并且有些东西已经归还,
and that something's been returned,
我不明白为什麽我们不能忘记整件事,
I don't see why we can't forget the whole thing,
继续我们的生活,
just go on about our lives,
在这裡,无论你来自哪裡。
over here, wherever you come from.
不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
嘿嘿,嘿,拜託,看,
Hey, hey, please, look,
嘿,看,这是可以解决的,好吧。
hey, look, this can be worked out, okay.
好吧,不管发生什麽,好吧,
All right, whatever happened, all right,
错误是可以纠正的。
wrongs can be righted.
嗯,这就是我来这裡的原因。
Well, that's why I'm here.
好吧,那我们就这样吧,
Okay, well, let's do that then,
好吧,让我们谈谈它。
okay, let's just talk about it.
嘿,你明白你来这裡的目的了,是吧?
Hey, you got what you came here for, huh?
差不多。
Almost.
不,不!
No, no!
不,他妈的不,特雷,不!
No, fucking no, Trey, no!
他妈的停下,他妈的!
Fucking stop, fuck!
2292肯特街,图佩洛,密西西比州。
2292 Kent Street, Tupelo, Mississippi.
是的,他也放弃了。
Yeah, he gave that up too.
他们与此无关。
They got nothing to do with this.
他们现在这样做了。
They do now.
你试图离开城镇,员警,随便什麽,
You try to leave town, cops, whatever,
我在图珀洛的男人变得暴躁,你明白我的意思吗?
my man in Tupelo gets rambunctious, you understand me?
我会联繫的。
I'll be in touch.
那是鬱金香树还是山茱萸?
Is that a tulip tree or a dogwood?
哼?
Huh?
早上,谢尔。
Morning, Shel.
嗨,博迪叔叔。
Hi, Uncle Bodie.
你在这些部分做什麽?
What you doing out around these parts?
小子,你见鬼了?
Hell you been, boy?
哦,我在5-79结束时弄了几个猪陷阱,
Oh, I got a couple of hog traps out at the end of 5-79,
堰一直在上升一点,我猜,
weir been rising a little, I guess,
他们现在都在水下,
they've all been underwater now,
只是不得不将它们移高一点。
just had to move them a little higher.
好吧,你比我好,我马上就射杀他们。
Well, better you than me, I'd just as soon shoot them.
无论如何,我是来找特雷的。
Anyway, I'm here looking for Trey.
嗯,是吗?
Hm, yeah?
是的,你见过他,听到他的消息了吗?
Yeah, you seen him, heard from him?
不,不,我想几天后不会。
No, no, not in a couple of days, I guess.
你知道,卡罗琳和她的乡亲们在一起,
You know, Caroline's back with her folks,
所以他,啊,他一直在身边。
so he, ah, he hasn't been around.
好的。怎麽回事?
Okay. Why, what's going on?
哦,可能没什麽,今天一大早就接到一个电♥话♥
Oh, probably nothing, I got a call early this morning
从高酒吧,
from the High Bar,
他们在抱怨噪音什麽的
they were complaining about noise and whatnot
我得检查一下,
and I gotta check it out,
'因为如果酒吧在抱怨
'cause if a bar is complaining
关于楼上公♥寓♥的噪音,
about noise from an apartment upstairs,
但正如我所说,这可能没什麽,你知道特雷。
But as I said, it's probably nothing, you know Trey.
是的,我愿意。
Yeah, I do.
是啊。
Yeah.
那麽这裡发生了什麽?
So what happened here?
只是把自己锁在外面。
Just locked myself out.
嗯,
Hm,
当你打破玻璃时,它就这样了?
and when you broke the glass, it went this way?
卡罗琳带米拉去找她的乡亲们
Caroline took Mila to her folks
在图珀洛呆了几天,
up in Tupelo for a few days,
我们,啊,前几天晚上我们进去了,
we, ah, we got into it the other night,
从窗户扔了一瓶该死的啤酒。
threw a damn beer through the window.
这就是她离开的原因,你知道,
That's why she left, you know,
这一切都只是到达我们,你知道,只是一切。
it's all just getting to us, you know, just everything.
