我认为 无论是财富 名声 还是二者兼具
I think one of the most dangerous parts of success,
成功最危险的部分之一就是
whether that's wealth or fame or both,
你所有最糟糕的原始欲望
is that all of your worst instincts
都能被满足
are going to be catered to,
这是一件很危险的事
and that is a really dangerous place to be.
我感觉 人们总认为明星不会犯错
I think that people feel that stars can do no wrong,
他们喜欢把明星捧上神坛
and they love to build them up
但也同样喜欢毁掉他们
as much they love to tear them down.
这是一个无法逃脱的困境
It's an impossible place to be.
我记得马修第一次公开谈论
I remember when Matthew was first starting to go public
自身的问题时
about some of the issues,
我由衷地为他感到骄傲
and yeah, I was terribly proud of him.
承认自己有问题是很难的
It's hard, especially in this town
更别说公开谈论了
to admit you've got any problem,
尤其还是在好莱坞
that there's anything wrong,
我觉得他很勇敢
and I thought it was very brave of him
真的为他感到骄傲
and I was very, very proud of him.
他似乎真的很想
He did seem to really want
帮助其他也在挣扎的人
to help other people that were also struggling.
纽约 纽约州
你曾经接受过治疗
You were in treatment for something--
2002年8月19日
是因为药物滥用问题吗
Yeah. Substance abuse?
是的 实际上
Well, it actually happened during this movie,
这发生在拍摄这部电影期间
while we were shooting this movie,
大家可能都知道
it's been pretty well-documented
我曾经有酗酒和药物成瘾的问题
that I had some problems with alcoholism and addiction,
在电影拍摄还没结束时 我就离开了剧组去寻求帮助
and before this movie was over, I left the film to go get help.
你知道 这有点
You know, and it's kind of--
那你现在怎么样
How are you doing now?
我现在很好
I'm doing great.
真的很好 谢谢
I'm doing really great. Thanks.
我真正想说的是
My true message is that, you know,
如果你正在经历这些问题 请相信 戒瘾是完全有可能的
if you face this, then sobriety is possible,
而且我从未像现在这样快乐过
and I've never been happier in my life.
为你高兴 这真是件好事
Good for you, that's a lovely thing.
祝贺你 马修
Matthew! Suprise! Up top!
他即使自己还在挣扎 也要努力帮助别人
He was trying to help people even when he was struggling,
哪怕自己正处于痛苦之中
even in the midst of his own pain,
仍然伸出援手
he tried to reach out to other people.
马修 看这里
Matthew, right here please.
看这里 谢谢
All the way over here. there you go. Thank you.
笑一个 马修
And that smile, Mat.
汉克·阿扎利亚吐露马修·派瑞在清醒时如何支持他
我加入戒瘾会的那晚 是马修带我去的
The night I went into AA, Matthew brought me in.
我戒瘾的第一年
Um, the whole first year I was sober
我们一起去参加戒瘾会
we went to meetings together,
他真的是一个很棒的人
and he was such a great...
我一定要告诉他 作为一个戒瘾者
I got to tell him this, he was just, as a sober person,
他是如此的贴心 慷慨且睿智
um, he was so caring and giving and wise
他完全帮助我戒了瘾
and he totally helped me, um, get sober.
我已经很久没有这样的感觉了
I hadn't been there for anyone for so long,
我的瘾症是我最好的朋友
my addiction being my best friend
同时也是我邪恶的朋友 我的惩罚者
and my evil friend and my punisher
和我的爱人
and my lover, all in one.
这就是 我那可怕的大♥麻♥烦
My big terrible thing.
我感觉到一种觉醒
I sensed an awakening,
我来到这里不仅仅是为了这个可怕的瘾
that I was here for more than this big terrible thing.
同时我可以帮助别人 爱他们
That I could help people, love them,
因为我曾经跌得如此之深
because of how far down the scale I had gone,
我有一个故事可以讲述
I had a story to tell,
一个真正能帮助别人的故事
a story that can really help people.
帮助他人成为了我的答案
And helping others had become the answer for me.
他从中获得了深深的满足
He got a lot of personal satisfaction,
帮助他人 几乎成了他的喜悦源泉
pleasure, almost, from helping other people,
他爱助人
loved helping people,
也爱那份温暖的回响
loved the feeling that it brought him.
很高兴你能来
It's lovely to have you.
我一直很期待这次见面
I've been looking forward to this.
