这不是你所有人的世界,呵呵,
It ain't your all's world, huh,
但你♥他♥妈♥的会死在裡面。
but you're gonna fucking die in it.
闭嘴他妈的。
Shut the fuck up.
来吧!
Come on!
你的声音听起来很熟悉。
Your voice sounds familiar.
是的,是的,看着我,嗯?
Yeah, yeah, look at me, huh?
是的,我认识你,是的,我见过你,男孩。
Yeah, I know you, yeah, I seen you, boy.
你们他妈的都要死了。
You all are gonna fucking die.
来吧,我们走吧,我们走吧!
Come on, let's go, let's go!
你应该在这裡听你的伴侣的话。
You should listen to your partner here.
不!
No!
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
走吧,走吧!
Let's go, let's go!
哦,狗屎,狗屎,狗屎。
Oh, shit, shit, shit.
他妈的!
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥射杀了那个傢伙,
You fucking shot that guy,
你♥他♥妈♥怎麽了?
what the fuck is wrong with you?
哼?妈的!
Huh? Shit!
是谁,特雷?
Who is it, Trey?
妈的,啊!
Shit, ah!
只是一些重量级的,伙计!
Just some heavies, man!
博迪警长,你读我的话了?
Sheriff Bodie, you read me?
去吧,贝丝。
Go ahead, Beth.
枪声报告,1911年巴斯巷。
Reports of shots fired, 1911 Bass Lane.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
他们他妈的越来越近了,特雷!
They're getting fucking close, Trey!
等一下,停下!
Wait a minute, stop!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什麽?
What the fuck you doing?
特雷,回到他妈的车裡!
Trey, get back in the fucking car!
他们在向我们开枪,狗屎!
They're shooting at us, shit!
狗屎,狗屎,狗屎,他妈的!
Shit, shit, shit, fuck!
他妈的!
Fuck!
举起手来!
Hands up!
起来,加油!
Up, come on!
举起手来!
Get your hands up!
来吧,让他们起来。
Come on now, get them up.
是的!
Yes!
看看这个。
Look at this.
我们成功了!
We did it!
呃!
Uh!
溷蛋!停,停,不,不!
Fucker! Stop, stop, no, no!
那是什麽鬼东西?
What the fuck was that?
我们拿到了钱。
We got the money.
他妈的钱?我们杀了两个人,特雷!
The fucking money? We killed two people, Trey!
你开枪打死了他!
You shot him!
那是什麽狗屎,嗯?
What was that shit, huh?
那些不是人,那些是毒贩,
Those weren't people, those were drug dealers,
人♥渣♥,药丸推手,去他妈的。
scum, pill pushers, fuck them.
伙计,你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Man, who the fuck are you?
我们拿到了现金。
We got the cash.
去他妈的现金!
Fuck the cash!
药丸是什麽狗屎?
What was that shit with the pills?
哼?
Huh?
我们去那裡不是为了那个!
We didn't go there for that!
你这个该死的溷蛋。
You fucking motherfucker.
我他妈的没有注册这个狗屎。
I didn't fucking sign up for this shit.
是的,你做到了,是的,你做到了!
Yes, you did, yes, you did!
是的,我们拿到了钱,天知道多少钱
Yeah, we got the money, God knows how much
是的,我们也得到了一大堆药片。
and yeah, we got a shit load of pills too.
对不起,你以为你会半途而废。
I'm sorry, you thought you were gonna be halfway in.
他说他认识你,特雷。
He said he knew you, Trey.
他,你认识那些傢伙吗?
Did he, do you know those guys?
现在没关係了。
It doesn't matter now.
我们只需要低调一点,
We just need to to lay low for a little bit,
低着头,好吧。
keep our heads down, all right.
哦,你拿走了?
Oh, you're taking it?
你想要吗?在这裡,拿走它,继续,它是你的。
You want it? Here, take it, go on, it's yours.
这叫信任,兄弟。
It's called trust, bro.
只要保持安全,把它藏在你的工具箱或其他东西上,
Just keep it safe, hide it your toolbox or something,
让它远离女孩。
keep it away from the girls.
我们他妈的杀了他们,特雷。
We fucking killed them, Trey.
是的,我们做到了,我们杀了他们。
Yeah, we did, we killed them.
在我看来,是我们还是他们
The way I see it, it was us or them
如果有必要,我他妈的会再做一次。
and I'd fucking do it again if I had to.
我们是一家人,兄弟,那个狗屎,
We're family, bro, that shit back there,
那只不过是照顾家人。
that was nothing but taking care of family.
加油。
Come on.
过来,到这裡来。
Come here, come here.
我们回家吧。
Let's go home.
我们在58号♥的老围栏路上得到了9-0-4。
We got a 9-0-4 on Old Fence Road off 58.
我们在博洛死了两个人,
We got two dead in the BOLO,
红色别克君威和我没有标籤。
red Buick Regal and I do not have the tags.
10-4,博迪,调度将找到新的位置。
10-4, Bodie, Dispatch will find the new location.
让它燃烧吧。
Let it burn.
嘿,宝贝,你在做什麽?
Hey, baby, what you doing?
睡觉?
Going to bed?
是啊,好,我想你了,你长得很漂亮。
Yeah, well, I miss you, you look beautiful.
我知道。
I know.
好吧,你,进去吧,我进去。
All righty, you, get in there, I'll be inside.
美梦。
Sweet dreams.
来吧。爱你。
Come on. Love you.
夜。
Night.
你在干什麽?
What are you up to?
就在我的办公室里。
Just out here in my office.
你在睡觉吗?
Are you sleeping?
不是没有你。
Not without you.
宝贝,你已经有了我,
Baby, you already have me,
没必要跟上那甜言蜜语。
no need to keep up with that sweet talk.
不,我知道你喜欢它。
No, I know you like it though.
我愿意。
I do.
你怎麽样?
How you doing?
今天是个好日子。
Today was a good day.
来到这裡真好。
It's good to be out here.
我希望你在这裡。
I wish you were here though.
就你?
Just you?
就我,你在那裡没事吧?
Just me, you doing all right there?
哦,是的,我已经有一段时间没有尘埃落定了,
Oh, hell yeah, been a while since I had a dust up,
但我很好。
but I'm fine.
没有,县裡派验尸官下来了
In there ain't, county's sending the coroner down
对于剩下的。
for what's left.
本,那些是什麽?
Ben, what are those?
哦,。
Oh, [chuckling].
接到电♥话♥时,我刚刚脱下靴子。
I'd just gotten my boots off when I got the call.
伙计,我们就像这裡该死的童子军。
Man, we're like the Goddamn Boy Scouts out here.
好吧,我们进去吧,相机?
All right, let's, let's go in, cameras?
当然,但是驱动器被拿走了。
Sure, but the drives were taken.
洗车场不过有一个。
Car wash has one though.
好吧,我们去拿吧。
Well, let's get them.
我已经把它们放在我的笔记型电脑上了。
I already got them on my laptop.
我敢打赌。
I bet you do.
两个男人进进出出,
Two men in and out,
匆匆离开。
off in a hurry.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,让我们看看。
Well, let's see.
地狱。
Hell.
你在想什麽?
What you thinking?
我在想他是个可怜的溷蛋,
I'm thinking that he's a poor bastard,
这就是我在想的,现在有证人吗?
that's what I'm thinking, now were there any witnesses?
当然,惠特尼女士。
Sure, Ms. Whitney.
什麽?
What?
电影精选列表