就被妈妈送上飞机
when he was 5 years old.
他不明白
He could not understand,
为什么没有任何人陪他
you know, why isn't there anybody here with me?
马修·派瑞的声音
《老友 爱人和大♥麻♥烦》
我被送上飞机 从我和妈妈居住的地方加拿大蒙特利尔
I was sent on a plane from Montreal, Canada,
飞往加利福尼亚洛杉矶
where I lived with my mom,
去那里看我爸爸
to Los Angeles, California, where I would visit my dad.
我就是所谓的 无人陪同的未成年人
I was what is called "an unaccompanied minor."
也许有那么一瞬间
For maybe a millisecond
我觉得这将是一次令人兴奋的冒险
I thought it would be an exciting adventure,
但随即我意识到 我还太小
and then realized I was too young to be alone
这一切都太恐怖了
and this was all completely terrifying.
这就是他的童年
This is where a lot of this started,
听上去非常孤独
this feeling very alone.
马修·派瑞谈到了他在14岁
Matthew Perry talks about being 14 years old
第一次喝酒时的经历
the first time he experienced alcohol.
你写到了第一次喝酒的经历
The first time you had a drink, you write about.
是的 -那年你14岁
Yeah. - You were 14.
我当时与最好的朋友默里兄弟在一起
I was with my best friends, the Murray brothers,
他们喝了些啤酒 我喝了些葡萄酒
and they got some beers and I got a bottle of wine,
我喝光了整瓶酒
and I drank the entire bottle,
躺在地上 看着天空
and lay in the ground and looked at the skies,
感觉比我一生中
and just felt better
任何时候都要开心
than I ever had in my entire life,
我心想 这可能就是正常人
and I thought to myself, this is probably
一直以来的感觉吧
what normal people feel like all the time.
马修在书中提到
Matthew points out in the book
他的父亲后来从事了演艺事业
that his dad went on to have an acting career.
虽然他有时被人们称为打杂的
Though he was what they sometimes call a journeyman,
但他的工作非常稳定
he was working pretty steadily
最终成为了欧仕派的代言人
and would eventually become the Old Spice guy.
即使你只爱一个女人
So even if you love only one woman,
你也会爱上欧仕派
you'll love old spice.
一款饱受女士喜爱的男士香型
The man's scent so many women love.
他整天都出现在你的电视上
He was on your television set all day.
我在电视或杂♥志♥上看到父亲的次数
I saw his face more often on TV or in magazines
比在现实中看到的还多
than I did in reality.
也许这就是我成为演员的原因
Perhaps that's why I became an actor.
1987年 马修·派瑞在一部名为
In 1987, Matthew Perry was cast in a movie
《热夜狂欢》的电影中
opposite River Phoenix.
与瑞凡·菲尼克斯演对手戏
It was called A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon.
我还有20分钟的时间 对吧
I've still got 20 minutes, right?
15分钟
Fifteen.
这部电影并没有取得巨大的成功
The film was not exactly a massive success,
但他说这部电影对他的影响真的很大
but he said it had a really huge impact on him.
他的密友汉克·阿扎利亚深情地谈及他们在洛杉矶的早年时光
马修是我在洛杉矶认识的第一个朋友
Matthew was the first friend I made in Los Angeles.
汊克·阿扎利亚
演员 马修的朋友
当我搬到那里的时候 我21岁 他16岁
When I moved there I was 21, he was 16.
我们一起拍了部叫《早安麦琪》的试映片
We did a pilot together called Morning Maggie,
它没有上映
that never saw the light of day,
但马修和我成为了真正的好朋友
but Matthew and I became really good friends.
我们在很长一段时间里情同手足
And we were really more like brothers for a long time.
80年代落幕 90年代正式开始
As the '80s went on, turns into the '90s,
他成为了电视上相当不错的客串明星
he's working as a pretty good guest star on television.
《LAX 2194》试镜片段 ABC
享受洛杉矶
Enjoy Los Angeles.
顺便说一句 格利菲斯公园有最好的野餐地
By the way, Griffith Park has the best picnic areas.
他最终出演了《老友记》
And eventually he was cast in Friends, obviously.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你的名字是钱德勒吗
Is your name Chandler?
呃 嗨
Hi. Hey.