恭喜你发表的新书 我读得津津有味
Congratulations on the book. I really enjoyed it.
谈谈这本书的创作过程怎么样
How's the process been of just talking about it?
这一路以来
It's been, you know,
归根结底 是在帮助他人
what it's all about is helping people,
而我已经听到了五个故事
and I've heard already five stories of people
他们读了这本书 然后勇敢踏上康复之路
that read the book and checked into treatment.
2021年5月
我第一次报道马修·派瑞
I first started reporting on Matthew Perry
是在《老友记》重聚之时
around the time of the Friends reunion,
那时 流言四起
rumors were circulating.
所有人都满怀期待
Everyone was very excited.
马蒂 嗨 -嗨
Matty! Hi. - Hi.
你能再晚点吗
Could you be any later?
马修·派瑞比较低调
Matthew Perry is a little more low-key
与其他演员有些疏离
and he was more removed from the rest of the cast.
你好吗 伙计 -很好
How are you, buddy? - Good.
看看我们大家 -太不可思议了不是吗
Look at all of us. - Isn't it crazy?
他可能看上去不太好
He may not have looked great.
他的状态可能有些不对劲
He may have seemed a little off,
但他依然选择来到这里
but the fact that he was there,
与昔日的伙伴们团聚
and he was with all those guys.
《老友记》的全体演员们
The cast of Friends, everybody!
这就像你最爱的摇滚乐队回归了
It was like when your favorite rock band
感谢上帝
gets back together, "Oh, thank God."
你知道 就是那种感觉
You know, that's that feeling
所有人再次齐聚一堂的感觉
that all these people are together.
在《老友记》重聚特辑中 马修·派瑞提及他当年在剧组时的心魔
对我来说 如果观众不笑
To me, I felt like I was gonna die
我感觉自己会死
if they didn't laugh.
这当然不是健康的心态
And it's not healthy, for sure.
但有时我说了一句台词 却没有笑声
But I would sometimes say a line and they wouldn't laugh
我便会冷汗直流
and I would sweat,
甚至陷入颤抖和焦虑
and just, like, go into convulsions.
他已经多年未曾出现在荧幕上
He'd not been seen on screen in many years.
显而易见 他十分脆弱
He was obviously somebody vulnerable.
人们说 无论你戒了多久
They say that no matter how long you're stopped,
你的瘾症仍在暗处随时准备反扑
your disease is doing push-ups.
哪怕你清醒了三十年
You can have 30 years
一切都做得井然有序
of having done everything right
但若某一天 你突然觉得
and if one day it occurs to you
也许再来一次没关系
that this would be okay to do,
那一刻 便可能要了你的命
and you do it, it can kill you.
本节目中的法律案件尚在审理
在法♥院♥裁定前关于所有被告行为的陈述仅为指控
2023年10月
长滩 加利福尼亚州
据称 普拉森西亚医生会安排与派瑞先生
Allegedly, Dr. Plasencia would arrange with Mr. Perry
在不同的地点见面 以提供氯♥胺♥酮♥
different locations to meet to provide the ketamine.
有一次 他们在长滩的停车场见面
On one occasion, they meet in a parking lot in Long Beach,
医生就在车后座为他注射氯♥胺♥酮♥
and he administers in the back of a car, ketamine.
作为医生 本不该在停车场的后座里
Doctors are not supposed to inject people
给人注射药物
in the back of parking lots.
像普拉森西亚这样受过专业训练的医生
A trained doctor like Dr. Plasencia
应该更清楚这一点
knew much better.
我们这起诉讼的核心在于
One of the overall themes of our indictment
所有被告都应明白 他们的行为错得离谱
is that all these defendants should've known better.
他们在利用一个脆弱的人
They were taking advantage of an individual
任由自己的贪婪
and letting their greed
最终把派瑞先生推向了深渊
drive them to endanger Mr. Perry's life.
给了被害人MP大量的氯♥胺♥酮♥ 引起了不良药物反应 导致他身体僵硬
我们不要再那样做了
当时的正确做法应该是
What should've happened at that point was,
首先他们应该监测他的生命体征
first of all, been monitoring his vitals,
但更重要的是 他们应该确保
but more importantly, they should've made sure
他身边没有任何可能对他造成伤害的东西
that he was not near anything that could cause him harm.
当一个人无法控制自己的身体时
When you're not in control of your body,
他就有可能伤害自己
电影精选列表