你能行吗
Yeah. You got it?
好的
Okay.
你可以吗 -可以
You got it? Okay.
真的吗 -真的 没问题
Yeah? Yeah. Okay.
离你上次晕倒隔了多久
How long has it been since your last episode?
这次不算晕倒
Well, it wasn't really an episode,
我觉得不是 就像…
I don't think. It's like...
大约在六个月前的春训
At spring training about six months ago.
我的建议是将诊断升级为
My recommendation is to escalate the diagnosis
继发进展型多发性硬化症
to secondary progressive MS.
但医生说他的病情稳定了
No, but the doctor said he was stabilizing
只需注意管理问题
and that it's about managing now.
最好有更准确的诊断
It's better to have a more accurate diagnosis.
你在做物疗吗 -没有
Are you in PT? No...
我就在前院和孩子们
Um, well, I mean, I'm throwing the ball around
扔一扔棒球而已
in the front yard with the kids, and, like, that.
我们刚通过我的学校拿到了保险
We just got insurance through the school where I'm working.
是的 -忘了棒球吧
Yeah. Forget baseball.
目前 我们要找一个低强度的活动
For now, we need to find a lowimpact activity
让你每天都可以做
that you can do every day.
散步 瑜伽
Walking, yoga.
大多数治疗师建议游泳
Most therapists recommend swimming.
我知道你会感觉整个世界
Look, I know it feels like your whole world
都在天翻地覆
is turning upside down.
你们都需要做出牺牲
It's going to take sacrifice from you both,
但你们可以一起建立美好的生活
but you can build a good life together.
首先 你们必须放下旧生活
First, you have to let go of the old one.
接下来的几天 你先使用轮椅过渡
Use the wheelchair for the next few days while you regulate,
下周再过来复诊
and I will bring you back in next week.
亲爱的 如果我们租了那栋别♥墅♥
Honey, if we rent that townhome,
就会像住在医院里一样
it'd be like living in a hospital.
我不想再当病秧子
I don't want to be the sick guy anymore.
但你确实病了 雷
But you're sick, Ray.
我们需要直面这个问题 -我知道 我只是不想
We need to deal with that head-on. I know. I just don't want it
定义我们现在的生活
to define our whole life now.
另一栋房♥子怎么样
What about that other house?
孩子们会喜欢的 那么宽敞
The kids will love it, with all that room.
还带了泳池
And with a swimming pool,
我们可以在自家后院进行水疗
we'll have water therapy in our own backyard.
你知道我想要我们自己的房♥子
You know I want our own place.
我厌倦了孩子们转学
I'm tired of the kids changing schools,
每次转校后都得交新朋友
making new friends every time you get traded.
你知道吗 我希望我们能扎根落户
I want us to put down roots, you know?
我只是想确定这也是你想要的
I just need to know that you want that, too.
我想要
I do.
伊芙
Eve.
我也希望那样
I want that, too.
我保证
I promise.
另外 你知道我还想问什么吗
Also, you know what else I was wondering about?
你那件黑色比基尼还在吗
Do you have that black bikini still?
你知道我说的是哪件吗
You know which one I'm talking about?
有交叉肩带的那件 -你还在医院呢
With the crisscross straps? Guy's in a hospital.
脑子里尽想着这些
This is what he's thinking.
嘿 你在这呢 西达
Hey, there you are, Cider.
过来 咪♥咪♥
Come here, buddy.
你喜欢我们的新家吗
How do you like our new home?
是不是很棒 屋子很大吧
Isn't it awesome? It's so big, right?
伊西 回头见 -好的
Izzy, I'll see you later. Okay.
祝你好运 -谢谢
Good luck. Thanks.
你没问题的 -好
You got it. Yeah.
等下 等下 -咋啦
Oh, wait, wait, wait. What?
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
再见 笨蛋 -再见 白♥痴♥
See you later, dipshit. See you, barf bag.
