走开
Go away.
告诉我
Tell me.
不然我告诉爸妈你男朋友来过
Or I'm gonna tell Mom and Dad your boyfriend was here.
你看到东西了 对吗
You saw something, didn't you?
没有
No.
我的腿被泳池清洁器卡住了而已
My leg just got caught in the pool cleaner.
你说谎 我看得出来
You're lying. I can tell.
别说了
Stop.
自从我们搬到这里 生活好了许多
Things have been better since we moved here.
我是说 爸爸更健康了
I mean, Dad's healthier.
妈妈也开心了
Mom's happy.
你想吓坏他们 然后再次搬家吗
Do you want to freak them out just so we have to move again?
哪种说法更有意义
What makes more sense,
泳池在帮我们 还是泳池在闹鬼
that the pool's helping us or that it's haunted?
如果两者都有呢
What if it's both?
我回来啦
Hey, I'm back!
别多嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
嘿 你们俩人呢
Hey. Where are you two?
反正也没人会相信我们
No one's gonna believe us anyway.
来了 妈妈 我来帮你
Coming, Mom. I can help.
没事吧
Everything okay?
是的 妈妈 没事
Yeah, Mom. Everything's fine.
该死
Oh, shit.
见到你们太好了
It's so nice to meet you guys.
你真的不必这么客气
I mean, you really didn't have to bring that.
开玩笑 你在招待整个街坊
Are you kidding? You're hosting the entire neighborhood.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. Of course.
沃勒先生在吗
Uh, is Mr. Waller here?
在的 他在后面
Oh, yeah. He's out back.
你们可以去打招呼
Youyou guys can go say hi.
嘿 天啊 这房♥子太赞了
Hey. Oh, my God, the house looks great.
哇瑟
Oh, wow.
我做了松软的朗姆酒蛋糕
I made my jiggly rum cake.
哇
Wow.
但不是给孩子们吃的
But this is not for the kids. Okay?
我放了很多摩根船长朗姆酒
There's enough Captain Morgan in here
足以让菲尔醉到穿丁字裤
to get Phil into his famous Bermuda Gstring.
你看上去好多了
You seem to be doing a lot better, man.
谢谢 -我从没见过
Thank you. I don't think I've ever seen
这么有力的击球
anybody hit a ball that hard.
见到我经纪人的时候 你可以告诉他
Tell my agent that when you see him.
他曾是埃文·朗格利亚 马可·特谢拉的代理人
Yeah, he used to rep Evan Longoria, Mark Teixeira.
他代理过很多优秀选手 -不会吧
He repped a lot of good people. No shit.
真的 -我很想让阿泰见见他
Yeah. You know, I'd love for Ty to meet him.
好啊 也许我能叫他
Yeah, sure. Maybe I can get him
来趟训练场 -太阳出来喜洋洋咯
to come to practice. Sun's out, guns out.
准备好没 下水吧
You ready? Let's go. Coming in.
他昨晚过来游泳了
Yeah, so he... He came over for a swim last night.
挺好玩的
Um, it was cool.
但他吻了我
But, uh, he... He kissed me.
闭嘴吧 别吹牛了
Shut up. No, he didn't.
我真觉得他是基♥督♥徒反而更性感
But I... I actually think it's hotter that he's Christian.
真的吗
Really?
真的 有种禁欲感
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. It's, like, forbidden.
伊西 我给你拿了这个
Hey, Izzy, I got this for you.
你还好吗 -还好
You all right? Yeah.
咋啦
What?
没什么 我们只是…
Nothing. We were just...
我们在说该去游泳了 -我们去游会儿泳
We were saying we should go for a swim. We're gonna go for a swim.
是的 -我们要去水里玩
Yeah. We're gonna head out to the water.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我不去了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
确定吗 好吧 -是的
You sure? All right. Yeah.
孩子们一定很喜欢这个泳池
The kids must love the pool.
