她不回应
She's not responding.
马上停车
Stop immediately.
靠边停 靠边停
Pull over. Pull over.
我重复
I repeat.
靠边停
Pull over.
这是最后一次警告
This is your last warning.
该死的
Oh, shit.
我会绞碎你的脑袋
I'll smash your goddamn head in.
-是谁 -是我
-Who is it? -It's me.
让我进来
Let me in.
你疯了吗来这里
You out of your goddamn mind coming here.
拜托你...让我进来吧
Just let me in... please.
拜托 这还是头次见
Please, oh, that's new.
我不觉得我...
I don't think I've ever...
小声点
Quiet.
快开门
Open that goddamn door.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
吃屎吧 你这死婊♥子♥
Choke on it, you dumb bitch.
嘿 你想按个按钮赚1万刀吗
Hey, you want to make 10 grand for pressing a button?
快开门
Open the damn door.
让我进来
Let me in.
1万刀
10 grand?
是的
Yes.
让我进来我就给你
Let me in and I'll give it you.
拿出来我看看
Show it to me.
没时间了
There's no time.
快点
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
快开门
Come on.
我在数
I'm counting.
他们在追我
They're after me.
谁追你
Who's after you?
你不是带死警♥察♥过来吧 是吗
You didn't bring the gobshack cops here, did you?
不 他们是杀手 真的杀手
No, they're fucking cleaners, serious goddamn cleaners.
为什么我要帮你
Why should I help you?
因为他们杀了凯文
Because they killed Kevin.
进来
Get in.
鼻子不错啊
Nice nose.
吹吧
Cow.
给 拿回去
Here, keep it.
拿去做凯文的葬礼
For Kev's funeral.
一直都知道你很心软
Always knew you were a softy.
我堵住了门
I barricaded the door.
重型武器
Heavy artillery?
没多少 就法律允许的
Not much, just what the law allows.
以防我们被捕我都减少其他武器了
I docked everything else in case we got busted.
别担心
Don't worry.
这就够了
This'll get the job done.
漂亮
Nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要点东西
Needs something though.
你说得对
You're right.
但不确定什么
Not sure what though.
你要去什么地方吗
You going somewhere?
因为你的脸满新闻都是
Oh, with your face being all over the news,
我觉得也许最好去没引渡法的地方
I thought it might be better to lay low somewhere
保持低调
with no extradition law.
我要用你的笔记本
I need your laptop.
看我像有笔记本吗
I look like I have a fucking laptop?
好吧 台式电脑 平板电脑什么的呢
OK, a desktop, a fucking tablet, anything?
拜托告诉我起码有手♥机♥吧
Oh, please tell me you at leas have a phone.
在里面
In the back.
哇 哇 你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Whoa, whoa, what the fuck are you doing?
我不想他们认为我们躲起来
I don't want 'em to think we're hiding.
那是唯一的入口
That's the only way in there.
让他们来
Let 'em come.
打你的电♥话♥吧
Make your phone call.
我跟老家伙能搞定的
Me and the old bastard'll take care of it.
哈喽
Hello?
彭妮
Penny?
我是亚力克斯
It's Alex.
来吧 小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
-不要找我们 -听我说...
-Leave us alone. -Listen to me...
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
你离我的家庭远点
You stay away from my family.
那混♥蛋♥跟你一起吗
Is that piece of shit with you?
不 他不在 他...
No, he's not. He's...
他就不应该跟你一起
He shouldn't even be with you.
你会杀了他的
You'll kill him.
听我说
Listen to me.
你和你的孩子很危险
You and your kid are in danger.
你们快离开
You need to get out.
你让他卷进什么事里了
What have you gotten him involved in.
闭嘴
Shut up.
听着 凯文有个秘密的藏身地
Look, Kevin has a secret hiding place.
别担心
Don't you worry.
有爸爸在
Daddy's home.
他准备了好味道的鱼等你
He's got a lovely fish dinner for you.
他在那有一切所需的
He keeps things in there.
我很确定他跟你说过了
I'm sure he told you about it.
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
那里有足够你们一辈子用的了
Now, there's enough there to care of you forever.
那里也应该有我的应急包
There should also be a package for me.
我丈夫已经不管你们的事务了
My husband is out of your kind of business.
嘿 你喜欢你现在住的房♥子吗
Hey, you like the house you're living in?
你认为你买♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱是哪来的
Where do you think you got the money for it, huh?
我的天 昨天的银行劫案
Oh, my God, that bank yesterday?
那是你们俩
That was you two?
他跟我保证过
He promised me.
听着 把那的东西全拿还有把应急包...
Look, just take what's in there and bring the package to...
我不会给你带任何东西的
I am not bringing you anything.
天啊 这不是你和我的问题了
God, this isn't about you and me anymore.
他是我的丈夫 不是你的
He is my husband, not yours.
他选择了我 所以忘记他 别再找我
He chose me, so get over it and leave me alone.
该死的
Goddamn it.
别打电♥话♥了
Put the phone down.
来吧
Come on.
你肯定有其他武器吧
You gotta have another piece.
废话 我可以应付
Lubbish, I got it.
进来吧 伙计们
Come on in, fellas.
加入派对吧
Join the party.
来劲舞吧
Let's dance.
你的后面
Behind you.
嘘
Shh.
试试床下面
Try under the bed.
好吧 你这还真微妙啊
Well, that was subtle.
你的脑子生锈了啊
Where's your sense of fucking finesse, huh?
滚开 白♥痴♥
Get out, dunkoff.
我♥草♥
Oh, fuck.
哈喽
Hello.
哈喽
Hello.
你叫什么名
And what's your name?
马修 迈克尔 富勒
Matthew Micheal Fuller.
哈喽 马修 迈克尔 富勒
Well, hello, Matthew Micheal Fuller.
我名叫詹森先生
My name is Mr. Johnson.
我是电♥话♥公♥司♥打来的
I'm calling from the telephone company.
你听起来像是个大男孩啊
You sound like you're a very big boy.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我差不多6岁了
I am almost six.