你觉得你今年能上场吗
Think you're gonna go out this year?
能 爸爸说我快到青春期了
Yeah. Dad says I'm about to hit my growth spurt.
慢着 其实吧
Actually, wait.
我觉得你现在就到青春期了
Yeah. I think you're hitting it right now.
等等 我来开门
Here. Wait, wait. I got it.
嘿 你有多高
Hey, how tall are you?
听着…
Look, um...
你能把胳膊举起来吗
Can you just put your arm up real quick?
对 就像这样
Like, yeah. Just like that.
是的 你的臂展很长
Yeah, you have a great wingspan.
谢谢
Thanks.
你周五应该来
You should come on Friday.
好的 -我叫罗尼
Okay. My name's Ronin.
嘿 你周五真的应该来 会很棒的
Hey, you should come on Friday, for real. It's gonna be dope.
你们觉不觉得气味很怪
Does it smell weird to you guys?
不觉得 你只是又变回狗了
Nah, you're just turning back into a dog.
必须把你送回爸妈发现你的收♥容♥所♥
Have to take you back to the shelter where Mom and Dad found you.
PYX106的播放列表是怎么回事
What is with the PYX 106 playlist?
我加了很多经典歌♥曲
I'm bringing back the classics, babe.
我喜欢 爸爸 -我…
I like it, Dad. Hey, El, I...
我在迎新会上和你的教练谈过了
I talked with your coach at orientation.
他说如果我去帮助训练 效果会很好
He thought it might be good if I come and help with practice.
我觉得可能会很有趣 对吧
I thought it might be kinda fun, right?
是的 老爸 今年该我上场了吧
Yeah, Dad. This is my year, right?
对
Yeah.
该你了
It is.
我想我会去游泳队
I think I'm going out for the swim team.
真的吗
Ooh! Really?
真的 -那太好了 伊西
Yeah. That's great, Iz.
你会很有天赋
Yeah, you're gonna be a natural.
那个奖杯球棒 在你出生那天就有了生命
That trophy bat, that came alive the day you were born.
我在海湾打出过一次猛球
I absolutely launched one into the Bay.
砰
Pop!
球飞了
Splash.
那是第九局 我在本垒上
It was the ninth inning, and I was at the plate,
不知怎么地
and I don't know what it was.
我突然浑身充满了力量
Just this sense of strength came over me.
我知道
I knew it.
我随后就明白了
I knew it right then.
是我的伊西…
My Izzy is...
爸
Dad?
我的天啊 -怎么了
Oh, my gosh. What happened?
雷 你还好吗
Ray? Are you okay?
我划了好大条口子 -怎么了
God, I sliced it pretty good. What happened?
啊 -看上去…
Ah... Oh, that looks...
天啊
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my gosh. Ew.
这是什么 -我去
What is that? Oh, God.
小心
Be careful.
这正常吗
Is that supposed to happen?
我觉得不正常
I don't think so.
这安全吗
Is it safe?
没有泳池是绝对安全的
No pool is absolutely safe.
你看到那个盖子了吗
But you see that cap?
那是个井口
That's a wellhead.
我从没亲眼见过真正的泉水池
I've never seen an actual spring-fed pool before in person,
但你们接通了地下水
but you're tapped into groundwater.
我说的是隔水层
I'm talking aquiclude.
就是地下含水层
That's some sublevel aquifer shit.
什么意思 -对 什么意思呢
What does that mean? Yeah, what does that mean?
我正要告诉你
I'm about to tell you what that means.
意思就是自然过滤
That means natural filtration,
地热加温等等
geothermal heating, the whole shebang.
我们会进行消毒 但这些泉水
Yeah, we'll give it a shock, but these spring pools
应该能起到神奇的护肤效果
are supposed to work miracles on your skin.
周围整个地区都有天然泳池
This whole area had natural pools all around.
养生中心 健康水疗中心
Wellness centers, health spas.