Quit yankin' on my shooter!
莱昂内尔 小心 放开他
Lionel, look out! Get your hands off of him!
放开我
Get off of me!
那边的 不许你碰他
Hey, you! Don't you touch him!
救救我
Help me!
你落到我手上了
I got you now.
我够不到
I can't reach!
救生圈 救生圈
The life buoy! The life buoy!
-把救生圈扔下来 -好的
- Throw the life buoy! - Okay.
这招有点阴 不是吗
That's a little bit below the belt, isn't it?
什么
What?
天啊 好了
Oh God. Okay...
我来救你了
I've got ya!
在这边
Over here!
救命
Help!
等一下好吗
Could you hold on a second?
我等着呢
I am!
我来了
I'm here!
怪物
A monster!
他还抓了手无寸铁的女孩
And he's got a defenseless girl!
-怪物 -手无寸铁
- Monster? - Defenseless?
-抓住他们 -上
- Get 'em! - Come on!
这边
This way!
还有 林克先生 请穿上裤子
And, Mr. Link, keep your trousers on, please.
好兄弟
There's a good chap.
该死 老板不会喜欢这个消息的
Shoot. The boss ain't gonna like this.
你确定吗 斯坦克先生
Are you positive about this, Mr. Stenk?
是的 他说有个遗失的世界
Oh, yeah. A whole lost world is what he said.
放眼望去全是大脚生物
Big-footed critters as far as the eye can see.
不
No!
我不能允许
I won't stand for it.
这是对人类的讽刺
It's a mockery of man!
对文明社会的侮辱
A sham of civilized society!
无论如何我都要阻挠到底
I'll run this game to ground if it's the last thing I do.
综合考虑 我觉得他坦然接受了
All things considered, I think he took that quite well.
加把劲儿 林克先生
Come along, Mr. Link.
我们比对手领先一步了
We're one step ahead of our adversaries,
所以要继续保持
so let's keep it that way.
而且还可以一路欣赏美景
And, uh, well, we can enjoy the view while we're about.
我们还需那这条船吗
Are we gonna need the boat again?
世上美好的事物太多了
There's so many beautiful things in the world.
是的
Yes.
莱昂内尔 快看
Lionel, look.
叹为观止
Remarkable.
宛如时光倒流 不是吗
This is just like old times, wouldn't you say?
是的
Yes.
是的 虽然大脚怪是新来的
Yes, uh... although the Sasquatch is new.
他累坏了
He's all tuckered out.
他经历了许多
He's come a long way.
我想我们都是
I think we all have.
早上好
Good morning.
莱昂内尔
Lionel.
我说老弟 你能把手松一松吗
I say, old chap, could you loosen your grip?
我的胳膊要断了
My, uh, arms have gone dead.
怎么样 我们快到了吗
So, what's going on? Are we nearly there yet?
快了 苏珊 快了
Almost, Susan, almost.
我们很快就能让你跟巨型长毛猿人
We'll soon have you frolicking in the snow
在雪中嬉戏了 拭目以待吧
with huge, hairy ape-men. Just you wait and see.
天啊 梦想还是要有的
Oh, boy. A guy could dream.
没错 就是这里
Yes, this is it.
但是 莱昂内尔...
But, Lionel...
我们接下来该怎么办
Where do we go from here?
接下来 亲爱的 我们将依靠
From here, my dear, we shall rely
我渊博的人类学知识
on my extensive anthropological knowledge
以及我对当地风俗敏锐的洞察力
and my keen eye for local custom.
你们听得懂英语吗
Do you understand English?
你好 你好 不好意思 先生
Yes. Hello? Hello? Excuse me, sir.
你可以带我们去见加穆吗
Would you please direct us to Gamu?
听得懂吗
Do you understand?
加...穆
Ga... mu?
出国在外的英国人
The Englishman abroad.
这就有点无礼了
Well, that's a little bit rude.
我说这样很无礼
I said it's rude!
我们正穿行在喜马拉雅
We are walking untrodden paths
人迹罕至的小路上 林克先生
through the Himalayas, Mr. Link.
这只不过是当地的问候方式
This is merely a local greeting.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you!
保重
Take care.
你们找加穆吗
You seek Gamu?
她是我的祖母
She's my grandmother.
我带你们去见她
I will take you to her.
我必须提醒你们 她不喜欢访客
I must warn you, she does not like visitors,
因为她年迈无礼又喜欢独处
'cause she is old and rude and prefers solitude.
还有 无论如何
Also, please do not, whatever you do,
请别提起...鸡
mention the... Chicken.
-鸡 -是的 拜托了
- The chicken? - Yes, please.
千万不要提起鸡
Never, ever mention the chicken.
-绝对不提 -我们明白了
- Of course not. - We understand.
别提鸡 没问题
No chicken, got it. Zip.
您好 尊敬的加穆
Greetings, venerable Gamu.
-很荣幸见到您 -那只鸡是怎么回事
- It is an honor. - What's with the chicken?
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
她说你们一定要跟她共进晚餐
She says you must join her for supper.
不好意思 这是什么
I'm sorry, what is this?
炖牦牛
Yak stew.
不用了 谢谢 我不吃肉
Oh, no, thanks. I don't eat meat.
不过我吃培根 松鼠和鸡
I mean, I do eat bacon and squirrel and chicken.
不是鸡 我吃鱼 我是说鱼
No, not chicken. I eat fish. I said fish.
我们不能冒犯主人 林克先生 快吃
We mustn't insult our host, Mr. Link. Eat it.
真好吃
It's delicious.
加穆...
Gamu...
也许我们可以尝尝你的茶
perhaps we can try some of your tea.
这是用牦牛油做的
It is made from yak butter.
有没有不是用牦牛做的东西
Do you have anything that doesn't come from a yak?
牦牛是我们的生命
Yak is our life.
牦牛是牛奶 肉 衣服 朋友
Yak is milk, meat, clothes, friend.
香气独特
Unusual bouquet.
闻起来也很特别
And it smells funny, too.
-那不是茶香 -不是吗 那是什么
- That is not the tea. - No? What is it?
粪便 我们用作燃料
Dung. We burn it for fuel.
牦牛的
Yak?
当然是牦牛的
Yak, of course.
吃饼干吗
Cookie?
我真不该吃饼干的
I really shouldn't be having one of these,
但实在是太好吃了
but, oh, they're so good.
加穆 请允许我说两句
Gamu, if I may,
我们千里迢迢赶来
we have traveled many thousands of miles
寻找遗失在深山中的一处地方
to find a place lost in the mountains,
我相信你知道那地方
a place I think you know.
有人叫它...香格里拉
Some call it... Shangri-La.
你要找的这个地方没有遗失
This place you seek is not lost.
它只是隐藏起来了 它选择隐藏
It is hidden, hidden by choice.
也许寻找它的人才是真正地迷失了
Perhaps it is the men who seek it who are lost.
你知道它
Then you know of it?
是的
Yes, I do.
而且我知道那不是人类该去的地方
And I know it is not a place for man.
不是你该去的地方
It is not a place for you.
不
No.
是我该去的地方
It's for me.
你把我的祖母吓死了
You have killed my grandmother!
快 快 快给她做人工呼吸