你们要给我个解释吗
Gonna give me an explanation or not?
根本不需要
None are needed.
去你的
Fuck you say.
你把我们给害死了
You have dropped us knee deep into shite
而且不用我告诉你有多少人
and there's no telling how many people
刚看到你的脸了吧
saw your face back there.
忘了吧
Let it go.
我不会再警告你了 幻想
I am not warning you again, Fancy.
天啊 我真不敢相信
God almighty, I can't believe who
我跟一个白♥痴♥和一个傻子
I'm in with, a fucking retard and a stupid gee who
干活...
can't even...
我会把所有赃物一个月内卖♥♥出去
I'll have everything off shore in a month.
每人3万
30 grand each.
那韦恩的3万呢
What about Wayne's 30?
他又用不了
He's not using it.
是啊 你说的话听起来真的很想他啊
Yeah, you really sound like you miss him.
这个月低调点
Just lay low for a month.
你就拿到你的分成了
You'll get the rest of your cut.
那最好
I better had.
你什么时候没拿到过
When haven't you?
我们有耍过你吗
We ever screw you?
是啊 我也没想到有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
所以拿着那3万快滚
So just shut your face for 30.
我不喜欢等太久
Don't much like waiting.
去种菜吧
Get a hobby.
30天 之后我会来找你...还有你
30 days, then I come looking for you... and you.
嘿 我...我也搞砸了 你知道
Hey, what, I... I'm burned here too, you know.
没人看到你的脸而且我开枪射了傻♥逼♥
Nobody saw your face and I shot that dumb prick.
所以如果我被捕了 我会被起诉打劫和谋杀的
So if I get popped, I go down for the job and a murder.
我没有你就什么都做不成了 亚力克斯
I couldn't have done any of this without you, Alex.
他妈的别说那个
Don't fucking go there.
我之前已经不干了
I was out.
我就不该听你说来干这个活
I should have let you get me involved in this.
我跟你说了别再联♥系♥我
I told you never to contact me again.
嘿 我...我帮你消失的
Hey, I... I helped you disappear.
是你欠我的
You owe me.
我欠你个屁
I don't owe you shit.
这些家伙都是有关系的
These guys are connected.
这事要麻烦了
This thing goes really high up.
而你相信他们
And you trust them?
不 但我有个保险措施
No, but I've got an insurance policy.
她今晚坐飞机走
She's flying in tonight.
那么我告诉你接下来要怎么做
So this is how things are going to go.
我要去喝醉 泡个澡
I'm going to get drunk, soak in a tub for a couple,
而你要帮我明天晚上
and you are going to get me the hell out of the country
离开这个国家
by tomorrow night.
我帮你在镇里准备好地方了
I've got you set up in town.
我们的老地方
Our old place.
别这样 你以前很喜欢那里
Come on, you used to love it there.
我可不记得你有抱怨
I don't remember any complaints.
我现在有了
I have a few now.
袋子
The bag.
我得保管着这个直到...
I got to hang on to this until I...
我不是要拿走 天啊
I'm not taking it, jeez.
还有 你看起来真糟糕
You look like shit, by the way.
我猜你也不需要我了
I guess you've knocked the wind out of me.
把这些当作是借款吧
Consider these an advance.
据报道称 4个贼中的1个
Reports say one of the four thieves
被他们的自己人给枪杀了
was shot and killed by a member of his own gang.
警方有一名证人
Police have an eye witness, but no description
但没有肇事者的描述之后被释放
of the perpetrators has been released as of yet.
有最新消息我们会再详细报道
We'll bring you updates as they come in.
3名已发现的证人
Three has discovered that the eye
向警方描述第4名
witness has described to police the killer
持枪的杀人凶手
of the fourth gunman.
CBN独家新闻 我们获得了
In a CBN exclusive, wehave obtained the police
嫌疑犯的素描
sketch of that suspect.
我是彼得...
I'm Peter...
这样好多了
That's better.
把自己关在门外了
Locked yourself out?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我可以带你去前台
I can take you to the front desk.
他们会给你发个新匙卡
They'll issue the new key card.
不用了
Um, uh, no, no need.
我丈夫在里面
Uh, my husband's inside.
他只是太熟睡了
He's just a heavy sleeper.
亲爱的 找到你了
Darling, there you are.
她有在酒店里乱跑了
Was she wandering around the hotel again?
她经常这样
She does that.
谢谢你带她回来
Thanks for bringing her home.
不客气
No problem.
祝你们有个好夜晚
You folks have a nice evening.
我喜欢这个
I like this.
什么
What?
发色 很好看
The hair, it's good.
而且我很喜欢绿色的眼睛
And I love the green eyes.
之前蓝色有点...我也说不清...冷酷
Yeah, the blue was a bit... I don't know... cold.
为什么你让我呆在外面不管我
Why did you leave me standing out there?
抱歉 我刚在厕所
Sorry, I was in the bathroom.
顺便一说 感谢你穿上衣服了
Thanks for getting dressed, by the way.
我以为是紧急情况
I thought it was an emergency.
是的
It is.
好吧 那你最好是告诉我今晚可以离开
Yeah, well, then, you better tell me I'm getting out of here
这里了
tonight.
不
No.
但你知道我之前告诉你的保险措施吗
But you know that insurance I was telling you about?
我觉得我可能找到些更好的东西
I think I may have found something even better.
但我需要你的才能去解开
But I'm going to need your talents to unlock it.
我不是在编故事
I'm not making this up.
听着 我也许有很多事骗过你
Look, I may have lied to you about a lot of things,
但都不是什么大事
but not something this big.
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
你一点也不记得我们之间的好事了吗
Don't you remember anything good about us?
我的好
About me?
你就一混♥蛋♥
You're such an asshole.
你知道我必须离开
You know I had to leave.
糟了 是她
Shit, that's her.
快点藏起来
Quick, hide.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
她认为只有我在这
She's only expecting me to be here.
她会走的
She'll run.
相信我 藏起来吧
Trust me, get out of sight.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go.
真的 凯文
Really, Kevin?
另一个女人
Another woman.
嘿 杰西卡 进来吧
Hey, Jessica, come on it.
嗨 凯
Hi, Kev.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
来吧 起来
Come on, get up.
嘿 别这样伙计 让她走
Hey, come on, man, let her go.
她没干过什么
She didn't do anything.
我会...
I'll... I'll... I'll...
我会...我会什么 富勒先生
I'll... I'll... I'll what, Mr. Fuller?
看看钱包 把电♥话♥找出来
Check the purse, find the phone.
开机密♥码♥
Pass code?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
那是为什么呢
And why is that?
因为一旦你知道里面有什么 我对你说就没用了
Because once you know what's on there, I'll be useless to you
而你会杀了我
and you'll just kill me.