6岁 真的 那已经很大了
Six, really, well, that is old.
你是个聪明的男孩子吗 马修
And are you a clever boy, Matthew?
是的
Yes?
那看看你有多聪明吧 可以吗
Well, let's see just how clever you are, shall we?
我给你个小测试 好吗
I'm going to give you a little test, all right?
好的
OK.
你知道你的地址吗
Do you know your full address?
格兰大道 7415号♥
7415 Glen Avenue.
噢 你真聪明
Oh, you are clever.
回答的真好 马修
Well done, Matthew.
你还想知道什么吗
Do you want to know anything else?
不 不 这...这就
No, no, that's, uh, that's quite
好了 马修
all right for today, Matthew.
如果我认识你
If ever I should meet you, I'm going
我会给你份大礼物
to give you a very big prize.
好的 很高兴跟你通话
OK, nice talking to you.
很高兴跟你通话 拜拜
Nice talking to you, bye-bye.
好了 我知道她的地址了
All right, I know where she's heading.
起程吧
Let's move out.
叫平德女士赶过来归队
Tell Ms. Pinder to get her ass in gear and join us.
天啊 凯文 你做了什么
God, Kevin, what did you do?
你得赶快离开...笨死了
You need to get the hell... stupid.
草
Fuck.
妈妈
Mommy.
噢 马蒂
Oh, Matty.
你吓到了
You got scared.
是呀
I did.
你想吃点东西吗
Do you want some food?
来
Come.
要不来点脆巧克力吸血鬼
How about some crunchy choco vampire guys?
好
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
马修 昨晚我不是叫你把玩具收拾好吗
Matthew, didn't I tell you to put your toys away last night?
是的 我忘了
Oh, yeah, I forgot.
赶快吃
Hurry up and eat.
妈妈离开5分钟
Mommy needs five minutes.
我们今天要出行 好吗
We're gonna go on a trip today, OK?
好的
Yeah.
我很快回来
Be right back.
嘿 宝贝 你怎么样了
Hey, babe, how you doing?
我在楼下
I'm downstairs.
拿上你的头盔
Grab your helmet.
快下来
Come on.
嘿 嘿 给我回来
Hey, hey, come back here.
马修 我要你马上去换衣服
Matthew, I need you to get dressed right now.
快
Hurry.
马修
Matthew?
马蒂
Matty?
马修
Matthew?
感谢上帝 马修 我们要出发了
Thank God, Matthew, we have to go.
外面有人
There's someone outside.
什么
What?
我觉得他们想进来
I think they want to come in.
早上好
Good morning.
早起的鸟儿 等等 等等
Early bird, et cetera, et cetera.
马蒂
Matty.
妈妈
Mommy.
这就是我们要找的
That's what we're looking for.
妈妈 我好害怕
Mommy, I'm scared.
你好
Yes?
妈妈
Mommy.
等一下
One moment.
马修 成年人在通电♥话♥
Matthew, there's a grown up on the phone.
别这么没礼貌
Don't be rude.
酒店什么情况
What's the situation back at the hotel?
我们开派对玩疯了
We've made pretty good time.
我们准备去处理垃圾
We're ready to dispose of the garbage.
我10分钟后回来
I'll be back in 10 minutes.
你们可以把这处理好吗
Could you clean up here?
没问题
No problem.
那这个女人呢
And the woman?
随你们喜欢怎么处理
Do with them what you will.
爸爸 我爸爸在哪
Dad, where's my daddy?
悲剧了
Tragic.
再见 马修
Goodbye, Matthew.
我们还有几分钟才开杀 那么聊聊天吧
We have a few minutes to kill, so to speak.
我喜欢
I like that.
我喜欢花几分钟跟她聊一下
I'd like to spend a few minutes with her.
好吧 新人
Yeah, right, new guy.
你处理那小孩
You handle the kid.
去啊 捉他回来
Go, get him.
过来吧 小孩
Come here, kid.
从那下来 小孩
Get down from there, kid.
圣诞老人不在上面
Santa's not up there.
你觉得这是游戏吗
Do you think this is a game?
我觉得是
I do.
求你...求求你
Please... please.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
快跑
Run.
快跑去藏起来
Run and hide.
快跑
Run.
来嘛
Come on.
你知道你想的
You know you want to.
你知道你想的
You know you want to.
现在...现在你是新的单身美女了
Now... Now that you're newly single,
我会很享受这样的
I'm going to enjoy this.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 大人
Hey, big man.
嘿 听着...
Hey, look... ah.
我不想他看到这么血腥的场面
I don't want him to see this.
什么
What?
我杀死你
Me killing you?
不 但你将要死了
Humph, no, but you're in the ball park.
嘿 我要你呆在这
Hey, I want you to stay in here and don't
直到我来接你前都不要出来
come out until I get you.
我很快回来 好吗
I'll be right back, OK?
你动 我就杀了你的小孩
You move, I kill your kid.
我知道你在想什么
Oh-ho-ho, I know what you're thinking.
我在其他房♥间搞定了那个白♥痴♥
I took that idiot in the other room,
我也能搞定这家伙 对吧
I can take this guy, right?
是吧
Right?
丢掉
Drop it.
丢掉
Drop it.
好痛
Ouch.
前戏
Foreplay.
丢掉
Drop it.
你想玩啊
Oh, you want play?
那我们玩吧
Let's play.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
没事了 没事了
It's OK, it's OK.
已经没事了
It's over.
你打倒他了
You got him.
你打倒他了
You got him.
马修
Matthew.
是的
Yes?
早上好 华盛顿先生
Good morning, Mr. Washington.
早上好 阁下
Good morning, sir.
我很抱歉这么早突然给你来电
My apologies for hanging up so abruptly on you earlier.
这难堪的一天我们找到些东西了
We've had something of a trying day.
不用介意
Never mind that.