Quick, quick, quick! Someone should give her the kiss of life!
交给你了
You're the man for the job.
我的口气怎么样
How's my breath?
你又一次把她吓死了
You killed her again!
我错了
I was mistaken.
你们是对的 带他去找属于他的同类
You are right to take him to his kind, where he belongs.
那你会为我们带路吗
Then you will guide us?
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding.
我会告诉我的孙女怎么走
I will give my granddaughter directions.
滚 滚出去
Go! Get out!
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
我好好问你
I asked you nicely,
但我不会再问第二次
but I'm not gonna ask you again.
快说你跟他们说了什么
Tell us what you told them!
斯坦克先生 你这么做可不对
Mr. Stenk, you're doing this all wrong.
你不能威胁手无寸铁的老妇
You mustn't threaten the defenseless old woman.
那鸡呢
How about the chicken?
什么鸡
What chicken?
不 你必须威胁她手无寸铁的孙子
No! You must threaten her defenseless grandson instead.
在这边
Over here!
兄弟
Brother.
殿下何人
Who is it that comes before us?
莱昂内尔·弗罗斯特爵士
Sir Lionel Frost.
冒昧地问一句 你的英语怎么说得这么好
And if I might ask, how the devil can you speak English so well?
你的英语又怎么说得这么好
How can you speak English so well?
伊顿公学 很显然
Well, Eton, obviously.
你怎么知道我说的不是雪人语
How do you know I'm not speaking yeti?
因为...
Because...
我不太确定这么谈能有什么进展
Look, I'm not sure exactly where this is taking us.
保持原状有什么问题吗
Is there anything wrong with staying exactly where we are?
你总是用问句说话吗
Do you always speak in questions?
我不知道 我有吗
I don't know. Do I?
我有个问题问你
I have a question for you.
你为什么用长矛威胁我们来这里
Why did you guide us here at the tip of a spear?
我们不用武器进行胁迫 而是出于防卫
We do not wield weapons to threaten, but to defend.
尽管如此 武器就是武器
That doesn't make them any less sharp.
-你的话很有智慧 -我只是陈述事实
- You speak with some wisdom. - I state the obvious.
通常这是同一回事
Often that is the same thing.
有一件事可以肯定
Well, here is an absolute.
我们不是来寻求荣誉或财富
We do not seek glory or riches.
我们不是来掠夺你们的神殿
We're not here to pillage your temple
或者打破你们的宁静
or disturb your tranquility.
我们什么都不想要
We want nothing from you.
那你们为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
该我了 抱歉
That is me. Sorry.
当然了
But of course.
乡下亲戚
The country cousin.
红脖子The... redneck.
事实上...
Actually...
不好意思 事实上 我觉得...
Sorry. Actually, I'd say more...
我觉得更像铁锈色 不是吗
I think it's more... I think it's more of a rust, isn't it?
人们说是红色 我觉得更像赤褐色
People say red. I find I'm more of an auburn.
我很秋天 有很多秋天的颜色
I have a lot of autumn in me, a lot of autumn colors.
所以 我们...
So, you know, we...
总之 我觉得也许你们之中会有我的
Anyway, I figured maybe there was a place for me here,
一席之地
among you.
跟我来
Come this way.
这里就是香格里拉
So, this is it, Shangri-La.
传说成真
Myth made real.
香格里拉 我们不这么叫
Shangri-La? That is not our name.
我们叫它...
We call it...
毫无感情 代表什么意思
How phlegmatic. What does it mean?
"滚远点 我们恨你"
"Keep out. We hate you."
这个山谷纯洁无瑕 弥足珍贵
This valley is unsullied, precious.
它会永远保持原样
And so it shall remain.
我们之中没有你的一席之地
There is no place for you among us.
但你们是我的同类 我的...家人
But you're my kind, you're my fa... my family.
不 我不这么认为
No. I think not.
依我看 你完全没必要
It seems to me, you did not have to travel
跨越半个地球来寻找你的同类
halfway around the world to find your kind.
人类 生命 希望和梦想的杀手
Man, killer of life, of hope, of dreams.
人类口中说着世界的奇妙
Man talks of the magic of the world,
但其实这是战利品
but it is a prize,
用来证明自己的价值的东西
something to be claimed as proof of his worth.
她说的不无道理
I mean, she has a point.
你们所见到的这些秘密属于我们 只属于我们
These secrets you have seen, they are ours, and ours alone.
绝不能让外面的世界得知我们神圣的
The outside world must never learn the truths
山谷的真♥相♥
of our sacred valley.
这是我们不能允许的
That is something we cannot allow.
她要杀了我们
She's gonna kill us!
杀了你们
Kill you?
我们又不是怪物
We are not monsters.
天啊
Gosh.
刚刚那一瞬间
For a minute there, I thought,
我还以为也许你会...
just for a second, that maybe you were going...
把他们扔进无法逃脱的孤立和痛苦的
Throw them into the Inescapable Pit of Isolation
失望深渊
and Miserable Disappointment.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
在那里 你们将用你们的余生
There, you will spend the rest of your lives
来思考你们的罪过
pondering your ill transgressions.
你不能把我们关在这里
You can't keep us here.
太野蛮了
It's barbaric!
这是保护措施
It is preservation.
你们这些恶魔
You fiends!
糟透了
This is awful.
是的
Yes.
我又要成为俱乐部的笑柄了
I'll be the laughingstock of the club, again.
难以置信
Yo no puedo creer.
看看他
Look at him.
看啊
Look!
他的梦想破灭了 而你
His dream is crushed, and you...
你只会谈论你自己
you only talk of yourself.
那我的梦想呢
Well, what about my dreams?
什么梦想 加入那个愚蠢的俱乐部吗
What? To belong to that silly club?
那些人不喜欢你 也不尊重你
These men do not like you, they do not respect you,
他们不相信你相信的东西
they do not believe the things that you believe.
为什么呢 为什么你想成为他们中的一员
So, why? Why do you wish to be one of them?
因 因为
Be... Because...
因为他们说我不能加入
Because they said I couldn't.
你和苏珊没有什么不同
You and Susan are not different at all,
你们都想找个错误的归属
wanting to belong in all the wrong places.
你永远理解不了
You could never understand.
你知道吗 莱昂内尔
You know something, Lionel?
一直以来 我都以为
All this time, I'm thinking
你更在乎你所追逐的那些传奇
you care more about these legends you chase
而不是身边的人 但是我错了
than you do about people, but I'm wrong.
莱昂内尔·弗罗斯特真正在乎的传奇只有一个
There's only one legend Sir Lionel Frost really cares about.
是独角兽吗
Is it a unicorn?
等等 你指的是我自己 对吧
Wait. You mean me, don't you?
你只对你自己感兴趣
You were never interested in anyone but yourself.
然而你却惊讶于自己总是形影单只
And yet, you are surprised that you always end up alone.
你错看我了
You have me wrong.
我比你想的要好
I am better than you think I am.
那就证明
Prove it.
你总在说证据 但你提供的只有言语
You talk about proof, but all you offer are words.
这个伟人在哪里 莱昂内尔爵士
Where is this great man, Sir Lionel?
他的证据在哪里 他的价值的证据在哪里
Where is the proof of him? Where is the proof of his worth?
我认为也许伟大的莱昂内尔·弗罗斯特爵士
I think perhaps the great Sir Lionel Frost...
是虚构的
is a myth.
是时候理清我们的债务了 苏珊
It is time to settle our debt, Susan.
我答应要带你找到归属
I promised I'd take you to the place you belong,