这就对了 -太棒了
There you go. Yes! Nice!
很好 直飞中线 不错
All right. Line drive up the middle. There you go.
传球 传球
All right, move it around, move it around.
你腰弯得太低了
You're bent way over at the waist, right?
你要带动身体
And you turn out with your body.
别只用手击球 要动用你的身体
Don't hit it with your hands. You turn out with your body.
做得好 -好样的
All right. Good job. There you go!
掌握住技巧 做得很好
Way to get on top of it. Good job.
雷 那是我儿子 阿泰
Oh, hey, Ray, that's my son, Ty.
留点心 他技术不错
Yeah, keep an eye. He's got good mechanics.
好的 阿泰 看看你的本事
All right, Ty. Let's see what you got.
就是这样
There you go.
太棒了 阿泰
Yes, Ty! Yes!
打得好 -我不会让你失望的 老爸
Good swing. Good hit. Yeah, I got you, Dad.
很棒 -谢谢 沃勒先生
Good job. Thanks, Mr. Waller.
艾利 准备好了吗
All right, El, you ready?
加油 艾利
Go, Ellie!
开始吧 -嘿 祝你好运
All right, let's go. Hey. Good luck out there, man.
你没问题的
You got this.
好样的 阿泰
Way to go. Good job, Ty.
嘿 艾利
Hey, Ellie.
好了 艾略特
All right, Elliot.
来吧 你可以的
All right, come on. You got this.
你能行的 艾略特
You got it, Elliot.
对了 漂亮
There you go. Nice! Nice going.
就是这样 好样的
There you go. All right. Good job.
真棒 艾略特
Yes, Elliot. All right.
这就是盯球的作用
That's what stepping into the ball does.
盯好了球 就能一击必中
You go after it and you get it.
好样的 真棒
Good job. Way to go.
试试球场的另一边
Try for the other side of the field. Way to go.
我们能做好的 别担心
We'll work on it. Don't worry about it.
雷 你想打几棒吗
Hey, Ray, you want to take some?
如果你准备好了的话
I mean, if you're up for it.
来吗 -当然啦
Yeah? Sure, right?
打几棒 没问题的
Take a couple. I'll be fine.
好的 准备好 孩子们
All right. All right, get ready, boys! Get ready!
好的
All right.
准备好没
Okay, you ready?
你们都准备好没
You guys ready out there?
屈膝 屈膝
Bend your knees. Bend your knees.
手下留情啊
Take it easy on me.
我有段时间没打球了
I haven't swung in a while.
等下 我放松下身体
All right, hold on. Let me loosen up real quick.
好的 下一球 -等我… 好的
Okay, okay. Next one. Just let me... Yeah.
爸
Dad?
你没事吧 老大
You okay, boss?
雷 你还好吗
Ray? You okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事 继续吧
I'm good. Let's keep going.
好的 -我没事
Okay. I'm good. I'm good.
靠
Shit.
接着扔吧
Why don't you throw that again?
行
All right.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
看到没 就该这样击球
See, boys, that's how you hit a ball.
就该这样打
That's how you hit it, man.
你知道规矩 呆在家里 10点前睡觉
You know the deal. Stay in the house, bed by 10:00.
我们吃完饭就回来 -嗯
We'll be back after dinner. Mmhmm.
别让我后悔没找保姆
Don't make me regret not getting a sitter.
好 知道了
Yeah, okay, I know.
雷 准备好没
Ray, you ready?
我们得走了
We gotta go.
马上会有人过来 不是什么大事
Hey, someone's coming over in a minute. It's not a big deal.
好的
Okay.
是为了游泳队的事
It's for the swim team.
好的
Okay.
如果你告诉妈妈
If you tell Mom,
我就往你鱼缸里放肥皂
I'm gonna put a Tide POD in your fish tank.
好的
Okay.
马可
Marco.
波罗
Polo.
马可
Marco.
波罗
Polo.
马可 马可
Marco. Marco.
波罗
Polo.
你耍赖 你睁眼了
You're cheating. You opened your eyes.
你湿发的样子很好看
I mean, you look great with your hair wet.
该你说“波罗”了
You're supposed to say "Polo."
波罗 -别闹
Polo. Stop.
好了 马可
Okay. Marco.
波罗
Polo.
有鱼出水了
Fish out of water.
没有
Nope.
马可
Marco.
快点 你得回应
Come on. You have to say something back.
波罗
Polo.
马可
Marco.
波罗
Polo.
马可
Marco?
罗尼 拜托别闹了 马可
Ronin, stop, please. Marco.
波罗
Polo.
我听见了
I hear you.
你就在这
You're right there.
马可
Marco. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
抓到你了 不
Got you. No!
波罗
Polo.
罗尼 你死定了
Ronin, you're dead.
找到你了
I got you.
你为什么不说“有鱼出水”
Wait, why didn't you call "fish out of water"?
伊西 -我的天
Izzy? Oh, my God.
嘿
Hey.
伊西
Izzy?
伊西 你没事吧
Izzy, you okay?
嘿 回答我
Hey, hey, hey. Talk to me.
水下有东西 有东西抓我
Something was down there. Something grabbed me.
有东西抓你 -你没在下面吗
Something grabbed you? Were you not down there?
没有 听着 没事的 我在这呢
No. Look, look, it's okay. Look, I'm right here.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
你只在水下呆了几秒钟
You were only down there for a couple seconds.
可能是你的脚卡在泳池清洁器里了
Maybe your foot got stuck in the pool cleaner.
是不是 -我不知道 可能吧
Did it? I... I don't know. Maybe.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, all right? It's okay.
下面什么都没有
There's nothing there.
伊西
Izzy!
爸妈回家了 -糟糕
Mom and Dad are home! Shit. Oh, shit.
我没跟爸妈说你会来
I didn't tell my parents you were coming over.
对不起 你得拿上东西
I'm sorry. You gotta grab your stuff
从后门离开 -好的
and get out the back gate. All right.
谢谢你邀请我过来
Well, thanks for inviting me over.
好的 那周六见
All right, great. I'll catch you on Saturday?
周六吗
Uh, Saturday?
泳池派对
The pool party.
哦 好的 -好
Oh. Yeah. All right.
门打不开
The gate won't open.
伊西
Izzy.
我知道昨晚有东西吓到你了
I know something scared you last night.
我看到你从水里出来的样子
I saw the way you got out of the water.