而这正是我们努力的方向
and that's what we're trying to do.
我认为马修留下的最宝贵的遗产
I think the greatest gift that Matthew offered is
是他公开分享自己与病痛和成瘾斗争的经历
sharing his personal struggle with pain and addiction.
我觉得他之所以这么做
And I feel like he did that
是因为他真心希望能够帮助更多人
because he really did wanna help a lot of people.
那年他去世后 曾与他合作过的演员谈及他的影响力
我非常感激这些年来
I'm so thankful I got to work
能与他如此密切地共事
so closely with him for so many years.
他常来看我 要是你信这个的话
He visits me a lot, if we believe in that.
我知道您是一个相信灵魂的人
I know you're a spiritual person,
那您现在还能感受到他的存在吗
so you still feel his presence?
是的 我真的能感觉到马修的存在
Yeah, I sense Matthew's around, for sure.
我认为马修·派瑞带给这个世界两方面影响
I think Matthew Perry's legacy is split in two parts.
亲爱的马特 谢谢你曾带给我快乐
我很高兴钱德勒有一个幸福的结局 你也本该拥有
一方面警示人们
On one side, his legacy will be
如果你也正毒瘾缠身
this is where you don't want to end up,
你应当引以为戒 决不能落得如此境地
you know, if you're struggling with drug abuse.
另一方面
And then I think on the flip side,
他会被定格在时间长河中 永远是那个钱德勒·宾
he's trapped in time almost as Chandler Bing.
马修·派瑞是金世界最有趣的人
Matthew Perry's the funniest person in the whole world.
没有之一 -非常感谢
On the planet. - Thank you very much
你知道吗 我是说真的
You know what? I mean, that, actually.
我之前是开玩笑 但现在我是认真的
I was saying it as a joke, and I absolutely mean it.
我们都会因为马修的笑话而捧腹大笑
We all laugh at Matthew's jokes
在娱乐产业 鲜少有作品能成为《老友记》这样的
There are very few things in entertainment
超现象级IP
that are as ubiquitous as Friends.
你们现实中真是朋友吗
Are you really actually friends?
是的最后重申一次
Yes, for the last time,
我们确实私下里也是亲密好友
we are all actually good friends.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thanks very much.
演员的演绎 角色的塑造
The way the actors and the characters
他们之间的默契 打动了无数观众
and the ensemble touch people's lives,
让他们在形单影只的孤独时刻
made people feel like they had friends
能感受到挚友相伴的温暖
even if they were alone and feeling lonely.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 所以到底是什么大惊喜啊
Hey, so, what is the big surprise?
天哪
My God.
呃 等一下 问个尴尬的问题
Okay, okay, awkward question.
医院知道你带回家了两个孩子 对吧
The hospital knows you took two, right?
是的 是双胞胎
Yes, it's twins.
剧中我们看到他与莫妮卡最终修成正果
In the show, we see him finally settle down with Monica,
我记得他们最后还有了双胞胎
and I think they end up having twins.
我总会觉得
I think there is a sense of
他没能得到钱德勒·宾式的圆♥满♥结局
he never got Chandler Bing's happy ending.
看马修的表演总是很有意思
It was always interesting to watch Matthew.
他看起来不像是在演戏
He didn't seem like he was acting.
而是他就是钱德勒本人
It seemed like he really was Chandler.
好了 你得给我分点你那块蛋糕
All right, you gotta give me some of your piece.
哦吼 那可不行
Oh, ho, ho, no. No.
不跟我换就不给你分 找我哭没用
No switching, no sharing. Don't come crying to me.
我就打算坐在这里
I may just sit here
吃我的蛋糕吃一天
and have my cake all day.
就坐在走廊里 吃我的...
Just sit here in the hallway and eat my--
马修的精神将永远铭刻在
Matthew's legacy is always going to be
他和其他几位主演为全球观众呈现的
the friendship that he and the cast represented
深厚友谊之中
to people all over the world.
他的精神承载着希望与欢乐
His legacy will be one of hope and joy
友谊与爱
and friendship and love.
电影精选列表