是的,我知道,我结婚38年了,
Yeah, I do know, I was married for 38 years,
但我会在米拉回来之前把这件事清理乾淨,
but I'd get this cleaned up before Mila comes back,
那双小脚,哦,你知道,那是我的公主。
those little feet, oh, you know, that's my princess.
是的,先生,会的。
Yes, sir, will do.
好吧,如果特雷出现,请告诉我
All right, let me know if Trey turns up
祝今晚好运。
and good luck tonight.
谢谢。
Thank you.
哦,特雷还开那个日本人的东西吗?
Oh, does Trey still drive that, that Jap thing?
是的,先生,他确实如此,
Yes, sir, he does,
还不能让他去美国。
can't get him to go American quite just yet.
好吧,保重。
All right, take care.
是的,你也是。好吧。
Yeah, you too. All right.
骆驼包。
Pack of Camels.
啊,你去吧。
Ah, there you go.
那是八个偶数。
That's eight even.
谢谢。
Thank you.
给你。
There you go.
说吧,你们在这镇上做什麽?
Say, what do y'all do in this town?
原谅我?
Pardon me?
哦,没有不敬,老前辈,
Oh, no disrespect, old timer,
但是人们在这裡做什麽?
but what do people do here?
喜欢好玩吗?
Like for fun?
人们在这裡玩得开心吗?
People have fun here?
嗯,当然,我的意思是,
Well, sure, I mean,
我们在週一晚上得到了赛道
we got the track on Monday nights
还有秋天的狩猎和足球,我猜。
and hunting and football in the fall, I guess.
所以在射击松鼠和高中橄榄球之间,
So between shooting squirrels and high school football,
人们只是蜿蜒曲折地等死?
people just kind of meander around waiting to die?
我,我猜。
I, I guess.
不,那个,那不对。
No, that, that ain't right.
你在这裡长大?
You grow up around here?
大约一英里。
About a mile that a way.
当你长大的时候,
When you were growing up,
你一直想经营当地的加油站?
you always wanted to run the local gas station?
哦,你知道的,
Oh, you know,
我爸爸在老24号♥跑了车站,
my daddy ran the station down there on old 24,
我想我只是效彷了。
I guess I just followed suit.
你来了吧?
Here you are, huh?
是的,先生,我来了。
Yes, sir, here I am.
你有孩子吗?
You got kids?
有了儿子,他长大了。
Got a son, he grown though.
我明白了,他是做什麽的?
I see, what's he do?
你问了很多问题。
You ask a lot of questions.
我很感兴趣。
I'm intrigued.
你们都引起了我的兴趣。
Y'all intrigue me.
好吧。
All right.
嗯,回来吧。
Well, come back.
请原谅我。
Pardon me.
吃鸡♥巴♥,花哨的。
Eat a dick, fancy fuck.
需要一些油。好吧。
Need some oil. All right.
♪ I put on all my armor
♪ Bid farewell to my loves
♪ Give penance at the altar
♪ And I ride off for the war
♪ The skies are low and cloudy
♪ The grass is mud and clay
♪ I'm a knight in shining armor ♪
♪ With a rusted iron blade
♪ I've killed a dozen farmers
♪ I've murdered Joan of
对你来说很北。
Pretty far north for you.
不在车裡。
Not in the car.
我们在处理什麽?
What are we dealing with?
没有什麽不能快速处理的。
Nothing that can't be handled quick.
无关联的当地人,仅此而已,我正在处理它。
Unaffiliated locals, that's all, I'm dealing with it.
我会恢复被带走的东西,我只是需要更多的时间。
I'll recover what was taken, I just need a bit more time.
我希望责任方
I would like the responsible party
亲自带给我的。
brought to me personally.
注意到。是啊。
Noted. Yeah.
医生呢?
And the doctor?
是的,也是个女人。
Yep, a woman too.
他们说话?
They talk?
说着,还不知道多少,
Talking, not sure how much yet,
但足以拉动撕裂绳。
but enough to pull the rip cord.
电影精选列表