你拿到驱动器了吗
Do you have the drive?
我们在那部分上可能有点
Yeah, we may have hit a little bit of a snag
小障碍
in that department, sir.
别跟废人说废话
Don't bullshit the bullshitter.
7个小时前你就捉到了富勒先生了
You had Mr. Fuller in hand seven hour ago.
出什么问题了
What went wrong?
富勒的一个同伙
Well, one of Fuller's associates,
她受过高度的训练 可能是前军方人员
she's highly trained, possibly ex-military.
我想我应该感谢你来救我们
I suppose I should thank you for coming back for us.
这是凯文想要的
It's what Kevin would have wanted.
我们扯平了
We're even.
你刚救了我的命
You just saved my life.
我想我是的
I guess I did.
讽刺的是考虑到我一直都希望你死
Ironic, considering all the times I've wished you dead.
凯文想不干的了
Kevin wanted to get out.
不 他才不是
No, he didn't.
凯文总是选择逃避的方式
Kevin always preferred the easy way out.
你知道 拿走而不是赚回来
You know, take it instead of earn it.
那些人会再回来
Those guys are gonna be back.
他们谋杀了凯文而且他们也会杀了我们
They murdered Kevin and they will kill
除非我先杀了他们
us too unless I kill 'em first.
驱动器上有什么
What's on the drive?
不知道 但我们很快会知道
No idea, but we're about to find out.
该死的
Shit.
我们要赶快离开这
We have to get out of here.
他们在追踪驱动器 现在他们知道它在哪了
They've tracked the drive, now they know where it is.
有什么能帮得上
How can I help?
马修怎么办
What about Matthew?
我可以留他在我母亲那
I can leave him with my mother.
这只是后勤的事情
It's just a logistical thing,
没什么需要你担心的
nothing for you to worry about.
政♥治♥就是后勤 孩子 而我很担心
Politics is logistics, son, and I worried plenty,
特别那个你们似乎无法处理的
especially about highly trained ex-military woman
高♥强♥度训练的前军方女人
y'all can't seem to deal with.
是 我有个计划 阁下
Yes, I do have a plan, sir.
那很好
Well, good.
当道格到那里由他来指挥
Run it by Doug when he gets there.
阁下 我向你保证
Uh, sir, I can assure you there is absolutely
完全不需要派麦克阿瑟先生过来
no need to send Mr. MacArthur.
我们的情况完全在掌控之中
We have the situation well in hand.
是吗
Do you?
那好
Well, good.
他可以放假了
He can use the vacation.
这件事已经让他不高兴了
This business has him a little upset.
他现在已经坐飞机过来了
He's in the air now.
他应该在几小时内到达
He should be landing in a few hours.
是的 阁下 我非常期待跟他合作
Yes, sir, I very much look forward to working with him.
我也他妈的希望你有个好的夜晚
I hope you have a good fucking night too.
5分钟内回来
Back in five.
一切都在掌控之中 阁下
It's all under control, sir.
我发现了一些挫折
Do I detect some frustration
还是疑虑呢 华盛顿先生
or doubt, Mr. Washington?
你怎么...
How did you...
怎么知道你的电♥话♥
Does redial ring a bell?
当你放弃你最好的手下你应该是一个人了
You should be you're alone when you give away your best tricks.
那么说你在那里
So you were there.
我可以问在哪吗
Where, may I ask?
这个魔术师不会透露她的秘密的
This magician doesn't reveal her secrets.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
我很有体育精神而且我给你个提示
I'll be a good sport and give you a head start.
如果我是你 我会离开酒店
If I were you, I'd get out of that hotel
因为警♥察♥正赶去酒店
cause cops are on the way.
你才不会报♥警♥呢
Oh, you're not going to call the cops.
就算你有这么笨 我们也已经离开酒店了
Even if you were that stupid, we'd be out of this hotel
之前...
before... Oh.
醒目女
Ho-ho, clever girl.
快推
Move it.
她知道我们的位置了
She's made us.
克♥林♥顿♥女士 跟我来
Ms. Clinton, come with me.
杰佛逊先生 守在这
Mr. Jefferson, stay here.
然后能带我去看医生吗
And then can we can get me to the frickin doctor?
我的脚快没知觉了...算了
My foot feels like it's going to fall... forget it.
他要地位不保了
He's right on the edge.
所以如果你认为他不会把你跟尸体一起
So if you think he won't throw you in along with the garbage
扔进车尾箱 你就错了
in the trunk, you're wrong.
是
Yeah?
亚力克斯 我要跟你说些事
Alex, I need to tell you something.
是关于那些钻石的
It's about the diamonds.
我...
I...
我现在不能说话
I can't talk right now.
按原定计划进行吧
Stick with the plan.
我们得停止这样相遇
We have to stop meeting like this.
张开嘴
Open.
张开嘴
Open.
他去哪了
Where is he?
他可能去小便了吧
He probably went to take a leak.
这就是你雇一个半智障的后果
This is what you get for hiring a half wit.
小心你的头 凯文
Mind your head, Kev.
你觉得我们会再见到她吗
Do you think we'll see her again?
当然会
Oh, undoubtedly.
我们有她想要的
We have what she wants.
她不会冒险
She wouldn't risk it.
她当然会
Ha, of course she would.
刚说到她就来电♥话♥了
Ha-ha, talk of the devil.
是你啊
There you are.
我真想念你在酒店的时候
I missed you at the hotel.
我不想你
I didn't miss you.
我想要回我的财产
I want my property.
你当然想
Well, of course you do.
无论发生什么钻石都是女孩最好的朋友
Diamonds are a girl's best friend after all.
很有趣
Very funny.
我就是想你笑
I aim to please.
你知道 这可能是一个
You know, this could be a mutually
互惠互利的关系
beneficial relationship.
现在你想拉关系了
Oh, now you want a relationship, huh?
别这样
Oh, stop it.
人们说我们坠入爱河了
People say we're falling in love.
最爱这样了
Yeah, love this.
把我的钻石还回来
Give me back my diamonds.
除了它们其实不是你的 是吗
Yeah, except they're not actually yours, are they?
你知道 严格来说它们是属于一个参议员的
You know, strictly speaking, they belong to a senator.
因为参议员都需要钱
Because the Senator needs more money.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
它们现在是我的
They're mine now.
我们都知道参议员雇我们来不是偷钻石的
We both know the Senator didn't hire us to steal the diamonds.
他雇我们是偷驱动器的
He hired us to steal the drive.
所以我得继续前进而且
So I'm going to go ahead and call Kevin's
把谋杀凯文视作违反合同
murder a breach of contract and take
拿钻石来作为赔偿
the diamonds as compensation.
我想你还有点道理
Hm, I guess you have a point.
但我该怎么拿给你呢
But how can I get them to you if, uh, I
我不知道你在哪
don't know where you are?
我会给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
是长方形的 废弃了而且还很臭
It's rectangular, way out of date, and it stinks.
我知道了
I see.
好吧 如果你在车上找钻石
Well, if you're looking for the diamonds in that car,
我恐怕你会很失望
I'm afraid you're going to be sorely disappointed.
一点都不失望
Not at all.
已经找到我要找的了
Found just what I was looking for.
而且他很想打个招呼
And he'd like to say hi.