But I'm afraid it can. And it is.
你没找到 我找到了
And you didn't. And I did.
你太美了
You're beautiful.
稍等一下 我有点尴尬
Can you hold on one second? I'm uncomfortable.
别相信他的半句鬼话
Don't believe a word of it.
他宁愿把你做成标本
He'd sooner see you stuffed
或是把你的脑袋挂在墙上
or have your head mounted on a wall,
或许还会用你的脚来做
and perhaps use your foot as one of those,
那种放雨伞的桶
you know, buckets you put umbrellas in.
什么 不了 谢谢
Wha... No, thank you!
我得控制住我自己
Gotta get myself a grip here.
这样好多了 很遗憾 莱昂内尔爵士
That's better. Regretfully, Sir Lionel,
实际上我受雇来干的这份工作
turns out the job I've been hired to do
不是毫无意义的
ain't no fool's errand after all.
有人给了我一大笔钱
I've been paid a pretty sum
来阻止你和这个生物
to stop you and this creature
进入文明社会
from ever reaching civilized society.
太划算了
Quite a catch.
我能一天捕获两个传奇
I get to bag two legends in one day.
别抱太大希望
I wouldn't count on it.
我早该知道
Yes, I might've known
皮戈特·丹斯比会派他的杂种疯狗
Piggot-Dunceby would send one of his rabid mutts
替他做卑鄙勾当
to do his dirty work.
请别见怪 弗罗斯特
No hard feelings, Frost.
除了这一下
Except that one.
你能搞定吗 林克先生
Do you think you have things in hand, Mr. Link?
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
不 你别想跑
No, you don't.
抱歉 老姑娘
Sorry, old girl.
该死
Blast.
天啊 这洞会让风疯狂涌入的
Boy. That is gonna let in an awful draft.
别担心 林克先生 毕竟我们不会停留
Not to worry, Mr. Link. We're not stopping after all.
看来皮戈特·丹斯比
It seems Piggot-Dunceby
铁了心要不惜一切代价阻止我成功
is set on scuppering my success at any cost.
我们必须尽快赶往加利福尼州亚圣安娜
We must make haste for Santa Ana, California.
皮戈特·丹斯比勋爵
Lord Piggot-Dunceby!
皮戈特·丹斯比勋爵 有电报
Lord Piggot-Dunceby, a telegram!
您有一份电报
You have a telegra...
是斯坦克发来的
It's from Stenk.
不 这不可能
No. It can't be true.
-是的... -不能让任何人知道 听到了吗
- No... - No one must know of this, do you hear?
-我们必须加倍努力 -好的
- We must redouble our efforts. - Yeah.
绝不能让弗罗斯特成功
Frost must not succeed!
给斯坦克传话 告诉他继续追击
Get word to Stenk, and... and tell him to stay on their trail.
-好的 -哪怕要追到世界尽头
- Right. - To the end of the world if he has to.
听到了吗 世界尽头
Do you hear me? The end of the world!
很好 科利克 快去吧
Very good, Collick. Run along now.
快去 没错 快去
Running along, yes, running along.
这就去
Just running along.
全员上车
All aboard!
弗耐特先生到底是怎么死的
So, how did Mr. Fortnight die, exactly?
在兴都库什山被雪崩掩埋
Buried by an avalanche on the Hindu Kush.
他都不知道自己是怎么死的
Didn't know what hit him.
要我说是被雪活埋了
I'm gonna say it was the snow that hit him.
他没能完成探索 他努力到了最后一刻
He never completed his quest. Died in the trying.
这里感觉很狭小
This feels very confined.
我觉得头晕 我看着苍白吗 我感觉苍白
I feel woozy. Do I look pale? I feel pale.
别动来动去的 林克先生
Stop fidgeting, Mr. Link.
你不能引起别人的注意
You mustn't draw attention to yourself.
偷别人的衣服让我浑身不自在
Well, I'm not very comfortable stealing a man's clothes.
你总不能光着身子到处走
Well, you can't very well walk around naked.
那样不得体
It's indecent.
好吧 但是...连内♥裤♥也要偷吗
Yeah, but... I mean, his underwear, too?
