Do you have a size bigger?
我好像把它扯破了
I think I put a run in it.
套头上 这是伪装
On your head. It's a disguise.
我们不是来跳大腿舞的
We're not here to perform burlesque.
算了 别管长袜了
Look, just forget about the stocking.
给你 把绳子扔过墙去
Here. Now throw this rope over the wall.
你...你做了什么
What... What did you just do?
什么意思 我把绳子扔过墙去了
What do you mean? I threw the rope over the wall.
我不是要你全扔过去
I didn't mean all of it.
你又没说 我的理解很直白
Well, you never said that. I'm very literal.
-你还别说 -不 我就说
- You don't say? - No, I do say.
我刚刚就这么说了 你没听吗
I just said that right then. Aren't you listening?
现在我们该怎么办
Now what are we gonna do?
你说把绳子扔过去 我就扔了过去
You said throw the rope over, so I threw the rope over.
不如你把这个也扔过去算了
Why don't you just throw this over as well?
好的
Okay.
好吧 算了
Okay, never mind.
你必须爬上墙 把我拉上去
You'll have to climb the wall and pull me up.
好吧 我不擅长攀爬
Okay, I'm not very good at climbing.
老天 你当然擅长 瞧瞧你的胳膊
For pity's sake. Of course you are. Look at your arms.
说得有道理
That's a good point.
说得有道理
That's a good point.
好吧
Okay.
不
No!
干得漂亮
Bravo.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点
Do hurry up.
你太吵了
You're making too much noise.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得你能搬起来吗
Do you think you can lift it?
-大概吧 -那就把它搬到窗边
- I guess so. - Then get it over to the window
然后扔出去 扔到灌木丛里
and throw it out into the bushes.
我去放哨
I'll keep watch.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
再等一下就好
Just one second, please.
就快到了
Almost there.
停下
Stop it.
停下
Stop it.
-有问题吗 -你不如边搬边吹小号♥
- Is there a problem? - Why don't you just play a trumpet
同时唱《星条旗永不落》吧
and sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" while you're at it?
我可以试一下 不过我没有小号♥
I could give it a try. But I don't have a trumpet.
而且我对那首歌♥不熟
And I don't know that song that well.
等等 你不想要我那么做
Wait. You don't want me to do that.
我明白你的意思了 先生 我明白了
I'm on to you, mister. I am on to you.
我就知道
I knew it!
-恶劣的小偷 -公正的评价
- You terrible thieves! - A fair assessment.
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
棒
Yes!
莱昂内尔·弗罗斯特
Lionel Frost!
我知道是你
I know this is you in there.
我根本不想知道你是怎么弄到这个的
I do not even want to know how you got this.
有个修女 我们打劫了她
There was a nun. We mugged her.
亲爱的 我想你搞错了
My dear. I think you've made a mistake.
你说得没错 是我
You're right, it's me.
你怎么看出来的
How could you tell?
把我丈夫的地图还给我
Give me back my husband's map.
阿德丽娜 我想...
Adelina, I think...
有人在对你开枪 而且不是我
Someone is shooting at you, and it isn't me.
你也偷了他的东西吗
Did you steal from him as well?
我们真的没时间搞这出
We really don't have time for this.
我要去喜马拉雅山脉
I mean to get to the Himalayas,
-而我需要你的地图才能去 -没那么简单
- and I need your map to do it. - Not so fast.
拜托 阿德丽娜 你要地图有什么用
Please, Adelina. What possible need could you have for this?
你对我说过
Something you said to me.
我这只不开心的鸟...
It is time for this unhappy bird...
该逃出笼子了
to break out of her cage.
阿德丽娜
Adelina?
没错 莱昂内尔·弗罗斯特爵士
That's right, Sir Lionel Frost.
还有你这个大块头毛茸茸的...
And your big, hairy f...
-抱歉 这是谁 -我之后再解释
- I'm sorry. Who's this? - I'll explain later.
我不在乎 重点是 我要跟你一起去
I don't care. The point is, I'm coming with you.
