是的,她在这裡和医生那裡月光,
Yep, she moonlit over here and the doc,
但他还没有说话。
but he ain't talking yet.
好吧,好吧,
All right, well, well,
我猜,我们只是在等待惠特尼女士的故事。
we just wait for Ms. Whitney's story, I guess.
但我告诉你它会是关于什麽的,
But I tell you what it's gonna be about,
这将是关于药丸、金钱和咒骂。
it's gonna be about pills and money and cussing.
两个人,霰弹枪和一把手♥枪♥。
Two men, shotgun and a pistol.
是的,好吧,手♥枪♥做到了
Yeah, well, the pistol did that
还有木傢俱把那个傢伙弄进去了。
and the wood furniture done that guy in.
他不在这裡。
And he ain't here.
不,他不是。
No, he isn't.
他们杯子里的威士卡。
Whiskey in them cups.
那隻胳膊是瘾君子抢劫瘾君子
And that arm is junkies robbing junkies
就像高速公路上的两个人一样。
just like the two guys from the highway.
伙计,这和查塔胡奇一样歪歪扭扭。
Man, this is as crooked as the Chattahoochee.
好吧,好吧,
Well, all right,
如果有什麽事情发生,给我打电♥话♥。
call me if anything turns up.
哦。
Oh.
就这样?
That's it?
就是这样,我们必须等待惠特尼女士的故事
That's it, we gotta wait for, for Ms. Whitney's story
国家会想要参与其中。
and state's gonna wanna be in on this one.
确定你不想看那盘磁带吗?
Sure you don't wanna look at that tape?
来吧,我们去看看。
Come on, let's go look at it.
车轮人会开车,这是事实。
Wheel man can drive, that's a fact.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
好了,我要睡觉了。
All right, well, I'm going to sleep.
如果你需要我,请给我打电♥话♥,否则,不要。
Call me if you need me, otherwise, don't.
你确定你没事?
You sure you're all right?
本,找到你那该死的靴子。
Ben, find your Goddamn boots.
上帝的僕人,为了你的益处。
God's servant for your good.
首先是神的僕人[模煳不清]。
First is the servant of God [indistinct].
♪ In the pines where the sun never shines ♪
♪ You shiver when the cold wind blows ♪
还有什麽我能帮你找的吗?
Anything else I can get you?
不,夫人。
No, ma'am.
这击中了要害。
That hit the spot.
好的。
Okay.
嗯,
Hm,
片刻?
a moment?
其中之一是您的提示,将确定哪一个
One of these is your tip, which one will be determined
通过回答我的下一个问题,好吗?
by the answer to my next question, okay?
你长大后想成为什麽?
What did you wanna be when you grew up?
我不知道,我想我总是告诉我妈妈
I don't know, I guess I always told my mom
我想和马一起工作。
I wanted to work with horses.
马,呵呵,你在这裡工作了多久?
Horses, huh and how long you been working here?
九年,我猜。
Nine years, I guess.
你有孩子吗?
You have kids?
我愿意,一个女儿,她八岁。
I do, a daughter, she's eight.
你的小姑娘想成为什麽,
And what's your little girl wanna be,
等她都长大了?
when she's all grown up?
一个舞者,
A dancer,
我的意思是,见鬼,无论如何,这就是我的提示。
I mean, hell, that's what my tips go toward anyway.
嗯,这很甜。
Well, that's sweet.
是的,谢谢你的馅饼,很好吃。
Yeah, thank you for the pie, it was delicious.
♪ But now she's gone like the turtledove ♪
♪ In the pines, in the pines, in the pines ♪
那我该买♥♥哪一个呢?
So which one do I get?
没关係。
It doesn't matter.
♪ That mine would, I guess
♪ I know she's cold as hell
♪ I loved her dear in all this world ♪
♪ Oh, she never was working so down ♪
你确定?
You sure about it?
是的,我确定是狗屎。
Yeah, I'm sure as shit.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们很好吗?
So we're good?
我们很好,对吧?
We're good, right?
不是我,
It's not me,
我的意思是,我不在乎你搞砸了。
I mean, I don't care that you fucked up.
