正如有权势的人的作风
As powerful men always have,
我们将要策划一件大事
we're going to engineer an event to shape
去改变我们国家的命运
the destiny of our country.
你会得到你要的战争而我会得到我的职位
And you'll get your war and I'll get my office.
是时候我们把这国家给夺回来了
It's time we took this country back.
没有密♥码♥
There are no codes.
我告诉你没有密♥码♥
I'm telling you there are no codes.
我发誓
I swear to you.
那...那是个新的保安系统
There... there's a new security system.
都是高科技
It's all very high tech.
你耳聋听不见吗 死胖子
You have wax in your ears, fat man?
把你的脸贴在地板上
You keep your face superglued to the floor
不然我一枪把你脸炸了
or I'm going to blow it off.
嘿 别管他了
Hey, back down.
看好他
Watch him.
有为题为你是问
He's your responsibility.
干嘛
What?
就是新玩意
Huh, this is new.
把经理带过来
Get the manager.
闭上你的眼睛
Just close your eyes.
听妈妈的话
Listen to mommy.
听好妈妈说什么
Listen to mommy's voice.
就没事了
It's going to be OK.
好了 把眼睛闭上
OK, just close your eyes.
谁都别动
Nobody move.
你想去哪
Where are you going? Huh?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
求你了 你不需要这些人♥质♥
Please, you don't need these people.
让他们走吧
Let them go.
求求你了
Please.
你想干什么
What are you try to do?
谁都别动
Nobody moved.
别出声
Settle down.
我们怎么打开它
How do we open it?
你们打不开的
You can't open it.
肯定有钥匙什么的
There has to be a key.
根本没钥匙
There's no key.
我发誓
I swear it.
是...是我
It's... it's me.
是我
It's me.
我就是钥匙
I'm the key.
杀了他
Kill him.
走
Move.
我不会再问你第二次了
I'm not going to ask you again.
如果你杀了我 你就别想打开它了
If you shoot me, you'll never get it open.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
安静
Quiet.
求你了 就放我走吧
Please, just let me go.
我说了安静
I said quiet.
求求你 放我...
Please, just let me...
-安静 -就放我走吧
-Quiet. -Just let me go.
放我...
Just let me...
别让我再说第二次
Don't make me tell you again.
闭嘴 草泥马
Shut up, motherfucker.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth.
我炸了你的脸 你这狗屎
Shut your fucking face, you piece of shit.
妈妈
Mommy.
嘘 嘘 别害怕
Shh, shh, shh, shh, don't worry.
他只是睡着了
He's just sleeping.
进去吧
Now get in.
我以为你就是钥匙
I thought you were the key.
我...我不知道怎么回事
I... I... I don't know what happened.
我跟你发誓 我不知道
I swear to you, I don't know.
把他的牙扳回去
Get the teeth.
真不敢相信
Oh, unbelievable.
别想了
Don't even bother.
关门了
It's closed.
不 不
No, no.
怎么回事
The hell is that?
进去
Get in.
现在这最好能行
Now this better work.
还有多少时间
Time?
2分钟9秒
Two minutes nine.
给我密♥码♥
Give me the numbers.
等等
Hang on.
不 不 不 我看到了
No, no, no, no, no, I saw that.
我看到你动
I saw you move.
你找死吗
Do you wanna die?
你以为自己身手很敏捷
Do you think you're that fast?
你以为你是谁 警探哈里
What are you, Dirty Harry?
你觉得有机会
You feel lucky?
你要阻止我还是要叫我滚
You're gonna make my day or tell me to get off my fucking lawn?
不是
No?
那现在他妈的就别动
Now, don't fucking move.
你这臭沟里的死老鼠喜欢这样
Do you like this, you miserable rat fuck?
这家伙想反抗
The guy's jacked up.
这家伙不成威胁
The guy is fine.
拿袋子
Get the bag.
他想拿他的枪 我们把他的抢拿走了
He was going for his gun. We took his gun.
他没有威胁 够时间要走了
He is not threat. It's time to go.
-东西拿到了吗 -当然
-You got the stuff? -Yes.
我先把这狗屎的脸给炸了
I'm just going to blow this shit's head off.
你知道我的规则
You know my rules.
来这套
Really?
走吧
Let's go.
我们快走
Let's move out.
守你♥妈♥的♥规则
Your fucking rules.
去你的
Fuck you.
你♥他♥妈♥向我开枪
You fucking shot me.
准备受死吧
You're gonna die.
还有7秒
Now there's seven seconds.
我们没时间了
We're late.
快走 快走
Come on, come on.
你总是心软
You've been compromised.
把他们杀了然后走吧
Take care of business and let's go.
他们都是证人
They're all witnesses.
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
他们看到你的脸了
They saw your face.
我们走吧
Let's go.
干♥你♥娘♥的
Motherfucker.
把这垃圾带走
Pick up the trash.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的妈呀
Bloody hell.
你杀了韦恩 你这傻屌♥
You killed Wayne, you daft cock trough.
我们现在麻烦了
Now we got the heat on us.
你应该别管让他
You should have backed him up and let
杀了那个傻♥逼♥保安
kill that bleeding guard.
他看到你的脸了 不是吗
He's seen your face now, hasn't he?
而且他没死 是吗
And he's not dead now, is he?
那是我的决定
It was my call.
去你的决定
Piss on your call.
你的决定让我处境更危险了
Your call makes a more dangerous situation for me.
而我不喜欢处境危险
And I don't like dangerous situations for me.
嘿 我们惹到麻烦是因为韦恩
Hey, we're going to get heat because Wayne, your fucking
你知道你的人当时太激动了
guy, was high and you know it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 我问你了吗
Excuse me, did I ask you?
我有说过 混♥蛋♥ 你担心的是什么吗
Did I say, hey, ass bag, what's on your wee mind?
闭上你的嘴 去换衣服吧
Shut up and get changed.