I wish...
我希望他也能看到这一幕
I wish he could have been here to see it.
可怜的阿德丽娜
Poor Adelina.
这不代表我不生你的气了
That does not mean I'm happy about you.
我得说 你可真不讲理
That is really rather unreasonable, I must say.
这样吧 我靠边坐
You know what? I'm gonna just be over here.
我会一直盯着窗户外面
I'm gonna stare out the window for a long time.
天哪 那是什么 天空吗
Oh, my word. Look at... What is that, the sky?
-快点 -有点耐心
- Do hurry it up. - Be patient.
你看不出可怜的林克先生很紧张吗
Can't you see poor Mr. Link is nervous?
相信我 和登船相比
Believe me, he's got a lot more to worry about
他还有更多的事需要操心呢
than boarding this boat.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
阿德里娜
Adelina.
让我来说清楚
Let me say this very clearly.
那个跟踪我们的猎人
The hunter that follows us
是不会轻易放弃的 明白吗
will not give up the chase easily. You understand?
毫无疑问 他肯定还在跟踪我们
He's still on our tail. Have no doubt.
如果他抓到我们 他会射杀你 剥你的皮
If he catches us, he will shoot you dead, skin you,
用你的皮毛做他的壁炉地毯
and have your pelt as his hearthrug.
如果真成了那样
And if that happens, well, then...
我就没机会赢我的赌注了
I mean, I have... I'll have no chance of winning my wager.
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
天哪
Dios mío.
斯坦克跟着他们登上了前往伦敦的货船
Stenk followed them on board a cargo steamer bound for London.
他说他会把他们带回来 省略号♥
He says he'll deliver them to you, dot-dot-dot,
无论死活 感叹号♥
dead or alive, exclamation mark.
雇几个暴徒 贿赂港口当局
Hire thugs. Bribe the port authorities.
等那艘船到达陆地
As soon as that ship reaches dry land,
我们会在那等着他们
we'll be waiting for them.
请进
Come in.
你又想干什么
Qué es lo que quiere éste ahora?
你说我们和好怎么样
What do you say to a peace offering?
我就不客气了
I don't mind if I do.
我觉得或许我们可以消除彼此误会
Yes. I thought perhaps we might clear the air.
我的误会
My air?
不不不 我没有任何误会
No, no, no. My air is clear.
但林克先生 我觉得他误会大了
But Mr. Link? I think perhaps his air is all stuffed up.
他很看重你 莱昂内尔
He thinks so highly of you, Lionel.
他真心相信你
He really believes in you.
但你对他的态度却很恶劣
And yet you treat him so poorly.
我什么时候对他恶劣了 举个例子
Name one time that I've ever treated him poorly.
你用手杖打他
You poke him with your stick.
让他给你背包 就好像他是你的佣人一样
You make him carry your bag like he's your servant.
你说他闻起来像一条湿狗
You tell him he smells of wet dog.
我说举一个例子
Yes, I said name one.
你总把自己放在第一位 把林克先生放在第二位
You put yourself first and always Mr. Link second.
阿德里娜 不是这样的
Adelina, that's simply not true.
你真的是这么看待我的吗
Is that really what you think of me?
没错
Yes.
慢着 镇定点
Now, steady on...
我觉得你自己就不太稳定
You do not seem so steady yourself.
也许你应该朝另一个方向
Perhaps it is time you made a step
迈出一步了
in a different direction.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I haven't the faintest idea of what you're talking about.
看看他
Look at him.
他的希望掌握在你的手中 莱昂内尔
His hope rests in your hand, Lionel.
和他谈谈
Talk to him.
你不能去谈吗
Can't you do it?
快去 不然我就把你扔下船
Go now, or I'll throw you overboard.
去吧
Go.
莱昂内尔爵士 我
Sir Lionel. I, uh...
出来呼吸一下新鲜空气
was just getting some fresh air.
你看上去
You seem, um,
你看上去有些困扰 林克先生
you seem troubled, Mr. Link.
莱昂内尔爵士 你有没有过被渴望折磨到
Sir Lionel, have you ever wanted something so bad
心里难受 就像是胀气 但更加难过
it hurt inside, like gas, but sadder?
有过
Well... yes.
我确实有过这种感受
As a matter of fact, I have.
从我记事起 我
As long as I can remember, I...
我就希望成为一名伟大的探险家
I wished to become a great adventurer,
受到整个帝国的尊敬
respected throughout the Empire.
不过 事与愿违
Well, it hasn't quite worked out that way.
暂时没能如愿
Not yet.
但总有一天
But someday.
是的 总有一天 人们会记住我的功绩
Yes, someday people will remember my deeds
得知我的名字
and know my name.
那是当然的
Of course they will.
你的名字将会以世界上最伟大的探险家
Your name is gonna go down in history
被载入史册
as the world's greatest adventurer.
肯定算不上最伟大的
Now, not the greatest, surely.
至少你还有名字
At least you have a name.
我是说 属于你自己的名字
One of your own, I mean.
我觉得"林克先生"算不上我的名字
I don't think "Mr. Link" really counts.
也许我们还可以弥补一下
Well, then... perhaps we might remedy that.
-什么意思 -你必须选一个名字
- What do you mean? - You must choose a name.
对你来说有特殊意义的名字
A name that has special meaning to you.
是的 也许是
Yes, perhaps...
也许是在你的生命中
perhaps the name of someone in your life
触动过你这里的人的名字
who touched you... here.
我的乳♥头♥吗
My nipple?
心 你的心
Heart. Your heart.
对
Yeah.
好吧 几年前
Well, some years back,
有个年轻的勘探者住到了森林里
there was a young prospector who came to live in the woods
想在高山的河流中碰碰运气
to try their luck on the high mountain rivers.
有一天 这个人出来采浆果
One day, they came close to my cave,
接近了我的洞穴
while out picking berries.
这个人看到了我 但只是站在那
And they saw me, and they were just standing there.
当我看过去时
And when I looked at them,
这个人没有尖叫 或像大多数人一样转身逃跑
they didn't scream, didn't turn and run away like most people do.
而是露出了微笑
They just... They just smiled.
那个微笑对我来说意味着一切
And that smile meant the world to me.
完美
Perfect.
这个勘探者的名字叫什么
And... And what was the prospector's name?
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊
Su... Susan?
是的 苏珊 我应该叫这个名字
Yeah, Susan. That should be my name.
这个勘探者是个女孩
So, this prospector was a girl?
没错 是这样
Yes, that's correct.
这是个女孩的名字
Well, then that is a girl's name.
好吧 我
Well, yes, I...
很适合你
It suits you.
现在
And now...
我们得去休息了
Now we must rest.
我们还有很长的路要走 但我保证
We have a long way to go, but I assure you,
我们会到达喜马拉雅
we will reach the Himalayas
找到失落的雪人文明 香格里拉
and find this lost civilization of yetis, this Shangri-La.
我们会找到你的归属
We will find your place.
晚安
Good night, uh...
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊
Susan.
不是我自满 刚刚的表现真是太无私了
That was positively altruistic, if I do say so myself.
阿德里娜 怎么了
Adelina? What's wrong?
怎么 说不出话了吗
What, are you lost for words?
斯坦克 放开她
Stenk! Leave her alone.
你的对手是我
Your fight is with me.
把手放在我看得见的地方
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
不
No.
给我
Give me...
别拽我的枪