我是个言出必行的人
and I'm a man of my word.
族长说得对 你不属于这里
The Elder is right. You don't belong here.
快起来 我们要走了
Now, get up. We're leaving.
现在紧紧抱住我
Now, hold me tightly.
你...你确定吗
Are you... Are you sure?
阿德丽娜在看着呢
Adelina's watching.
什么 不 不 我要你把我从坑里扔出去
What? No, no. I want you to throw me out of the pit.
我不太确定 我觉得你可能太沉了
I don't know. I think you might be a little too heavy.
胡扯 现在全力以赴
Nonsense. Now, give it all you've got.
很难说这是谁的错
It's hard to know whose fault that was.
我们再来一次
Let's do it again.
阿德丽娜 扔点什么下来
Adelina, throw something down.
最好是绳子
A rope would be better.
不好说 再来三个 我们就能堆个斜坡了
I don't know. Three more of them, and we could build a ramp.
感觉好极了
That feels lovely.
不
Oh, no!
这地方不错
Nice place.
我们不想要的人要跑了
The people we don't want here are leaving!
强迫他们留下
Force them to stay!
把这个系在腰上
Tie this to your waist.
前面有一段危险的攀登 快点
We have a treacherous climb ahead of us. Quickly!
我不确定我系的结是不是...
I don't think I have my knot...
到此为止了 弗罗斯特
This is where it ends, Frost.
我不能让你再继续了
I can't allow you to go any further.
看看你
Look at you.
与猿猴和女人手拉着手
Hand in hand with apes and women.
你永远不会成为我们中的一员
You'll never be one of us.
说得很对 我永远不会
Quite right. I never shall.
而且我也不想加入了
You know, I really don't care to anymore.
我改主意了
I have changed my mind.
我 我进化了
I... I have evolved.
什么 这太荒谬了
What? That's... That's preposterous.
你当然想成为我们中的一员
Of course you want to be one of us.
我们是伟人
We are great men!
我们塑造世界
We shape the world!
真有趣
It's funny...
我以前真的那样认为
I actually used to think that.
但现在 我宁愿认为是世界塑造我们
But now... now I rather think the world shapes us.
说得不错 是吧
That was pretty good, wasn't it?
你们其中一个应该把它写下来
One of you should write that down.
不好意思 我能不能借用一下你的...
Excuse me. Can I borrow your...
你宁愿抛弃一切 就为了那个...
You would cast aside everything for that...
那个...东西
that... thing?
是的 我愿意
Yes. Yes, I would.
而且我要让你知道那个东西有名字
And I'll have you know that that thing has a name.
我叫苏珊
It's Susan.
那个东西令人憎恶
That thing is an abomination!
那个东西比你更像人类
That thing is more of a man than you'll ever be.
更重要的是 他是我的朋友
And what's more, he's my friend,
这比跟你这样的人交朋友要强得多
which is a far better prize than any fellowship with the likes of you.
如果你还想伤害他
If you are still intent on doing him harm,
那你得先想办法打倒我
then you'll have to find a way through me first.
还有我
And me also.
还有我
Yeah, and me.
-没有你 -好吧 好
- You don't do that. - Oh, yeah. Right.
打倒...打倒他们
Go through... Go through them.
你可以留着你遗失的环节
You can keep your missing link
和你失落的世界
and your lost world.
你请便
You're welcome to them.
永远不会有人知道你在这里发现了什么
No one will ever know what you found here.
永远不会有人记得你的名字
And no one will ever remember your name.
阁下
My Lord?
秩序必胜
Order will prevail!
文明延续
Civilization endures!
你是个坏人
You're a bad man.
快跑
Run.
该死
Bugger.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
为什么我总是晃来晃去
Why am I always dangly?
我们死了吗
Are we dead?
还没死
Not yet.
看来你的大日子终于来了 弗罗斯特[冰冻]Seems you've had your day at last, Frost.
现在冰要化了
Now... Now here comes the thaw.
不一定要这样 斯坦克
It doesn't have to be this way, Stenk.
皮戈特·丹斯比已经不在了
Piggot-Dunceby's gone.
这已经不是薪水的问题了
It ain't about the paycheck no more.
这只是个肤浅的 以自我为中心的骄傲问题
Now it's just a matter of shallow, self-centered pride.
小心点 斯坦克 你知道人们是怎么说骄傲的
Careful, Stenk. You know what they say pride comes before.
等等 我知道这句
Wait, I know this.
骄者周二
Is it Tuesday?
什么
Wha...?
苏珊 试着到边上去
Susan, try and reach the side!
我抓不住
I can't get a hold!
好
Yes.
不
Oh, no!
我想感谢你
I wanted to say thank you
刚才说的话
for what you said back there.
别客气
Don't even mention it.
好吧
Okay.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 其实我正在找新的贴身男仆
Well, it turns out I'm on the lookout for a new valet.
搭档
Partner.
搭档
Partner.
你心中有什么合适的人选吗
You wouldn't happen to know anyone, would you?
如果你愿意 我可以打听一下
I could ask around if you want.
村里那个长舌头的家伙 他怎么样
Maybe the guy in the village with the tongue. Would he be good?
你 林克先生 我是说你
You, Mr. Link. I mean you.
我
Me?
天哪 没错 当然了
Oh, my goodness! Yes, then. Well, yes.
当然了 我有合适的人选
Of course! I do know someone!
看
Look!
你的乌托邦烂透了
Your utopia sucks!
来吧 林克先生
Come along, Mr. Link.
-而且你该理发了 -够了
- Yeah, and get a haircut! - That's enough.
而且你的口音很怪异
And your accent's weird!
大度点 林克先生 大度点
Bigger person, Mr. Link. Be the bigger person.
你已经见过世界了
You have seen the world.
每一刻都记在心中 苏珊
Remember every moment of it, Susan.
那你呢 阿德丽娜 你看见了什么
And you, Adelina? What did you see?
我看见了证据
I saw proof.
你是个伟人 莱昂内尔爵士
You are a great man, Sir Lionel.
但我值得更伟大的
But I deserve greater.
是时候开始我自己的冒险了
It's time I went on my own adventure.
不是为了你 或奥尔德斯 甚至不是为了苏珊
Not for you, not for Aldous, not even for you, Susan.
而是为了我自己
But for myself.
再见 先生们
Goodbye, gentlemen.
你刚刚是不是想吻她
Were you leaning in for a kiss there?
我也经历过 我是说 我没经历过
I've been there before, yeah. I mean, I haven't,
但我可以想象自己遇到同样的情况
but I could imagine that's how it would go down with me, too.
就是它了 林克先生
This is it, Mr. Link!
斐济美人鱼
The Fiji mermaid!
林克先生 这可能为我提供了本世纪
This, Mr. Link, might just provide the vital clue I need
最伟大的发现所需的重要线索
to the greatest discovery of the century.
但我们已经发现香格里拉了
But I thought we did Shangri-La already.
-不 这是亚特兰蒂斯 -真的吗
- No, no. Atlantis. - You don't say?
真的 我敢发誓
I do say. I'd swear on it.
而且你知道我是个...
And you know I'm nothing if not a man of my...
言出必行的人 好 明白
Your word, yes, got it.
别磨蹭了 我的朋友 冒险在等待