冬天的死寂,冷得像地狱一样。
Dead of winter, cold as all hell.
一个男人招呼一辆计程车,他滑了进去,
A man hails a cab, he slides in,
坐在后座的温暖中。
sits in the warmth in the back seat.
几英里外,计程车撞上了一片黑冰,
A few miles down the road, cab hits a sheet of black ice,
开始旋转脱离控制,
starts spinning outta control,
走向桥边,
heading towards the edge of the bridge,
下面只有黑色。
nothing but blackness below.
司机尖叫道:「我们都要死了!
Driver screams, "We're all gonna die!"
男人平静地向前倾身,轻声说:
The man calmly leans forward and softly says,
“你能把收音机调大吗?”
"Could you turn the radio up?"
我不明白,你是哪一个?
I don't get it, which one are you?
司机还是后面的人?
The driver or the guy in the back?
两者都有。
Both.
嘿嘿!
Hey, hey!
呃!
Uh!
我们可能都在滑向边缘,
We may all be sliding towards the edge,
但这取决于你做得有多舒服。
but it's up to you how comfortable you are doing it.
还你的债,朋友。
Pay your debts, friend.
哦,见鬼了。
Oh, hell.
嘿嘿。怎麽样?
Hey. How's it going?
好,是的,到了那裡。
Good, yeah, getting there.
需要你明天回到32,
Need you back on 32 tomorrow,
一旦你把这个扣上了。
once you get this buttoned up.
好的,是的。
Okay, yeah.
认为你可以处理
Think you can handle
吉姆下周的两个班次?
two of Jim's shifts next week?
嗯,是的。
Well, hell yeah.
很好,因为他需要休息一周,
Good, 'cause he'll need to take the week off,
孩子死了。
the kid died.
什麽?
What?
妈的,迦勒?
Shit, Caleb?
好吧,他要花一周时间,葬礼等等。
Well, he's gonna take the week, funeral and all.
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
该死的,到底发生了什麽?
Damn, what the hell happened?
过量,他妈的药丸或其他任何东西。
Overdose, fucking pills or whatever else.
也很可惜,他是个好孩子,
It's a shame too, he was a good kid,
他曾经是,我不知道。
he used to be, I don't know.
是啊。
Yeah.
我得。
I gotta.
谢谢,迈克。
Thanks, Mike.
是的。
Yep.
我仍然不明白为什麽它必须这麽大声。
I still don't get why it's gotta be so loud.
嗯,因为大声是快。
Well, 'cause loud is fast.
那你为什麽比赛而妈妈不比赛呢?
So how come you race and Mama doesn't?
好吧,宝贝女儿,因为妈很聪明。
Well, baby girl, 'cause your Mama's smart.
你是什麽?
And you're what?
嗯,我很坚强。
Well, I'm tough and strong.
妈妈不强吗?
And Mama's not strong?
哦,天哪,姑娘。
Oh, geez, girl.
看,有时它不是关于,
Look, sometimes it's not about,
你知道,你能举起多少,对吧,
you know, how much you can lift, right,
但是关于你能承载多少重量,
but about how much weight you can carry,
这让你变得坚强,你知道这意味着什麽吗?
that makes you strong, you know what that means?
也许吧。
Maybe.
你知道那些,啊,那些又大又老的树。
You know those, ah, those big, old trees
我们在加利福尼亚瞭解到,
we learned about out there in California,
这麽大的,你可以开车直接穿过它们吗?
ones so big you can drive a car right through them?
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道那些树是如何存活了几千年的,
You know how those trees survived for thousands of years,
对,就站在那裡
right, just standing there
然后有一天,一个瘦弱的小个子,
and then one day, a skinny, little man,
你的身高,可能比你还要小,对吧,
your height, maybe even smaller than you comes along, right,
用一把小斧头,几个小时,
with a little ax, a few hours,
他砍倒了那棵又大又老的树。
he cuts that big, old tree down.
她是个瘦男人?
She's a skinny man?
不,宝贝女儿,斧头,对,她可能很小,
No, baby girl, the ax, right, she might be small,
但该死的,她可以砍倒那棵大老树。
but damn, she can cut that big old tree down.
她不需要比赛来证明她很坚强。
She doesn't need to race to prove she's tough.