但有人这样做。
But someone does.
来吧,兄弟。
Come on, brother.
反正我快死了,来吧,就让我去吧。
I'm dying anyway, come on, just let me be.
不必如此,没有理由。
It don't have to be like this, no reason for it.
那怎麽办?
That gonna do it?
就是这样。
That's it.
谢谢,警长。好吧。
Thanks, Sheriff. All right.
有一个好的,伙计。 你也是。
Have a good one, man. You too.
本。
Ben.
博迪。你知道什麽?
Bodie. What do you know?
你看到医生和惠特尼女士的声明了吗?
You see the statement from the doc and Ms. Whitney?
那是在你的座位上吗?
Is that it on your seat?
那我是怎麽看出来的呢?
Then how did I see it?
嗯,医生想要豁免权。
Well, the doc wants immunity.
是吗?是啊。
Is that right? Yeah.
他说他们陷入的这件事一直向下。
He says this thing they got into goes all the way down
到新奥尔良的服装,沿着这条路。
to a New Orleans outfit, down that way.
药丸,诊所,女孩,钱,
Pills, clinics, girls, money,
他说这是一个该死的帝国,博迪。
he's saying it's a damn empire, Bodie.
你知道他们在说什麽吗?这套衣服是暴徒。
You know what they're saying? This outfit is mob.
你会停止它像青春期前一样行事吗
Will you stop it acting like a preteen
在披头士乐队的音乐会上,看在上帝的份上?
at a Beatles concert, for God's sake?
国家说什麽,他们想要什麽?
What does the state say, they want in?
没有。他们不想进去?
Nope. They don't want in?
没有。
Nope.
为什麽不呢?
Why not?
州界的事情,他们说DEA,
State line thing, they're saying DEA,
你能相信吗,DEA在这裡?
can you believe that, DEA here?
惠特尼女士怎麽说?
What Ms. Whitney say?
不多,别问,别说。
Not much, don't ask, don't tell.
不过付了她的现金。
Paid her cash though.
嗯。
Hm.
老天爷,今天才星期天,该死的。
Lordy, it's just Sunday, damn.
这还不是全部。
That ain't all.
你找到了霰弹枪维克?
You found the shotgun vic?
是的,好吧,邻居找到了他。
Yeah, well, a neighbor found him.
你抓到他了?
You got him?
他死了。
He's dead.
嗯,怎麽,他流血了?
Well, how, did he bleed out?
哦,是的。药丸?
Oh yeah. Pills?
药丸和血,当然,但那不是他乾的,
Pills and blood, for sure, but that ain't what did him in,
他脖子上的一根灯线杀死了他。
a lamp cord around his neck killed him.
嗯。
Hm.
狗屎。
Shit.
狗屎?有人在清理,博迪,暴徒。
Shit? Someone's cleaning up, Bodie, mob.
好吧,至少你今天穿上了合适的鞋子。
Well, at least you got the right shoes on today.
嘿,博迪,你认为DEA吗?
Hey, Bodie, do you think the DEA
会给我一件夹克吗?
will give me one of those jackets?
好吧,打你睡觉,打你睡觉。
Well, slap you to sleep and slap you for sleeping.
现在离开这裡。
Now get outta here.
早上,谢尔比。
Morning, Shelby.
起床。
Get up.
嘿,听着,我不会说话。
Hey, listen, I won't talk.
呃!
Uh!
下来。
Get down.
把你的手给我。
Give me your hands.
我他妈不认识你。
I don't fucking know you.
不,先生。
No, sir.
那你想要什麽?
So what do you want?
嗯,我听说你们都认为这是个好主意
Well, I heard y'all thought it was a good idea
从诺拉人那裡偷东西,你们都以为
to steal from the Nola folk, said y'all thought
我们都是一群愚蠢的婊♥子♥,
we were all a bunch of stupid cunts,
不会是狗屎吧,这是真的吗?
wouldn't do shit about it, that true?
我不知道这意味着什麽,都不知道。
I don't know what that means, none of it.
但是,如果有什麽东西从你那裡偷了
But if something was stolen from you
电影精选列表