这事我说了不算 是吗
I don't really have a say in the matter, do I?
-没门 -好吧 行
- Para nada. - All right, fine.
快点 我们必须上车
Quickly! We must climb aboard!
火车要出发了
The train is leaving!
干什么 我们会错过这趟车的
What? We will miss it.
计划有变 我们必须甩掉这个坏蛋
Change of plan. We must give this villain the slip.
不 别想逃
No, you don't.
跟我来 我们必须另找一条线路
Follow me. We must find an alternative route.
没时间磨蹭了
No time to dawdle.
从纽约 我们可以找到前往伦敦的道路
From New York, we can find passage to London
然后轻松地乘坐火车穿越欧洲大♥陆♥
and easily navigate the European continent by rail.
经过印度 从那里继续
On through India, and from there,
离喜马拉雅山脉只有一步之遥
it's just a tidy step to the foothills of the Himalayas
然后就是我们最终的目的地 香格里拉
and our ultimate destination: Shangri-La.
香格里拉 不是吧
Shangri-La? No!
我不敢相信 天哪 这真是...
I can't believe it! Oh, my goodness! This sounds...
天哪 这太棒了
Oh, my goodness! That is great!
这太不可思...
This can't be happ...
这到底是什么
What is that, exactly?
是一个地方吗
Is it a... Is it a place?
它有许多名称
It has been called many names:
香巴拉 阿尔加塔
Shambhala, Agartha,
蓝月谷
the Valley of the Blue Moon.
传说中不寻常的美丽之地
Legend says it is a place of uncommon beauty.
居民长生不老的人间仙境
An earthly Eden where man never grows old.
其实 奥尔德斯认为
Actually, Aldous believed
这个故事并非完全属实
that this story was not quite right.
他认为居住在
He believed that the valley
这个山谷的居民不是长生不老的人
was not the home of men who had never aged,
而是从未进化的人
but of men who had never evolved.
原始人
Early man.
-像我一样 -像你一样
- Like me? - Like you.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, that's right.
一个未被发现的雪人文明
An undiscovered civilization of yetis,
与世隔绝地繁衍生息
living and flourishing in isolation.
真是一桩奇谈 但我认为他自有道理
Quite a tall tale, but I think he was on to something.
而我会追随他的足迹
And I will follow in his footsteps
直达我的战利品
all the way to the prize.
但是地图上没有前往香格里拉的路线
But I don't see a path to Shangri-La on this map.
只有去加穆的方向 那是什么东西
Just directions to Gamu? What's that?
不是什么东西 而是谁
Not what, but who.
人们以为神秘山谷的确切方位已经遗失了
The exact location of the mythical valley was thought lost,
-但奥尔德斯找到... -奥尔德斯 奥尔德斯
- but Aldous learned... - Aldous, Aldous.
-不好意思 该我了 -你说
- Excuse me, it's my turn. - Carry on.
奥尔德斯找到了一个叫加穆的登山向导
Aldous learned of a mountain guide named Gamu
这个向导知道穿越山峰的秘密通道
who knew the secret ways through the mountains.
奥尔德斯认为 如果我们找到了香格里拉
Aldous believed if we find Shangri-La,
就能找到雪人
we find the yeti.
没错 然后 林克先生
Yes, and then, Mr. Link,
你就终于能和你分散的同胞团聚了
you will at last be united with your lost brethren.
我内心是一个很平静的人
I'm a quiet guy at heart,
但你们不介意我
but do you mind if I just kind of...
稍微激动地吼一下吧
growl a little bit in excitement?
真有意思
That was fun.
是的 但别太激动 好吗
Yes, let's not get overexcited, shall we?
你知道吗 我本来觉得这是不可能的
You know, I really didn't think it was possible.
但现在你却出现在我面前
And yet here you are in front of my face.
我不敢相信
I cannot believe it.
这么多年来 我丈夫都在搜寻你的踪迹
All these years, my husband searched for this.
我希望