好了 你能猜猜发生什么事
Well, you can guess what happened.
有一场大爆♥炸♥
There was a massive bomb, but it was set
但本来是被设计在建筑里面
on the inside of the building.
有个线人告诉我美国中♥央♥情报局达成了协议
A little birdie told me that the CIA had struck a deal, letting
让摩萨德借一个很厉害还很有创意的
Mossad borrow an incredibly talented and creative entry
黑客
specialist.
她 很确实 她是个女人
She, for, yes, indeed, it was a woman,
曾经是世界上最出名
was the very best in the world at penetrating the most
最密不透风的地方 然后 砰
impenetrable places, and then, poof,
消失得无影无踪
disappearing without a trace.
我承认
I'll admit.
这故事总让我着迷
The story has always fascinated me.
这个女英雄 最终悲剧收场
It's heroine and it's, um, it's ultimate tragedy, for her blast
因为她的爆♥炸♥没能杀死预定目标
did not kill its intended target.
但相反 爆♥炸♥夺走了
But instead, it claimed the lives
他3个年幼的小孩和他们母亲的生命
of his three sweet young children and their poor mother.
他让人惊讶的是 只受了轻伤逃跑了
He, amazingly, escaped with only minor injuries.
我经常想起那个女特工
I've often thought about that female operative.
你知道 你觉得哪里出问题了
You know, what went wrong, do you think?
是情报错误 装备太差
Was it, uh, was it poor intelligence, shoddy equipment,
还是说只是运气差
or just plain bad fucking luck?
她有没有感到后悔
Did she feel any remorse?
还是她把那个母亲
Or did she manage to compartmentalize
和她的3个小孩的死划分成
the death of the mother and her three children?
也许...是个男的就能完成任务了
Perhaps as a... a man might have done.
无论结果如何
Anyway, the long and the short of it
美国中♥央♥情报局把她当作一块烫砖头
was that the CIA dropped her as quickly
尽快的扔掉了
as the proverbial hot brick.
她威胁要把所有事情像爱德华 斯♥诺♥登那样曝光
She threatened to go all Edward Snowden on them
而他们作为报复
and they retaliated by spinning her is
把她列为双重间谍的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a double agent slash terrorist.
怎么可能失败啊
Oh, how the might fall, eh?
你认为是什么原因 亚历克西斯
What do you think, Alexis?
你觉得这样的神话人物有可能存在吗
Do you think such a mythical creature could possibly exist?
因为 她肯定是恶魔附身了
Because, boy, the demons she must carry.
现在 我要用另一种策略
Now, I'm going to take a different tact here.
好让我可以回去
So I could always go back and finish
完成其他任务 凯文的妻子
that other business, Kevin's wife,
穿着睡衣的小马修
little Matthew in his jammies.
你知道 砰
You know, boom.
这跟你有共鸣 对吧
Yeah, that struck a chord with you, right?
我有预感 你可能会因为造成
I have the feeling that you might balk at causing yet
另一个小孩无限的痛苦而退缩
another child infinite pain.
而我 我没有这样的疑虑
Whereas me, hm, I have no such qualms.
凭什么我要相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为我从来都
Because I don't lie.
不说谎
Ever.
好吧 交易时间和地点
K. When and where?
西开普机场 今晚 9点
Western Cape Airport, tonight, 21:00 hours.
我...要打个电♥话♥
I'm, uh, gonna need to make a call.
乖乖女
Good girl.
给她个电♥话♥
Give her a phone.
哈喽
Hello?
在开普敦机场会合 今晚9点
It's going to be Cape Town Airport, 9:00 PM tonight.
不让你重拨
Hate that redial.
你现在想让我起来了吗
You want to let me up now?
来吧
Come on.
为什么要等到晚上
Why wait till tonight?
因为...
Because...
弗兰克要花很长时间给你缝合伤口
It's going to take that long for Frank, here, to sew you up.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
这只是一个伤口阻止你想逃跑的念头
It's just a flesh wound to stop your trying to run away.
你知道 你...你可能要重新考虑下
You know, you... you might want to rethink
国际象棋
the whole chess thing.
这对我们这种工作的人有好处
It's good for people in our line of work.
在这种情况 我们称之为将军
This situation here, that's what we call check.
给她穿上衣服
Get her dressed.
让她漂漂亮亮的
Make her look pretty.
可以走快点吗 奶奶
Any chance of going any faster, grandma?
因为你不可能伤得那么严重
Because this really cannot be hurting this much.
弗兰克
Frank.
走啊 你来不来啊
Come on, are you coming?
这是钥匙
Here is the key.
拿去
Here.
你是个魔术师 不是吗
Oh, you are a magician, aren't you?
谢谢
Thank you.
拿着
Take it.
不 不 我不这么认为
Uh, no, no, I don't think so.
这不是交易的条件
It's not part of the deal.
这是的
Yes, it is.
你拿到驱动器 我离开
You get the drive, I walk away.
不 不
No, no.
你知道 因为有趣的是我不相信你
You know, because, funnily enough, I don't trust you.
我现在知道你的作风了
I know your style by now.
你的朋友已经知道在机场交易一整天了
Your friend has known about the airport all day.
谁知道那寄物柜门后面会不会有什么
Who knows what nasty little surprise might be lurking
讨厌的小惊喜等着我
behind that locker door.
所以如果你不介意
So if you don't mind, I won't take
我不会拿钥匙 因为你要打开寄物柜的门
the key because you're going to need it to open that locker.
去死吧
Go to hell.
这样对我
Really?
不好意思 警官
Excuse me, officer?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
警官
Officer?
不要
Don't.
有什么帮到你
Can I help you?
亲爱的
Mm, darling?
好了 好了 我来开门
All right, all right, I'll do it.
是的 很抱歉 那有个无人看管的袋子
Yeah, sorry, there's a, uh, unattended bag down there,
在楼梯下面
under the stairs.
我不知道该向谁报告 所以...
I didn't know who to report it to, so...
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
不客气
You're welcome.
干的好
Good work.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
飞往卡萨布兰卡的
Flight 822 to Casablanca
882航♥班♥将在5分钟内起飞
departing in five minutes.
都是你的
It's all yours.
拿出来
Take it out.
给
Here.
打开它
Open it.
别这样
Come on.
打开它
Open it.
满意了吗
Happy?
检查一下
Check it.
确保没有惊喜
Make sure there's no surprises.
你现在相信我了吗
You trust me now?
想都别想
Hm, not now, not ever.
我♥草♥
Oh, fuck.
该死的
Oh, shit.
你怎么...
How did you...
我必须让你捉到我 不然这
I had to let you catch me, otherwise none of this
计划就不会成功了
would have worked.
你这伟大的...
Oh, you magnificent...
嘘
Shh.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
蹲下 别动
Stay down, don't move.
我觉得这是我们最后一次面都面了
I think this should be our last face to face.
你把它藏我身上了
You hid it on me?
那领带帮不了你什么忙
That tie wasn't doing you any favors.