好极了 我们真走运
That's great. Lucky us, huh?
是的
Yeah.
很有意思 不是吗
It's funny, isn't it, though?
我是说
I mean...
我们从水里进化而来
We evolved out of the water
我们爬行动物的大脑知道
and some part of our reptilian brain knows
我们不该再呆在水里 但是…
we're not supposed to be there anymore, but...
我想这就是我们想驯服水的原因
I guess that's why we try to tame it so hard.
就像试图征服死亡
It's like trying to conquer death...
哇 当心
Whoa, whoa. Jesus. Be careful.
你没事吧 -天啊 抱歉
Are you okay? God, sorry.
我笨手笨脚的
Butterfingers.
真是白♥痴♥
What an idiot.
好了 这是你的发♥票♥
All right, well, here's your invoice.
我明天再来
I'll come back tomorrow.
下周之前应该就可以用了
You should be set up by next week.
好的 -太好了 谢谢
Okay. Great. Thanks.
嘿 基科 收工啦
Hey, Gecko, let's wrap it up.
快点 动起来 宝贝
Come on. Let's boogie, baby.
好了 可以下水了
All right, we're good to go!
准备好没
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
来吧 爸爸 再扔点
Come on, Dad. Throw some more.
等一下 我先做完这些训练
Hold on. I just got to finish these exercises.
你看见了吗
Are you watching this?
水帮我放松了肌肉 太神奇了
The water takes all the strain off my muscles. It's amazing.
肌肉给我捏捏
Give me those muscles.
都在下面
They're all down there.
我要一口气全部拿完
I'll get 'em all in one breath.
当然 有何不可 上
Yeah, sure. Why not? Go.
准备好没
Are you ready?
你知道 这…
You know, this is, um...
听起来很疯狂 但我觉得生病
It's gonna sound crazy, but I think that maybe getting sick
可能是注定的
happened for a reason, you know?
我不认为我能健康地退役
I don't think I could've walked away healthy.
在这儿
Look, right here.
你永远都会是棒球手
You'll always be a baseball player.
我凭实力拿到的
I got it fair and square.
但这不是你的全部
But it's not all you are.
也不是我爱你的原因
It's not why I fell in love with you.
不是吗 -不是
No? No.
别回头看
Don't look back.
记得吗
Remember?
这就是我们所需的
This is all we need.
好吗 -好
Right? Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
你知道我的吻有魔力吗
You know my kiss is magic?
真的吗
Oh, really?
是的 如果我们亲吻 你就会痊愈
Yep. If we kiss, you'll be healed.
哇哦
Wow.
喂
Ew, guys.
你们知道我们在这吧
You know we're here, right?
好吧
Okay.
我好爱你哦 -行吧
"Oh, I love you so much." All right.
气氛被毁了 -结束了
Ruined it. Done.
你毁了这一刻
You ruined the moment.
你要付出代价
Now you're gonna pay.
肉麻死了 -不 爸爸 别过来
So cringe. No, Dad. Don't do it, don't do it.
求你了 -你们就不能
Please, no. Could you at least wait
等我们走了再腻歪吗
until we're gone?
爸
Dad?
爸 求你了 不要
Dad, no! Please, no!
你抓不到我们
You can't catch us.
你抓不到我们
You can't catch us! You can't catch us!
艾略特是我的
Elliot's mine!
别让他跑了 -来吧 你抓不到我们
Don't let him go. Come on! You can't catch us!
教师需要实施后门策略
Teachers need to implement backdoor strategies
因为患有多动症的学生和多愁善感的孩子
because students with ADHD and deeply feeling kids
很容易受到感官刺♥激♥的影响
can be easily overwhelmed by sensory stimulation,
他们情绪失调时 可能会自闭
and they may shut down when emotionally dysregulated.
在焦虑和课堂表现中
Kids who are struggling with anxiety
挣扎的孩子
and inclass performance...
他们倾向于…
...they're inclined to...
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?
你不想游泳吗
You don't want to swim? Hmm?
胆小猫
Pussy.
雷 你吓到我了
Ray, you scared me.
他本赛季的第27支全垒打
His 27th home run this season,
观众完全回到了比赛中
and the crowd is fully back in the game.
我们说过很多次 一棒足以定乾坤
So many times, we talk about how momentum can change with one swing of the bat.
一次投球 一场比赛
One pitch, one play...
你全身湿透了
You're all wet.
你刚才在外面吗
Were you outside a minute ago?
没有
No.
我刚睡着了
I think I just fell asleep.
我想为了安全起见 应该装一个泳池盖布
I think we should put in a pool cover just to be safe.
我们还需要检查一下灯
And we need to check out the lights.
好的 没问题
Yeah... Yeah, for sure.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 睡觉吧
Yeah. Yeah. Go back to sleep.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
快来看
Come look!
他可能掉下去吓到了
He probably fell in and got scared.
他饿了就会回来的 好吗
Well, he... He'll come back when he's hungry, huh?
我们必须找到他
We have to find him.
我们会去找的
Yeah, that's... We'll go look for him.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
没事的 艾利 他会回来的
It's okay, Ellie. He'll come back.
西达 -过来 西达
Cider. Come here, Cider.
快来 咪♥咪♥
Come on, puss.
西达 你去哪了
Cider, where'd you go?
西达
Cider?
伊西 你看过下面了吗
Izzy, did you look down there?
我没看那里
No, I didn't check there.
快来 咪♥咪♥
Here, puss.
他可能在这棵树上
Maybe he's up in this tree?
快出来 西达
Come here, Cider.
西达
Cider.
西达
Cider!
你们在屋里找过没
You guys looked inside the house?
找过 -快出来 咪♥咪♥
Yeah. Come here, buddy!
不过没去楼上 你去楼上看了吗
Not upstairs, though. Did you look upstairs?
又问 我发誓 我去楼上找过了
Again? I promise you, I already checked upstairs.
西达
Cider!
过来 西达
Here, Cider.
快来 西达
Come on, Cider.
西达
Cider!
西达
Cider.
西达
Cider.
想吃东西吗
Want some food?
来吧 西达
Come on, Cider.
加油 使劲
Come on, put your back into it.
我们得把它卷起来 裹紧
We gotta roll it up, make it tight,
这样我们拉开时就很干净整洁
so when we roll it back out, it's all clean and nice.
继续转动 一圈一圈来
Keep cranking. One turn at a time.
我在努力了 -加油
I'm trying. Come on.
继续 不要停 继续
Keep going. You strike out, you keep going.
没问题吧
Isn't that right? Yeah.
别放弃 这才是关键
Don't give up. That's the key.
这是最重要的一点 来吧 加油
That's the only thing that matters. Let's go, come on.