跟帅哥打个招呼
Say hello to the nice man.
我口里有她的枪
She's got a gun in my mouth.
什么
Excuse me?
他说"我口里有她的枪"
He said "she's got a gun in my mouth."
那我们做个交易
So let's make a deal.
我拿这混♥蛋♥跟你换回我的钻石
I'll trade you this piece of shit for my diamonds.
否则 他的头就吹笛子
Otherwise, his head whistles.
我不在乎你是否把他变成长笛
Well, as I don't reallycare whether you turn him
恐怕我只会用驱动器
into a flute or not, I'm afraid the only deal I'm going
来交易
to be doing is for the drive.
那么我会按你要求那样给你钻石
So I will give you your diamonds as you're
你给我驱动器
so fond of calling them, you give me the drive,
那我们就皆大欢喜了
and we all skip away happy.
我不谈判的
I don't negotiate.
条件已经说出来了
Offer's on the table.
你有5秒钟决定
You have five seconds.
什么
What?
不开玩笑了
No more witty banter.
没什么不合你心意啊
Nothing doesn't suit you.
最后机会
Last chance.
我只是不觉得你有这么冷血
I just don't think you're this cold.
她在哪
Where is she?
我没看见她
I didn't see her.
为什么你让她跑掉了
Why'd you let her get away?
我一直都没看见她
I never saw her.
你停止那喇叭声
You stop that fucking horn.
该死的
Oh, shit.
可恶 她挺牛逼啊
Damn, she's good.
现在她在哪
Now where the hell is she?
我不知道 但她无疑有很多惊喜
I have no idea, but she's certainly full of surprises.
我很喜欢这件大衣
I liked that coat.
在这边 伙计们
Right this way, guys.
在这边
Right this way.
该死的 她还在这
Goddamn, she's still here.
准备好了吗 杰西卡
Ready, Jessica?
你准备要像我一样了
You're going to look just like me.
嘿 彭妮 是我
Hey, Penny, it's me.
现在听着 计划是这样
Now, listen, here's the plan.
我现在手上有你想要的
I have right here in my hand what it is you want.
但如果你想要 你得出来拿
But if you want it, you're gonna have to come and get it.
是不是时候我们该互相认识一下了
Isn't it time we were properly introduced?
你知道 面对面
You know, face to face?
这样面对面满足了吗
Is this face to face enough for you?
你真的充满喜悦和惊喜
Oh, you do continue to delight and amaze.
而且你真的 真的把我给惹火了
And you're really, really starting to piss me off.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我真的想不到为什么
I really can't imagine why.
再向前一步他就飞下去
One more step and he takes flight.
是吗
Yeah?
那么你就跟我一起飞吧
Then you'll come right with me.
我很无聊
I'm bored.
叫醒她
Wake her up.
很抱歉你的衣服没了
Sorry about your clothes.
克♥林♥顿♥女士 在找驱动器的时候
Ms. Clinton, here, was a little over enthusiastic
有点过分热情了
in her search for the drive.
你喜欢玩游戏吗
Do you care for a game?
你自己玩蛋去吧
Go fuck yourself.
很高兴知道你没有失去你的幽默感
Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of elegant repartee.
我厌倦了跟他们两玩
I'm fed up playing these two.
给我点挑战吧
Give me a challenge.
我以为已经给你了
Thought I already had.
也对
Touche.
来吧
Come on.
我不下棋的
I don't play.
奇怪
Strange.
我把你定位为一个国际象棋冠军
I had you pegged for a chess champ.
也许高风险的扑克才是你的口味
Maybe high stakes poker is more your thing, what with that,
那就解释到你脸上的表情了
uh, expressive face of yours.
现在 你有我想要的东西
Now, you have something I want.
我有你想要的东西
I have something you want.
不 这样说不对 是吗
Oh, no, that's not quite right, is it?
因为你想要的 事实上 完全没有价值
Because what you want is, in fact, entirely worthless.
凯文是不是耍你了
Did Kevin fuck you over?
因为我知道你不是偷了一袋
Because I know you didn't steal a bag
碎了的挡风玻璃
of broken windshield glass.
现在 看来你可以用来交易的就只剩下
Now, looks as if the only thing you have left to bargain with
你的命了
is your life.
而且你应该知道我
And you should know this about me.
我总会得到我想要的东西
I always get what I want.
所以告诉我
So, tell me.
驱动器在哪
Where is the drive?
吃屎吧你
Fuck you.
好吧 你逼我的
Oh, well, you give me little choice.
弗兰克 你准备好她的脚
Frank, you prepare her leg.
现在如果你不帮我解决问题
Now if you don't help me with my problem,
我就不能完成任务了
then I can't finish my business.
如果你不帮我完成任务
And if I don't finish my business,
那参议员就不给我钱
then the Senator doesn't pay me.
参议员不给我钱...
The Senator doesn't pay me...
你就喜欢聊天 不是吗
Oh, you just love to talk, don't you?
这是你最后的机会
This is your final chance.
驱动器在哪
Where is the drive?
好吧 那我们先转几圈再说
OK, let's, uh, kick off with a couple of turns.
再多转几圈你的脚
Oh, couple more like that and your leg
就变成两个尺寸了
is going to be two dimensional.
就算再多一个尺寸
Which is one more dimension than your personality
你也别想得到
will ever achieve.
继续
Again.
你知道 你的脚准备要爆开了
You know, that leg is going to pop.
当它爆开了
And when it does, it's only a matter of time
腐烂也是迟早的事
before the gangrene sets in.
绿色一向都是最适合我的
Green's always been my best color.
很好
Good.
喜欢就好
Ha-ha-ha, just as well, huh?
继续
Ha-ha-ha, again.
等等
Hold on.
固定着
Tie it up.
驱动器在哪
Where is the drive?
好了
All right.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
如果我帮了你 我有什么好处
If I help you, what's in it for me?
最起码 你的脚没事
At the very least, your leg.
而最好的是你的命
And at the most, your life.
你说得对
You're right.
来吧 继续转
Go on, keep going.
够了
Enough.
现在 你...你真的准备好失去你的脚了
Now, you... you really are prepared to lose your leg.
你真的很了不起...
You are quite the remarkable...
退下 你们两个
Back off, both of you.
你让我想起了一个故事 一个...也许是都市传说
You remind me of a story, an... an urban legend, perhaps.
但你知道 大概7年前
But you know, about seven years ago,
我在做一些 自♥由♥职业
I was doing some, um, some freelance work,
我们应该称它为 开罗的机构
should we call it, for the agency in Cairo.
有一个关于一个
There was a great deal of chatter about a senior member
巴基斯坦官方高级人员
of the Palestinian Authority who was
进城里跟埃及人的牧师
coming into town for a sit down chitchat
坐下闲聊的传言
with some Egyptian ministers.
而传闻说他
And the word on the street was that he
是被安置在了一个密不透风的政♥府♥
was to be housed in an impenetrable government owned
要塞里面
fortress.