但一定会有用处
It had to be good for something.
阻止他
Stop him.
就是他
That's him.
别让他跑
Stop him.
在那站住
Stop right there.
别动
Freeze.
举起你的双手
Put your hands up.
马上
Right now.
举起手来
Put 'em up.
他妈的别动
Don't fucking move.
举起你的双手
Put your hands up.
马上
Right now.
趴到地上
Get down on the ground.
皇后移♥动♥主教5
Queen to bishop five.
将军没棋
Check mate.
你真的是传说里的那个人 不是吗
You really are the stuff of legends, aren't you?
有点像你的领带
Kind of like your tie.
有枪
Gun.
你没事吧 夫人
You OK, ma'am?
请跟我来
Please come with me.
我想问你几个问题
I want to ask you a few questions.
好了 就在这边 夫人
OK, just right this way, ma'am.
这边 夫人
This way, ma'am.
你能记得发生什么事了吗
Can you remember what happened?
我是来这见我的朋友麦凯拉
I was here to meet my friend McKayla when I found out
然后我发现她的航♥班♥被取消了
her flight had been cancelled.
然后突然发生了爆♥炸♥
Then suddenly there was this explosion
而且有人开枪
and people started shooting.
这世界到底是怎么了
What's wrong with this world?
学校不安全 机场
Schools aren't safe, airports.
然后呢
What's next?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我可以走吗
Can I go?
我接我儿子要迟到了
I'm late to fetch my son.
我还有几个问题 好吗
I have a few more questions, OK?
我们喜欢趁证人的记忆犹新的时候
We like to go through everything with the witnesses
录下口供
while the memory is still fresh.
嘿 弗兰基
Hey, Frankie.
什么
Yeah?
你得来看看这个
You've got to come see this.
现在
Now.
我们有你的电♥话♥号♥码 所以走吧去接你的儿子
We've got your number, so go ahead and fetch your son.
如果我们需要什么 我们会打给你
If we need anything else, we'll call you.
有什么发现
What is it?
你一定不会相信
You're not going to believe this,
但我认为我们逮到了昨天银行劫案的
but I think we got the guys that pulled the Darling
家伙
Street job yesterday.
就这个
Is this it?
这就是我们找到的
That's all we found.
剩下的肯定在那团伙的女人身上
The rest must be with the woman that ran the crew.
我不这么认为
I don't think so, man.
看看这边
Check this out.
妈妈
Mom?
告诉马修我回来了
Tell Matthew I'm coming.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be OK.
该死的
Ah, shit.
并没有保安说的她脸上
And didn't the guard say she had some kind of scar
有疤痕
on her face.
天啊 就是这个女
Jesus, this is our girl.
什么样的变♥态♥会想出像这样的东西
What kind of sick mind thinks something like this up, man?
还有谁会带着个装着人头的袋子
And who carries a head around in a bag?
封锁机场
Lock this airport down.
谁是负责人
Who's in charge?
你是负责人
You in charge?
你是谁
Who's asking?
我需要你们有的所有证据马上
We need all the evidence you have immediately.
国际刑♥警♥在这里没有管辖权
Interpol hasn't got jurisdiction here.
我要向上头报告
I'm calling this in.
随你便
Whatever.
这是你要的袋子 麦克阿瑟先生
Here's the bag you wanted, Mr. MacArthur.
祝你一路平安
Have a safe trip.
谢谢
Thanks.
下一位
Next?
开车
Drive.
欢迎搭乘AE3621航♥班♥
Welcome aboard flight AE3621.
我们将尽我们所能使您的航程如家一般舒适
We will try to make your flight as comfortable as possible.
这几天过得很艰难
Rough couple days.
我看起来有那么糟糕吗
Do I look that bad?
抱歉 这不艰难
Sorry, it's not rough.
这是你得到的报酬 如果你打不开这个
It's cut, like you'll if you can't open that.
轻松点
Relax.
我不是替BAC工作的 虽然不是自愿的
I don't work for BAC, although not voluntarily.
我意思是 那些混♥蛋♥还有吓人的家伙
I mean, there's bad ass and fucking scary,
然后到这些家伙
and then there's these guys.
这要花很长时间吗
This going to take long?
快可以了
I'm almost there.
天啊
Holy shit.
说真的 你有什么麻烦
Seriously, what sort of trouble are you in?
我们要策划一件大事
We are going to engineer an event that shapes
去改变我们国家的命运
the destiny of our country.
在几个月时间里 芝加哥的北边
In just a few months time, the north side of Chicago
会发生恐怖袭击看起来像梅西大游♥行♥
is going to make 9/11 look like Macy's Parade.
而你们会得到你们要的战争而我会得到我要的职位
And you'll get your war and I'll get my office.
是时候把这国家重回冷漠
It's time we took this country back the apathetic lemmings
还有把那些奉承浅薄的人推上战场
and sycophantic dilettantes that have run it into the ground.
把美国变成战场
Turned the US into a fucking punch line.
我是在跟谁通话
Who am I speaking with?
你可以叫我麦克阿瑟先生
You can call me Mr. MacArthur.
我只是很钦佩你的作为
I was just admiring some of your handiwork.
我也是
So was I.
参议员会为了驱动器
The Senator will hunt you to the ends of the fucking
追杀你到底
Earth for that drive.
所以为什么我们不创造些条件
So why don't we create some terms
来安排它回来
to arrange its return, huh?
你怎么看
What do you say?
我们大家在这都是有道理的
We're both reasonable parties here.
道理已经不是我要来描述
Well, reasonable isn't the word I'd use
我眼前所看的字了
to describe what I'm seeing.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
不 你要明白我的意思
No, you understand me.
不 我花了6年时间躲藏在黑暗之中
No, I've spent six years hiding in the darkness.
是时候回归光明了
It's time to come back into the light.
对不起 长官
I'm sorry, sir,
但我拿不到
but I don't have it.
华盛顿先生的团队失败了
Mr. Washington and the others failed.
他们被适当的处理了吗
Have they been appropriately dealt with?
亚力克斯看到我们的计划了
Alex saw to that for us.
计划要失败了现在
All other loose ends are being tied up now.
随着驱动器的丢失
With the exception of the drive.
在亚历克西斯手上 不是吗
Alexis has it, doesn't she?
她和BAC要成为我竞选总统的祸根了
She and BAC are going to be the bane of my run.
BAC只是一群贪婪的战争贩子
BAC is just a bunch of greedy warmongers.
好吧 长官 贪婪和好战
Well, sir, greed and warmongering
当跟国防承包商做交易时
tend to go hand in hand when dealing
都是紧紧相连的
with defense contractors.
我想也是
I suppose.
亚历克西斯会是贪婪还是烈士
Is Alexis going to be greedy too or a martyr?
那个她已经
Well, she already
有钻石了 长官 所以如果我没猜错
has the diamonds, sir, so if I'm not mistaken,
我相信她只是宣战
I believe that she just declared war.