你会游泳吗
Do you swim?
我爸爸是海军
Oh, my dad was Navy.
我还没学走路 就先学潜水了
I was doing dive drills before I could walk.
你该看看她看到这栋房♥子时
Oh. Well, you should have seen her eyes light up
两眼发光的样子
when she saw this place.
我看得出你经常办招待
I can tell that you're used to hosting.
雷比赛的时候我们经常搬家
Well, we moved so much when Ray was playing.
很高兴明年能见到一些熟人
It's just nice to meet people you might actually know next year.
我们会熟络的
You're gonna know us.
不管你喜不喜欢 这是一年一度的活动
This is an annual event, like it or not.
你今天带泳衣了吗
And did you bring your suit today?
带了 我已经穿上了 -好的
I did. I'm wearing it already. Okay, good.
我已经25年没穿过泳衣了
I haven't had a suit in 25 years.
嘿 艾利
Hey, El!
艾利
El!
你在哪里 我们下水玩吧
Where are you? Let's get in the pool.
沃勒先生 -嘿
Mr. Waller? Hey.
嘿 艾利
Hey, El!
能给我签个名吗
Will you sign this for me?
我昨晚找了一个小时才找到
It took me like an hour to find it last night.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
非常感谢 -不客气
Thank you so much. Yeah.
给
There you go.
好好保存 -我会的
Now hold on to that. I will.
总有一天会很有价值的
It's gonna be worth something someday.
好 -好的
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿 -怎么了
Hey. Yeah?
史莱克觉得他称霸泳池
Steroid Shrek over here thinks he owns the damn pool.
你觉得我们能干倒他吗
Think we can take him?
我无敌
Yeah, I got you, man!
我们能行的 -好的
All right, we got this, okay? Yeah. All right.
我们上 -好
Let's go. Come on. Okay.
准备好没 大联盟
You ready, Big League?
好样的
Nice, buddy.
放倒他们 麦克
Get 'em, Mikey!
我们在修泳池的时候
You know, when we were fixing up the pool,
他们说大概有15年没用过了
they said it hadn't been used in probably 15 years.
也许更久
Maybe longer.
很奇怪 不是吗
It's weird, right?
不 我不清楚
No. No, I don't know.
也许他们不喜欢游泳
Maybe they weren't pool people.
凯 -嗯
Kay? Hmm?
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
这是你的新家
You know, this is your new home,
我实在不想说些话来…
and II didn't want to say anything that would taint your ...
扫你的兴
Your feelings about this house.
拜托 我们都买♥♥下好几个月了 到底怎么回事
Come on, we closed months ago. What is it?
加油 阿泰 用你的核心力量
Get it, buddy. Yeah. Ty, use your core.
上 用核心力量 阿泰
Let's go! Use your core, Ty.
就是这样 身体前倾
There you go. Lean forward a little bit.
就是这样 -往前倾
Yeah. That's it. Lean forward.
用胳膊 往下 麦克
Use your arms. Your arms. Going down, Mikey.
我发誓 我不知道就是这栋房♥子
I swear, I had no idea that this was the same house
等我朋友告诉我时 你已经搬进来了
until my friend told me after you'd already moved in.
我本想告诉你 但你看起来如此开心
And I was gonna tell you, but you seemed so happy here. And I...
我不想泼你冷水
I didn't want to put any poo in the pudding.
很有可能
It... It's very possible
以前住在这里的人…
that the people that lived here before, that they...
他们喜欢这个街区 想要一个好的学区
You know, they liked the neighborhood, and they wanted the good school district,
但他们不喜欢使用泳池
but they didn't feel comfortable using the pool
因为某些传言
because of certain alleged events.
传言
Alleged events?
是的 我…
Yeah, I...
我记不太清了
You know, I don't remember much about it.
传言有一个小女孩
Just there were these stories about this little girl who...
来自哈罗德霍尔特高中
Uh, from Harold Holt...