1992年 夏天
《暗泳》
(沃勒家族泳池派对 走这边)
哈罗德霍尔特高中
基♥督♥游泳俱乐部
为他
而游
周五
选拔时间
下午3-4点
汤米
Tommy?
汤米 你醒着吗
Tommy, are you awake?
我看到你弄丢的小船在外面
I saw your missing boat outside.
我去帮你拿回来
I'm gonna get it for you.
萨默斯夫人
Mrs. Summers?
你确定我要走吗
Are you sure I should go?
我可以留下的
I don't mind staying.
不用 没事 你回家吧
No, it's fine. You should go home.
我一会儿去看看孩子
I'll check on the kids later.
好的 萨默斯夫人
Okay, Mrs. Summers.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
找到了
There you are.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
我不是故…
I didn't mean...
妈
Mom?
塔玛戈米 塔玛戈米
Temagami. Temagami.
塔玛戈米 塔玛戈米
Temagami. Temagami...
妈 妈 妈
Mom! Mom! Mom!
救命
Help!
酿酒人队昨天和马林鱼队打了加时赛
Brewers played extra innings with the Marlins yesterday.
他们打了12局
They fell in 12.
第11局中 界外球掉在了一垒线 而且是二振
Oneone. Foul ball up the first baseline, and it is two strikes.
酿酒人队在本赛季的加时赛中取得8比9的成绩
Brewers are eight and nine in extrainning games so far this season.
希望他们再接再厉
Hoping to keep that streak alive.
雷 他们都准备好了
Ray, they're ready for us.
爸
Dad.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
我准备一下 你们先进去吧
Give me a head start. I'll meet you inside.
这里有你要的所有东西
This has got every single thing that you asked for.
有24小时紧急呼叫服务
It has 24hour emergency call service.
好吧 这点很棒
Right? Which is great.
还有单层卧室
It's got sing-lelevel bedrooms.
带浴缸 所有的浴室都有扶手
It's got bath... All the bathrooms have handrails.
这里离双城最好的医疗机构
And you're just minutes away from one of the best
只有几分钟的路程
medical facilities in the Twin Cities.
是啊
Yeah.
当你需要医疗服务时
It's... I mean, it's really kind of perfect lease
这里就是最完美的出租♥房♥♥
for when you just need a little extra help.
你不喜欢吗
Do you not like it?
这里挺好的 -你是不是在找
Well, it's nice. Are you... Are you looking
可以投球的地方
for a place to throw the ball around?
等你康复了
Is there any chance that you're gonna bring
能不能在这里表演下你的招牌挥棒
that Waller swing here once you get better?
不好意思 我会调查我所有的客户
I'm sorry. I Google all my clients,
不是每天都能遇到一个
and it's just not every day that I get a...
大联盟三垒手
A bigleague third baseman.
是啊 我…
Yeah, no. I, um...
我现在只想安心养病
I'm just focused on getting better now
在家呆一段时间
and spending some time at home
陪陪家人 -你知道吗
and being with family. Well, you know what?
你可以花点钱在这个地方
You can spend some of that baseball money right here.
安心是无法用价钱衡量的
You can't put a price on peace of mind.
是啊
Yeah.
但显然这里可以
Yeah, well, apparently, here you can.
是4200块
It's 4,200 bucks.
说笑了
Oh, just...
知道吗 这厨房♥也不错
You know what? In the kitchen.
我带你们看看
Come here. I want to show you.
有个无障碍设计
There's this accessible design.
我不知道是谁弄的 但我自己也想搞一个
And I don't know who did it, but I think I want one myself.
只能这么说 -你们喜欢吗
I'll tell you that much. You guys like it or...
喜欢 -我可能会成为你的邻居
Yeah. I might be your neighbor.
等等 亲爱的
Wait, wait. Honey, honey.
停车 停车 -什么
Wait, stop, stop. What?
亲爱的 停车 快看
Honey, stop, stop, stop. Look.
快看
Look. Look.
我本想带你们看看这里
I would've shown you this place,
但这里并不符合你们的要求
but it didn't really meet your checklist.
而且这不是出租♥房♥♥ -我知道
And this is not a rental, right? I know.
我们只是好奇看看 -好的
We were just curious. Okay.
这里几十年都没换过屋主
Right, well, it's only one owner for the last couple decades.
我想只需要打扫一下就能住了
And, uh, you know, it needs just a little work, I think.
但这个价格不会在市场上卖♥♥太久
But it's not gonna be on the market very long at this price.
而且这是挨着哈罗德霍尔特高中的学区房♥
Oh, and you're in a great school district with Harold Holt.
我秋季开学就去那里
That's where I start in the fall.
真的吗 我也是名自豪的校友
No, really? Oh, I'm a proud alum myself.
加油 湖鳟队
Go, Lake Trout.
你教哪个科目
And what subject do you teach there?
没有 我只是做行政的
Oh, no. I'm just in the admin office
顺便完成我的特殊教育在线学位
while I finish my degree online for special education.
那你挺棒的
Oh. Good for you. Good for you.
追梦永远不晚
Well, it's never too late to follow your dream.
太棒了
Too awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊 这太棒了
Oh, my gosh. This is amazing.
那是什么 水果篮
What is that? The fruit baskets.
雷去哪儿了
Where did Ray get off to?
我没看到他
I didn't see him.
你在这呢
There you are.
嘿
Hey.
有个泳池
There's a pool.
我以前很怕泳池
I used to be scared of pools.
我爸在我三岁时把我推进了本宁堡的一个
My dad pushed me into one of the training tanks
训练水池
at Fort Benning when I was three.
要么沉 要么游
Sink or swim.
我想我选择了游
I guess I swam.
我一直想要个泳池
I always wanted a pool.
我们小时候经常上街
When we were kids, we used to go down the street,
闯进KOA 去游泳
break into the KOA, go swimming.
我们常常假装是郊区的富家子弟
We used to pretend that we were the rich kids from the suburbs.
嘿 妈妈 我们能吃午饭了吗
Hey, Mom, can we get lunch?
我准备好走了 能去吃点东西吗
Yeah, I'm ready to go. Can we get some food?
走吧 爸爸
Come on, old man.
别沉浸在怀旧中
Before we get too nostalgic.
一张熟悉的面孔走向本垒
Familiar face makes his way down to the plate.
这是一个怎样的故事
What a story this has been, folks.
在与病魔抗争了一年后
After a year battling illness,
雷·沃勒想通过大联盟的复出
Ray Waller is trying to do the impossible
来完成不可能的事
with a Major League comeback.
球来势汹汹
Glider inside.
沃勒用力一挥
Waller digs for it...
击中了
and connects!
此球直飞中外场
It's a deep ball into far center field,
消失不见了
and it is gone!
爸
Dad!
妈 快来 爸落水了
Mom, hurry! Dad fell in!
雷 发生了什么 你没事吧
Ray, what happened? Are you okay?
爸 出什么事了 -没事
Dad? What happened? Yeah.
妈 他没事吧
Mom, is he okay?
深呼吸 没事的 -我没事
Just breathe. It's okay. I'm fine.
妈 他的拐杖 -好的
Mom, his cane. Yep.
伊西 帮我一下 -好
Izzy, give me... Help me here. Yep.