人
Don't come near our family again.
快点 我们走 -等等
Come on, let's go. Let's go. Wait. Wait.
站住 -赶紧…
Stop, stop. Stop. Here, just put the...
停下 -上车
Stop! God, wait. Get in the car.
我们要去哪儿
Wait. Where are we going?
我不知道 反正不能待在这
I don't know. Just not here.
那个泳池有问题
There's something wrong with that pool.
伊芙 泳池没有问题
Eve, there's nothing wrong with the pool.
泳池很好
The pool's fine.
那个泳池是我一生中最棒的东西
The pool's the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
听着 亲爱的 这次不一样
Look... Listen. I mean, honey, it would be different this time.
这次会大不相同 我们不必做同样的牺…
It would be so different. We wouldn't have to make the same sacri...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你今天差点淹死
You almost drowned today.
那个小男孩差点淹死
That little boy almost drowned.
好了
All right.
爸
Dad?
爸 停下 -妈 怎么回事
Dad, stop. Mom, what's going on?
停车
Stop the car.
妈 做点什么 -我不知该怎么办
Mom, do something. I don't know what to do.
他在呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
发生了什么 -他不能呼吸了
What is happening? Please! He can't breathe!
咳出来 -天呐
Cough it out. Oh, my God.
爸 快把他扶下车
Dad. Get him out of the car!
不不 他现在稳定了 但我…
No, no, no, he's stable now, but I...
我从没见过他这样
I've never seen him like this before.
感觉就像有东西从内部攻击他
It was like something was attacking him from the inside.
我知道这种症状很可怕
Look, I know these episodes are frightening.
我可以让他周二过来
I can have him come in on Tuesday
再进行一轮检测 但同时
for another round of tests, but in the meantime,
让他好好休养
just let him rest and recover.
伊芙
Eve.
对不起 我不知道怎么回事
I'm sorry. I don't know what's happening.
没关系 -我不是故意伤害那个男孩的
It's okay. I didn't mean to hurt that boy.
你不必多说
You don't have to talk.
我们会让你稳定下来
We'll just get you stable and just...
我们会想办法的
We'll figure out what to do.
只需要再来一次 一次就好
It's just one more time. It's just one more.
我只需要再来一次
I just need one more time.
你可以带我去泳池 我只需再下一次水
You can carry me into the pool. I just need to get in one more time.
在深水里的感觉很棒
It's so cool in the deep water.
让人无法自拔
It's so cool in the deep.
我跟他说今晚可以睡在这
I told him he could sleep here tonight.
你记得你♥爸♥说过在你出生的时候
You know your dad talks about being at bat
他在球场上忽然感觉浑身充满了力量吗
and feeling this rush of strength when you were born?
我当时22岁 在医院里被陌生人围着
I was 22 in a hospital surrounded by strangers, and...
我感觉自己很孤独
And I felt totally alone.
但我没…
And I didn't...
我没想过我有力气生孩子
And I didn't think I could keep pushing.
我没想过我能…
I didn't think I would... I didn't...
我没想过我能当个好妈妈
I didn't think I would be a good mom.
我只想放弃
And I just wanted to give up.
你一定感觉到了我有多害怕
And you must have felt how scared I was.
因为突然间 你就出生了
Because suddenly, there you were.
我不再孤独
And I wasn't alone anymore.
只要我们拥有彼此 就永远不会孤独
We're never alone if we have each other.
我不会让我们出事的 好吗
I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to us, okay?
好的
Okay.
嗨 伊芙 很抱歉你的派对不欢而散
Hi, Eve. I'm sorry your party ended on a sour note,
但只要给点时间 大家都会忘记的
but you give people time and they're gonna forget all about it.
凯 我不是为了这件事
Kay, it's not that. It's...
你觉得你是个思想开放的人吗
Would you consider yourself an open-minded person?