我想是的
Yeah, I like to think so.
为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
不只是丽贝卡
It wasn't just Rebecca.
如果再往前查询 你会发现
If you go back, there's more people
还有很多住在这里的人失踪了
who lived at the house who just went missing.
我需要知道这是怎么回事
I need to know what's going on.
伊芙 我发誓我把知道的都告诉你了
Eve, I swear I told you everything I knew at the house.
我也不清楚是怎么回事
I don't know anything about this.
告诉我 你要我怎么帮你 -萨默斯一家住在附近吗
Just tell me what I can do to help. Does the Summers family live nearby?
你好
Hi.
我叫伊芙·沃勒
My name is Eve Waller.
我昨天试着打给你
I tried to call you yesterday.
我想我家住在你的老房♥子里
I think my family lives in your old house.
带泳池那个
With the pool?
哦 是的
Oh. Yes.
请进
Come in.
那是汤马斯
That's Thomas.
美国国际开♥发♥署驻华盛顿大使
USAID ambassador in Washington.
在难民危机期间 他在苏丹的工作拯救了数千人
His work in Sudan saved thousands during the refugee crisis.
你儿子吗
Your son?
对 我的小骄傲
Yeah. My pride and joy.
他供养了这个漂亮的房♥子
He's responsible for this beautiful home.
不过他很少来看我
Though he doesn't visit as much as I'd like.
如果你不介意的话 我只能走这么远了
This is about as far as I can make it, if you don't mind.
请坐
Please.
我知道这很奇怪 但我想问问
I know this is strange, but I wanted to ask you about
你住在那栋房♥子里的事
when you lived at the house.
多么特别的地方
What a special place.
汤米很喜欢那个泳池
Tommy loved that pool.
怎么叫都叫不上岸
I could hardly get him out of the water.
你是不是还有个女儿
Did you have a daughter, too?
没有 只有我和汤马斯
No, it's... It's just Thomas and I.
他写的信美妙至极
Oh, he writes the most wonderful letters.
他在华盛顿
He's in Washington,
做了很多好事
doing so much good.
萨默斯夫人 我不是来惹你心烦的
Mrs. Summers, I'm not here to upset you.
但我不知道还能找谁
But I don't know who else to talk to.
我丈夫病了
My husband was sick,
我们搬进了那栋房♥子
and we moved into the house,
他身体开始好转
and he started getting better.
我觉得
And I think
是那个泳池让他好转的
the pool made him better.
但我的孩子看见了一些东西
But my kids have seen things.
我也看见了
And so have I.
水里有不好的东西 是不是
There's something bad in the water, isn't there?
你女儿出了什么事
What happened to your daughter?
丽贝卡
To Rebecca?
求你了 我担心我丈夫会出同样的事
Please. I'm worried that the same thing is going to happen to my husband.
你小时候用过许愿池吗
Did you ever use a wishing well as a child?
把硬币扔进水里
Throw a coin in the water
然后用心许愿
and pray with all your heart.
有些水有魔力
Some water is magic.
在建起房♥子
Before there was a house
或泳池之前
or a pool,
那里有一处泉水
there was a spring in the ground.
我不知道水下是什么
I don't know what's beneath the surface.
也许没有人知道
Maybe no one does.
但我知道它能满足我们内心的愿望
But I know it gives us our deepest desires.
当时的人们发现它的能力后
The people then must have worshipped it
都很崇拜它
when they found out what it could do.
塔玛戈米
Temagami.
深水
The deep water.
塔玛戈米 塔玛戈米
Temagami. Temagami.
那口井有自己的愿望
The well has a wish of its own.
一旦水被唤醒 就会夺走一条生命
Once the water is woken, it will take a life.
必须有人付出代价 水才能不断满足愿望
Someone has to pay so the water can keep giving.
它就这样满足了我的愿望
The way it gave to me.
汤米病得很重
Tommy was so sick.
你再看他现在
And look at him now.
但你女儿发生了什么
But what happened to your daughter?
选丽贝卡
It was...
更合适
better with Rebecca,
选一个不知死神将至的孩子
more humane for a child not to know
更人道一些
what was coming.
妈 救命
Mom! Help!
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
妈
Mom!
贝基 贝基
Becky? Becky!
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
救命
Help!
妈 贝基在外面
Mom, Becky's outside!
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈 贝基在外面
Mom, Becky's outside!
水把我当作容器
The water used me as a vessel
去完成必须完成的事
to do what must be done.
不用担心你的丈夫
Don't worry about your husband.
他是愿望成真的人
He's the one who gets the wish.
他得到了健康
He gets his health.
我得到了大病初愈的儿子
I got my son back.
这很值得
It'll be worth it.
你会明白的
You'll see.
爱需要牺牲
Love requires sacrifice.
那不是爱
That's not love.
如果得到了回报 那就不叫牺牲
It's not a sacrifice if you get something back.
丽贝卡问你在哪里
Rebecca asked where you were.
她还在找你
She's still looking for you.
你还可以帮我们
You can still help us.
肯定有办法阻止这一切
There has to be some way to stop this.
很快就会结束了
It'll be over soon.
水会再次陷入沉睡
The water will sleep again.
然后
And...
其他人会找到这栋房♥子
someone else will find the house.
其他需要帮助的人
Someone else who needs its help.
谢谢 罗尼 明天见
Thanks, Ronin. See you tomorrow.
妈妈 爸爸 我们回来了
Hey, Mom, Dad, we're home.
妈
Mom?
爸 我们回来了
Dad, we're home.
她没接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
爸爸可能和她在一起
Think Dad might be with her.
我去车♥库♥看看
I'm gonna go check the garage.
西达
Cider?
西达
Cider?
过来 西达
Come here, Cider.
过来 西达
Come here, Cider.
什么
What?
西达
Cider?
没事的 咪♥咪♥
It's okay, buddy.
有我在呢
I'm right here.
西达
Cider?
艾略特
Elliot!
艾略特 艾略特
Elliot! Elliot!
妈
Mom.
伊西 快帮我 -好的
Izzy, help me. Come on. Come on. Okay, okay.
我不知道发生了什么 艾略特掉下去了
I don't know what happened. I don't know... Elliot's down there.
我只知道… -进屋去
All I know is that he... Go in the house.
报♥警♥ 快 -好的 我这就去
Call for help. Go! Okay. Okay, I'm going.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad?
爸 -你在这呢
Dad! There you are.