事实
That is true.
但如果你告诉我密♥码♥
But I can offer you the option of a painless death,
我能给你选择死得痛快一点
if you tell me the pass code.
然后呢
Hm?
乖女孩
Good girl.
漂亮
Nice.
勒索
The blackmail?
真的吗
Really?
这就是你的大计划
That was your master plan?
我希望你有先见之明做了备份
I do hope you had the foresight to make a backup.
不是吧 你没有 你做了吗
Oh, no, you didn't, did you?
可惜
Shame.
我就是帮他守承诺的人
I am a man who keeps his promises.
什么
What?
什么
What?
不 停手
No, stop.
天啊 杰西...
Jesus Christ, Jess...
我相信我们可以...我们可以做个交易
I'm sure we could... we could make a deal.
不
No.
我看不行 富勒先生
No, I'm afraid, Mr. Fuller,
交易时间过了
that the time for deals is over.
现在看来你似乎忘记我们的共同雇主
Now you seem to have forgotten that our mutual employer
有非常长的手臂
has extremely long arms.
叫参议员自己玩蛋去吧
The Senator can go fuck himself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会很乐意告诉他你说的话
I shall take great pleasure in informing him you said so.
现在 富勒先生 如果你告诉我钻石在哪
Now, Mr. Fuller, if you tell me where the diamonds are,
这个夜晚会快过很多
this night will get exponentially shorter,
而且会少很多痛苦
and potentially, a great deal less painful.
不
No?
好吧 揍他
All right, hurt him.
噢 我的手
Oh, my fucking arm.
钻石在哪 富勒先生
Where are they, Mr. Fuller?
别伤害...
Don't hurt...
我跟你老实说 富勒先生
I'll tell you the honest truth, Mr. Fuller,
我他妈一点也不在乎钻石在哪
I don't really give a flying fuck where those diamonds are.
我真正感兴趣的是跟钻石一起的
What I'm really interested in is the little electronic device
小电子装置
that was stored with them.
你找到这当中的乐趣了 是吗
Oh, ha-ha-ha, you find this funny, do you?
对
Yeah.
每个男人都会幻想自己死的方式
Every man pictures the way he's going to die,
而这...只是这不是我想的方式
and this is... this is just not what I expected.
谁说要死了
Who said anything about dying?
天啊 这是什么
Oh, God, what the fuck is that?
我♥草♥
Fuck.
我让你容易接受点吧 富勒先生
Let me make this easier for you, Mr. Fuller.
如果你不告诉我袋子在哪里
If you do not tell me where the bag is,
我会找到你的家人
I will find your family.
我会让你老婆被强♥奸♥至死
I will have your wife raped until she is dead.
不 天啊 不要
No, oh, God, no.
然后我会把你孩子
And then I will have your child
当奴隶卖♥♥去我能找到
sold to slavery in the very worst Dickensian
最糟糕的地方
hell hole I can find.
我不能...去你的
I can't... fuck you.
去他妈的参议员
Fuck the Senator.
还有去他的可能是中国制♥造♥的床
And fuck this bed which is probably made in China.
刺穿他的肩膀
Skewer his fucking shoulder.
这是你最后的机会了 富勒先生
It's your last chance, Mr. Fuller.
你会说的
You're going to talk.
所有人都会
Everybody does.
再来一次
Do it again.
好吧
All right, OK, OK.
为什么他不动了
Why has he stopped moving?
叫醒他
Wake him up.
我觉得他死了
I think he's dead.
你说他死了是什么意思
What do you mean he's dead?
不 不 不 在我说他死之前他都不能死
No, no, no, he can't die until I say he dies.
我的天啊
Oh, for fuck's sake.
好吧 找找他的证件 看他住哪里的
OK, OK, search him for ID, see where he lives.
也许他把钻石藏在那里了
Maybe he stashed the diamonds there.
然后把这收拾干净
Then clean up this fucking mess.
是你一直在等的电♥话♥ 参议员
It's the call you've been waiting for, Senator.
好的
Yes, of course.
抱歉我要接个电♥话♥
You all excuse me.
等我回来跳个舞 亲爱的
Save a couple dances, darling.
你捉住他了吗
Do you have him?
不全然 阁下 但那个女孩已经处理掉了
Uh, not exactly, sir, but the girl has been handled
还有录像也删除了
and the video has been erased.
目前 起码你是安全的
On that front, at least, you are safe.
那录像是尴尬
That video is embarrassing.
驱动器是叛国
The drive is treason.
你最好把它找到
You'd best find it.
好的 我们会在走之前把全房♥间翻过来找
Yes, we'll toss the room before we leave.
我相信我们会找到的
I'm confident we'll find it.
说到过于自信 我们的朋友
Speaking of overconfident, how's our friend
富勒先生配合怎么样了
Mr. Fuller cooperating?
是的 富勒先生 我可以说
Yes, Mr. Fuller, um, how can I say this,
他已经退房♥了
has checked out of this hotel.
如果我们找到他的同伙 我会通知你
Soon as we find his partners, I'll call you, let you know.
华盛顿先生
Mr. Washington?
你还在吗
Are you there?
有证人
Witness.
该死的
Shit.
支援 11楼
Backup, eleventh floor.
她开枪射我的脚
She shot my foot in two.
这里发生什么事了
What the hell is going on out here?
埃博拉爆发
Ebola outbreak.
回去你的房♥间
Get back in your room.
那个 我真的要去医...
Hey, there, I really need to get to a hos...
我以为你是个妓♥女♥
I took you for a working girl.
你知道 出现在错误的地点 错误的时间之类的
You know, wrong place, wrong time, that kind of thing.
但之后我在你房♥间找到这小宝贝
But then I found this little baby in your room.
一把维克多 SP1 特制版
A Vektor SP1, custom edition.
好枪 专业的枪
Nice gun, pro's gun.
所以现在 我得假设你
So now, I have to assume that you
是凯文的同伙
are part of the Kevin's posse.
甚至也许你是让新闻行业
Ha, maybe you're even that smashing
如此兴奋的红发粉碎者
little red head that the news services are so excited about.
这有点草率 不是吗
Kind of sloppy though, wasn't it?
把你的样子拼成那样
Getting your face seen like that?
你知道 你的脸我看起来很眼熟
You know, your face is vaguely familiar to me.
我们之前见过面吗
Have we met before?
你会想起我的
You'd have remembered me.
也许吧
Maybe.
而且我会想起你的领带
And I would have remembered that tie.
现在 我觉得我的领带不该是你要想问题
Right now, I think my tie is the least of your problems.
我会把他的头给打爆的
I'm going to blow his head off.
她真棒
She's good.
真♥他♥妈♥的太棒了
Really fucking good.
快去楼下
Let's go down.
她觉得她很聪明 但我
She thinks she's being clever, but I've seen
在电影里看这种桥段太多了
this in far too many movies.
上回去
Go back up.
洗衣房♥
The laundry room.
她在去停车场的天桥
She's on the sky bridge headed for the parking.
谢谢
Thanks.
我真的很喜欢这个女人
I really like this woman.
该死的
Shit.
草
Fuck.
持续反抗
Engaging in confrontation.