似乎有点...
It just seems a little...
虽然我反过来穿了 但是...
I mean, I turned them inside-out and all, but...
这里是不是很热 我需要新鲜空气
Is it hot in here? I think I need some air.
好好好 那就打开窗...
Fine, fine. By all means, crack open the win...
户
dow.
这样好多了
That's better.
这边请
This way, please.
夫人一般不见客
Senora doesn't normally see guests.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. I'm the same way.
可能是因为我的洞穴闻起来像大...
Probably because my cave smells like sh...
你还是在这里等吧
Should you perhaps wait here?
尽量不要把毛掉在羊绒毯上
Try not to shed on the cashmere.
你掉毛吗
Do you shed?
让我看看我是否理解了
So, let me see if I understand.
你计划穿过大半个世界去喜马拉雅山脉
You plan to travel all the way around the world to the Himalayas,
寻找这种传说中的生物
looking for this legendary creature.
为了找到它 你需要
And to do this, you need the map
我亲爱的丈夫在山上被冰雪害死后
that my dearest husband was holding in his hand
可怜的尸体被拉出时
when they pulled his poor, dead body
手上握着的地图
out of the ice that killed him on the mountain.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
你来只是要跟我说这个吗
Is this... everything that you are here to say to me?
我忘了说什么吗
Did I leave something out?
他是你的朋友
He was your friend.
确实 就像我的亲兄弟
Absolutely. Like a brother to me.
你却连他的葬礼都没参加
And you did not even go to his funeral.
是啊 道别太难了
Yes, well, goodbyes are so tricky.
你和奥尔德斯 你们是怎么了
You and Aldous... what happened to you?
拜托 阿德丽娜 我想你知道答案
Come, now, Adelina. I think you know the answer to that.
我们之间早就结束了 莱昂内尔
It was over between us, Lionel.
奥尔德斯一直陪着我 你却从来不能
And Aldous was there for me in ways you never were.
是啊 你们两个真幸运
Yes, how fortunate for you both.
我现在甚至无法直视你
I can't even look at you right now.
-那里 -什么那里
- There. - There?
好了 好了 阿德丽娜
There, there, Adelina.
没必要生气 你真是敏感的生物
There's no need to get upset. Such a sensitive creature.
看到你封闭在这老房♥子里
It saddens me to see you shut away in this old house,
被久远的记忆环绕让我很难过
surrounded by memories of times long past.
就像一只被锁在笼子里不开心的鸟
Like a... Like an unhappy bird locked in a cage.
你过去一直是...
You were always such a...
充满活力 热情洋溢 令人陶醉的女人
such a vibrant, spirited, intoxicating woman.
住嘴
Stop!
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你以为我不明白吗
You think I cannot see?
你来是因为有想要的东西
You come here because you want something,
你以为你可以取悦我恭维我
and you think you can charm me and you can flatter me
我就会任你摆布
and I will do just as you say.
是的
Yes.
-不 -不
- No! - No.
我们能重新过一遍吗
So, could we go through it again?
还是原来那个莱昂内尔
Same old Lionel.
只关注你的传奇 莱昂内尔的战利品
Eyes only for your legend, for Lionel's prize.
我要你滚出我家
You will get out of my house.
阿德丽娜 你误会我了
Adelina, you have me all wrong.
我...我明白你丈夫的遗产对你多么重要
I... I see how much your husband's legacy means to you.
我从未想通过不真诚的胡扯得到地图
I would never wish to obtain the map by insincere flimflammery.
不 我会付钱给你
No. I will pay you for it.
滚出去
Get out!
走了 林克先生
Come along, Mr. Link.
滚出我家
Salga de mi casa!
滚 滚出我家
Fuera! Fuera de mi casa!
滚
Váyase!
我们要闯进去 是不是
We aren't gonna break in, are we?
这是违法的
I mean, that's against the law.
拜托 林克先生 这里是美国
Please, Mr. Link. This is America.
套上这个
Put this on.
莱昂内尔爵士 抱歉
Sir Lionel. Sorry.
你有大号♥的吗