对 钱德勒是我的名字
Chandler, Chandler is my name.
钱德勒·宾
Chandler Bing.
你认识我吗
Do you know me or...?
《老友记》是一部全球现象级的剧
Friends was such a global phenomenon
它火遍了
you know, it was such a huge hit
全世界
all around the world.
钱德勒·宾这个角色似乎是
The character of Chandler Bing
为马修·派瑞量身定做的
seemed to be custom made for Matthew Perry.
拜托 她还能再高攀不起一点吗
Please, could she be more out of my league.
我还能更愧疚吗
Could I be more sorry?
我们还能更像白人垃圾一点吗
Could we be more white trash?
这部电影讲述了六个生活在曼哈顿的
And it was about six young people in their 20s
二十出头的年轻人探索生活的故事
living in Manhattan, figuring out life.
他们塑造了非常棒的角色
They developed really great characters,
演员们也演得很好
and the actors, you know, play them well,
所以真的很有趣
so it's really fun
我们拍得很开心
and we have a really good time doing it,
我觉得这很明显
so I think that comes across.
好了 祝你好运 我爱你
All right, well, be good. I love you.
我叫摩根·费尔切尔德
My name is Morgan Fairchild
摩根·费尔切尔德
演员 合作演员
从10岁起就是演员了
and I've been an actor since I was 10 years old
嘿嘿嘿 她上场了
Hey, hey, hey, she's on.
诺拉·宾
Ah, Nora Bing!
当他们给我这个角色的时候
When they offered me the part I thought,
我觉得演宾太太听起来很有趣
Mrs. Bing sounded like a hoot to play.
你在伦敦被捕是怎么回事
What is this about you being arrested in London?
怎么了
What is that all about?
你妈妈被捕了
Your mom was arrested?
嘘 我正忙着得意洋洋呢
Shh! I'm busy beaming with pride.
好吧
Okay, well...
和马修一起工作
Working with Matthew
成为他的母亲 是个有趣的过程
and becoming his mother was an interesting process.
我明天要去
I'm leaving for New York tomorrow,
讨厌的纽约
which I hate,
但我能见到我爱的儿子了
but I get to see my son, who I love.
你知道的 钱德勒想要一个正常的母亲
You know, Chandler wanting a normal mother,
而诺拉·宾永远无法成为一个正常的母亲
and Nora Bing never being able to execute,
因为她就是她
being a normal mother because she is who she is,
她有点古怪
and she's a little eccentric,
有点性♥欲♥过度 有点亢奋
and she's a little oversexed and she's a little hyper,
但她爱他
but she loves him.
在第一季结束时 他们就知道
By the end of the first season, they knew,
这剧成功了 它将是一颗摇钱树
you know, this is it. This is gonna be a juggernaut.
你看起来棒极了
You're looking wonderful.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
马修 看后面
Matthew, right back here!
谁是剧组里最搞笑的人
Who's the funniest person in the cast?
马修·派瑞 -丽莎·库卓
Matthew Perry. - Lisa Kudrow.
马修 马修
Matthew! Matthew!
他们一集的片酬
And at one point, they were being paid
一度超过110万美元
more than $1.1 million an episode.
马修 马修
Matthew! Matthew!
马修 看左边
Matthew! Your left.
马修 马修
Matthew! Matthew!
作为局外人 我们觉得如果有几百万美元
We think as outsiders looking in,
所有的麻烦就迎刃而解了
if I had millions of dollars, all my troubles would go away.
马修 马修
Matthew! Matthew!
马修 稍停一下
Matthew, one second here...
但内心的烦忧
But there's a thing going on inside
是无法治愈的
that can't be cured,
名和利都不能治愈
money can't cure it, fame can't cure it.
在黛安·索耶的采访中
With the Diane Sawyer interview,
我记得自己感到如释重负
I remember I felt a little bit relieved, like,
就像 感谢上帝 你知道的 他看起来好像没事了
"Oh, thank God, you know, he seems like he's okay."
你说过 毒瘾这个可怕的东西太强大了
You say, "addiction, the big terrible thing
任何人都无法独自战胜它
is far too powerful for anyone to defeat alone,
但我们可以团结起来
but together, one day at a time,
一天一点的战胜它
we can beat it down."
电影精选列表