她甚至不需要砍倒一棵又大又老的树,
She doesn't even need to cut down a big, old tree,
你知道,就像斧头一样,对吧?
you know, like the ax, right?
你只要看一眼她,
You can just take one look at her,
意识到她的能力,那就是你的妈妈。
realize what she's capable of, that's your Mama.
爸爸说你是一把斧头。
Daddy says you're an ax.
嘿嘿。
Hey.
什麽,像一把旧战斧?
What, like an old battle ax?
不,不是斧头,我的意思是像一个,
No, not an ax, I meant like a,
一把闪亮的,你知道的,细长的刀片。
a shiny, you know, slender blade.
小子,我可以把你切成小块头。
Boy, I can cut you down to size.
是啊,这不是事实吗?
Yeah, ain't that the truth?
给我找麻烦。
Get me in trouble.
特雷路过。
Trey's stopping by.
哦,太好了,好吧,他可以滑到那裡下面
Oh great, well, he can slide under there
帮我换那个,那个后端。
and help me swap that, that rear end.
哦,好吧,祝你好运,
Oh well, good luck,
那个男孩不知道他的溷蛋的猴子扳手。
that boy doesn't know a monkey wrench from his asshole.
妈妈!
Mama!
嘿,来吧,帮我做晚饭。
Hey, come on, help me with dinner.
但我是在帮助爸爸。
But I'm helping Dad.
来吧,他可以收拾自己的烂摊子。
Come on, he can clean up his own mess.
我们走吧。谢谢你。
Let's go. Thanks for nothing.
该死的,千万不要错过家常饭菜,
Damn, never miss home cooked meals,
直到我得到它们。
until I get them.
如果你住在酒吧,啤酒不算家常菜吗?
Doesn't beer count as home cooked if you live at a bar?
我住在酒吧上面,给我一些鬆弛。
I live above a bar, cut me some slack.
不,说真的,这很好吃。
No, seriously though, that was delicious.
不如妈的好,但还不错。
Not as good as your mom's, but pretty decent.
哦,该死的,该死的。
Oh, shit, damn.
你知道的。
You knew.
嗯,我不知道你会不会来。
Well, I didn't know if you'd come otherwise.
嗯,我不会的。哦,是的,我知道。
Well, I wouldn't have. Oh yeah, I know.
哦,嘿,博迪叔叔。
Oh, hey there, Uncle Bodie.
嘿,谢尔比,我最喜欢的司机怎麽样?
Hey, Shelby, how's my favorite driver?
好,好。
Good, good.
你知道什麽,特雷?
What do you know, Trey?
只是为了食物,和你一样。
Just here for the food, same as you.
哦,我很内疚。
Oh, I'm guilty.
你照顾那张票?
You take care of that ticket?
它在邮件里,警长。
It's in the mail, Sheriff.
不都是吗?
Aren't they all?
警长,你怎麽撑得住?
How you holding up, Sheriff?
我还站着。
I'm still standing.
哦哦!
Oh-oh!
哦,哦,不,不,不,我的心,我的心在加速。
Oh, oh, no, no, no, my heart, my heart is racing.
你是世界上最美丽的公主吗?
Are you the most beautiful princess in the world?
博迪先生,妈妈给你拿了一盘。
Mr. Bodie, Mama got you a plate.
盘子?我来这裡不是为了没有盘子。
Plate? I ain't here for no plate.
我是来执行公务的。
I'm here on official police business.
是的,我打赌,就像每周一样。
Yeah, I bet, like every week.
什麽?我是。
What? I am.
来吧。
Come on.
啊,你对我太好了,谢谢。
Ah, you're too good to me, thank you.
我们在周日的服务中错过了你。
We missed you at service Sunday.
是的,你知道,我不知道那个新传教士。
Yeah, you know, I don't know about that new preacher.
叫我老式,但我更像是一个,
Call me old fashioned, but I'm kind of more of a,
我不知道,火和硫磺类型的人,你知道吗?
I don't know, fire and brimstone type of guy, you know?
是的,我听到了。
Yeah, I hear that.
好吧,我讨厌抓盘子跑,
Well, I hate to grab a plate and run,
但我想你们真的没有看我吃饭。
but I think y'all don't really watch me eat.
晚安,警长。
Goodnight, Sheriff.
现在保重。你也是。
Take care now. You too.
电影精选列表