干得好 快成功了
Good job. Little wins.
继续加油
Here we go. Come on.
现在对你弟弟好一点
Be nice to your brother right now.
这一切对他来说都不容易
None of this has been easy on him.
继续 继续 干得好
Keep going, keep going. Good job.
好了 看吧
There you go. See?
我知道对你来说也不容易
I know it hasn't been easy on you, either.
不 亲爱的 我没事
Oh, no. Baby, I'm fine.
你不用担心我
I don't want you worrying about me.
什么情况
What is that?
结果怎么样
Um, s... What... What is it?
我从未见过在如此短的时间内
I've never seen such a dramatic improvement
会有如此显著的改善
in such a short time.
我们需要再做些检测
We need to do more tests,
但似乎没有新的病灶了
but it appears there are no new lesions
白色组织也在恢复
and the white tissue is actually improving.
我们按你说的调整了饮食
We started the new diet like you said,
还有水疗
and the water therapy and...
一天两次
Twice a day.
我们有个泳池
We have a pool.
妈妈 我在自习室把作业写完了
Hey, Mom, I finished all my work in study hall.
我能去游泳吗
Can I go swimming?
行 但别一个人去 叫上你♥爸♥
Okay, but don't go alone. Ask your dad.
这是进度报告 我…
Here's progress report. I, uh...
你们知道我前段时间被诊断出多发性硬化症
You all know I was diagnosed with MS not too long ago,
时隔不久
a little while back.
爸 -我在康复中心锻炼
Dad? I've been able to work out in rehab
在过去的时间里一直与病魔抗争
and been getting back at it for the last little while
取得了相当不错的成效
and I've made a lot of strides that I'm proud of.
我觉得我能展示一下
I think that I can show you,
证明我的水平还在
demonstrate my ability is still at a level that
我很快就能重返战场
I'd be able to make an impact on a team rather quickly.
嘿
Hey, pal.
能帮我个忙吗
Can you help me out with something?
可以
Yeah.
你能装上25磅的吗
Can you throw on a 25?
你录像干什么
What are you doing with the camera?
帮助我训练
Helps me with my training.
你能和我一起潜水找硬币吗
Can you dive for coins with me?
妈妈不让我一个人游泳
Mom says I can't swim alone.
行
Yeah, um...
好的 给我一枚硬币
Yeah. Hey, hand me one of those coins.
你得答应我
You gotta promise me
待在浅水区 好吗
you're gonna stay in the shallow end. Okay?
好的
Okay.
帮我把它扔进泳池
Throw this one in the pool for me.
我会来找的 好吗
And I'll come find it. Okay?
好了
All right.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
你好
Hello?
我一口气全拿到了
I got 'em all in one breath.
伊西 这不好玩
Izzy? It's not funny.
伊西
Izzy?
我知道是你
I know that's you.
我会留着这些硬币
I'm keeping the money.
好吧 我要潜下去了
Okay, I'm going under.
你好
Hello?
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
我需要帮助
I need help.
我在找我妈妈
I'm looking for my mom.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是丽贝卡·萨默斯
My name is Rebecca Summers.
我找到了你的玩具
I found your toy.
放开我
Let go of me!
救命
Help!
妈
Mom.
外面有人吗
Is someone out here?
艾利 你确定吗
Ellie, are you sure?
她叫丽贝卡
Her name is Rebecca.
她说她在找她妈妈
She said she was looking for her mom.
可能只是个小孩偷偷溜进来了而已
It was probably just a kid who snuck over the gate. That's all.
反正我们已经装锁了
Anyway, we have a lock on it now, so...
我没看到外面有人
I didn't see anyone out there.
也许他在装模作样
Maybe he's pretending.
因为他还没有真正的朋友
'Cause he doesn't have any real friends yet.
还记得他和宠物壁虎还是蜥蜴什么的说话吗
Remember he talked to that pet gecko or lizard, or whatever?
他那时才五岁
He was five.
但他在它死后 还是说了好几个月的话
Yeah, but he talked to him for months after he died.
他会交朋友的
He's gonna make friends. He just...
他只是需要时间
It just takes him time.
是啊 我今天晚点会去他的训练场
Yeah. I'm going to his practice later today.
也许能帮孩子们打破僵局
So, maybe that'll help, like, break the ice with the kids.
嗯
Yeah.
你也该去 因为你在的时候
You should come, 'cause he always plays better
他总能表现得更好 更像自己
when you're there. He's more himself.
嗯
Hmm.
也许我们该邀请队伍过来
Maybe we should have the team over.
搞搞烧烤之类 -好啊
You know, for a cookout or something? Yes.
这主意不错
That's a great idea.
就像泳池派对
Yeah, like a pool party.
所以我才娶你当老婆 你是个天才
That's why I married you, because you're a genius.
邀请你的同事 朋友之类的
Invite your coworkers, friends, whoever.
来见见沃勒一家 对吧
Just "Meet the Wallers," right?
听起来很棒 -我能邀请朋友吗
Sounds great. Can I invite some friends?
当然 邀请谁都行 这是个好主意
Yes, invite whoever you want. It's a great idea.
我们应该邀请所有认识的人
We should invite everybody you know.
我们是热情好客的家庭 -别说了
We're a welcoming family. Stop.
你觉得我们的泳池能容纳多少人
How many people you think we can fit in the pool?
我们现在是泳池家庭
We're the pool family now.
好了 往前传
All right. Get in front of it.
很好 传过去
Good. Move it around.
就这样 传过去 传过去
There you go, in front of it, in front of it.
就是这样
It's all right. It's all right.
往前面传
Get in front of it. In front of it.
拜托 打起精神
Come on, wake up, man.
动作快点
Let's hustle. Let's hustle, boys.
你知道棒球是什么吧
You know what baseball is, right?
就是一根棍子 一个球
It's a stick and a ball
和一群穿着长袜的人
and a bunch of guys wearing long socks.
也是比赛
It's play.
为什么对爸爸和伊西来说这么容易
How come it's so easy for Dad and Izzy?
并非如此
It's not.
每个人都有害怕的事物
Everyone's scared of something.
伊西以前讨厌上幼儿园
Izzy used to hate drop-off in kindergarten.
我每天都会在教室窗外等着
Every day, I'd wait outside until I saw her
直到看到她 她会给我打招呼
in the classroom window, and she'd give me the signal.
告诉他 伊西 -就是这样
Show him, Iz. There we go!
做得好
Good job, good job.
可以上场了
Green light to swing.
等球 孩子们
Wait for the ball, boys!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
他来了 -教练 抱歉我来迟了
Hey, there he is. Hey, Coach. Sorry I'm late.
好啊 各位 -好啊
Hey, guys. Hey.
好了
All right.
你能行的
You got this.
孩子们 这是艾略特的爸爸
Hey, boys, this is Elliot's dad.
他以前是酿酒人队的三垒手
He's a former Brewers third baseman,
他是来把你们变成全明星击球手的
and he's here to turn you into allstar hitters.
你能行的 心态放松
You got this. You got this. Nice and easy.
你得盯着球 别光想着挥棒
You gotta follow through the ball. Don't just, like, check swing.