什麽时候呢?
And when does that happen?
当我们说话的时候。
As we talk.
没有。
No.
不。
No.
因为你在这裡和我说话
Because you're here talking to me
如果我在听你说话,
and if I'm listening to you talk,
然后他们就在那裡
then they're out there
与他们不应该交谈的人交谈。
talking to people they shouldn't be talking to.
拉他妈的绳子。
Pull the fucking cord.
您需要説明吗?
You need help?
什麽,当地人?
What, locals?
不,我不需要穿着不匹配的鞋子,
No, I don't need no hicks in mismatched shoes,
我正在处理它。
I'm handling it.
要处理吗?
Gonna handle it?
是啊。
Yeah.
克莱顿先生,你又在我的车裡点了一支烟
Mr. Clayton, you light a cigarette in my car one more time
我会砸你的头
and I'll smash your head in
用一块溷凝土。
with a piece of concrete.
这个史蒂夫麦昆,约翰尼卡什胡说八道,
This Steve McQueen, Johnny Cash bullshit,
累了。
it's tired.
清理。
Straighten up.
对了。
Righty ho.
♪ You in the window
♪ I need you in the snow
♪ Your wait is never ending
♪ Much like my sorrow
♪ I've killed a dozen farmers
♪ I've murdered Joan of Arc
♪ I pillaged their cathedrals
♪ To soothe my aching heart
呃,呃!
Uh, uh!
♪ I burned down all their towers ♪
♪ I drank up all their wine
呃!
Uh!
♪ Took pleasure in their torment ♪
♪ So I could feel alive
♪ Sun is low on my shoulder
♪ As we ride on to the west
♪ Only one man left to die
♪ Till I complete my quest
♪ With your name on my breath
♪ And my horse can finally rest ♪
你到了那裡,
What you got there,
九磨,.45?
nine mill, .45?
不,.38。
No, .38.
你要杀我吗?
Were you gonna kill me?
是的,我在考虑这个问题。
Yeah, I was thinking about it.
嗯,把它拉出来。
Well, pull it out.
继续。
Go on.
因为他们的血会涂上他妈的牆壁
Because their blood will paint the fucking walls
肯特街上的那个狗屎地方。
of that shit place down on Kent Street.
杀了我或不杀,随便,
Kill me or don't, whatever,
无论如何都不会是我。
it won't be me either way.
我不杀无辜。
I don't kill the innocent.
不,会是一个男人的大猩猩
No, it'll be that gorilla of a man down there
看着你的小女孩在院子里玩谁做,
watching your little girl play in the yard who does it,
谁把他们撕开,在他们的身上跳舞。
who rips them apart and dances on their bodies.
所以你最好保留那一点.38
So you better keep that little .38
塞在那裡很好,很舒适,
tucked in there nice and snug,
因为哥哥,我是你唯一的朋友。
because brother, I'm the only friend you got.
那现在怎麽办?
So what now?
你要去哪裡?
Where you going?
我要去上班了,我们走吧。
I'm going to work, let's go.
为什麽是我?
Why me?
嗯,这是你的牛奶,你正在擦拭它。
Well, this is your milk and you're mopping it up.
我讨厌这些小镇。
I hate these small towns.
伊利诺伊州,密西西比州,
Illinois, Mississippi,
马萨诸塞州、亚利桑那州、
Massachusetts, Arizona,
你知道他们有什麽共同点吗?
you know what they all have in common?
万事。
Everything.
伙计,你是谁?
Man, who are you?
我只是一个男人。
I'm just a man.
一个男人来这裡拆散我的世界?
A man here to break my world apart?
你的世界?
Your world?
这不是你的世界,你的生活,
This ain't your world, your life,
你无法控制这个狗屎。
you don't control this shit.
当然,当然。
Sure, sure.
你用它做什麽?
What you doing with that?
我们都只是一团团团
We're all just a bunch of blobs of mass
相遇,
running into each other,
直到我们崩溃或关闭,
till we break down or shut down,
就是这样。
that's it.
所以,如果这些都不重要,那就没有理由了,
So if none of this matters, no reason for it all,
我们为什麽在这裡?
why are we here?
为了他。
For him.
滴答滴答地去医生。
Tick tock goes the doc.
跟着他。
Follow him.
好吧,当他上高速公路时,
All right, when he hits the highway,
你会很容易地拉到他身边,
you're gonna pull alongside him easy,
就像你要通过他一样。
like you're gonna pass him.
不,我不能那样做。
No, I can't do that.
开车很容易,
Driving is easy,
没有机会说再见是很难的。
not getting the chance to say goodbye is hard.
等等,不,不!
Wait, no, no!
嘿,警长,你读我的话了?
Hey, Sheriff, you read me?
去吧。
Go ahead.
怕他们会需要你来这裡
Afraid they're gonna need you down here
在贝克斯菲尔德路,24 号♥以北两步。
at Bakersfield Road, two clicks north of 24.
这是什麽?
What is it?
单车,右,枪伤受害者。
Single vehicle, right, victim with gunshot wound.
哦,好吧,在我路上。
Oh, all right, on my way.
保持在50以下。
Keep it under 50.
我们应该再买♥♥一辆车。
We should get another car.
不,我说完了,我照你说的做了。
No, I'm done, I did what you said.
我们还没有完成,不到50岁。
We ain't done yet, under 50.
看,如果你放过他们,好吧,
Look, if you just let them go, all right,
我他妈的想干什麽就干什麽。
I'll do whatever the fuck you want.
哦,我知道了。
Oh, I know.
哇,哇,惠特尼女士。
Whoa, whoa, Ms. Whitney.
该死的,警长,你到底怎麽了?
Goddammit, Sheriff, the hell's wrong with you?
我很抱歉,但很紧急。
I do apologize, but it is urgent.
现在我有理由相信你的生命处于危险之中,
Now I have reason to believe that your life is in danger,
所以我希望你做的只是打包几件东西
so what I want you to do is just pack a couple of things
跟我来。
and come with me.
你到底做了什麽,我就是地狱。
The hell you do and the hell I am.
惠特尼女士。我不在乎
Ms. Whitney. I don't care
关于那家诊所发生的事情,
about what happened down at that clinic,
我躲在地狱裡。
I'm staying the hell out of it.
好了,你赢了,现在你没事吧
Okay, you win, now would it be all right with you
在你允许的情况下,如果我有我的副手
and with your permission, if I just had my deputy
呆在外面停在那裡?
stay outside parked there?
只要他离开我的财产,
As long as he's off my property,
我不给老鼠的屁♥股♥他做什麽。
I don't give a rat's ass what he does.
我明白了,我知道了,谢谢你,谢谢——
I understand, I do, thank you, thank-
主怜悯。
Lord have mercy.
嗯,这不是咸菜吗?
Well, isn't this a pickle?
泡菜?
A pickle?
你到底要我做什麽?
What the hell you want me to do?
我感觉你在生我的气,
I'm getting the feeling you're angry at me,
生气,好像你没有自己承担
angry as if you didn't take it upon yourself
在枪口下抢劫一些非常有钱有势的人
to rob some very wealthy and powerful people at gunpoint
并没有侥倖逃脱,好像现在发生了什麽
and didn't get away with it, as if what's happening now
不是你自己行为的直接结果,
wasn't a direct result of your own actions,
这就是我的感觉。
that's the feeling I'm getting.
我没有要求这个狗屎。
I didn't ask for this shit.
是的,你做到了。
Yeah, you did.
警长部门。
Sheriff's Department.
是的,嗨,嗯,
Yeah, hi, um,
你将不得不前往46号♥车站,
you're gonna have to head over to the station off 46,
电影精选列表