你杀了我。
You killed me.
因为你刚刚证明了那帮孬种说的话
Because, like, you just proved what the peckerwood say:
我们只是野兽,愿意做任何事自相残杀。
we're just beasts, willin' to do anything kill each other.
不介意。没有随之好转。
No mind. No feelin'.
闭嘴,黑鬼!
Shut up, nigger!
至少,我不会像你一样死像奴隶一样死!
Leastwise, I ain't gonna die like you gonna die like a slave!
我才不要让这个孬种一辈子受罪受罪!
I ain't givin' no lifetime of misery and sweat to this peckerwood!
我宁愿死也不愿做奴隶!
I'd rather die than be a slave!
你啄木鸟!
You peckerwood!
这是正确的!
That's right!
你们这些孬种在自己的土地上受压♥迫♥!
You peckerwood was oppressed in your own land!
我们自♥由♥了,你却把我们铐在这里。
We was free, and you brought us here in chain.
好了,现在我们到了…你最好知道这是你们的土地也是我们的。
Well, now we're here... And you just better know this is just as much our land as it is yourn.
等你把我吊死后,去死吧。
And after you hang me kiss my ass.
奥尔良去看一场拳击赛可真够远的。
Orleans a long way to go to see a fight.
这次值得了。
This one gonna be worth it.
我们走后,我把福尔康赫斯特交给你。
I'm trustin' Falconhurst to you while we gone.
照顾好每一件事。
Take care of everything.
你把他训练得很好吗?
You got him trained real good?
我觉得他还需要两周时间。
Well, I reckon he could use another two weeks.
我很好,马萨。
I fine, massa.
想打谁就打谁。
Whups anybody you want.
进入,米堤亚人。
Get in, Mede.
再见,米堤亚人!
Bye, Mede!
再见,米堤亚人!再见,米堤亚人!
Bye, Mede! Goodbye, Mede!
好运!再见,米堤亚人!
Good luck! Bye, Mede!
祝你好运,米堤亚人!米堤亚人,祝你好运!
Good luck, Mede! Mede, good luck!
紧张吗?
Tense?
紧张……
Tense...
把那个丫头艾伦给我带来!
Bring me that wench Ellen!
把她带到我这里来!
Bring her to me!
你听到我!
You heard me!
接她!
Fetch her!
到这个房♥间里来。
Get in this room.
现在…
Now...
你要把衣服都脱了。
You're gonna take all your clothes off.
得到他们!
Get 'em off!
布兰奇小姐。
Miss Blanche.
你听到我吗?
You hear me?
艾伦敲了敲门。
Ellen knocked.
你了吗?
You knocked?
你了吗?
You knocked?
我要一拳把你打出来。
I'm gonna whup that sucker right outta you.
猪!
Pig!
肮脏的!
Filthy!
脏!
Dirty!
脏,脏,猪!
Dirty, dirty, pig!
你听到我吗?
You hear me?
你是一个猪!一个妓♥女♥!
You're a pig! A whore!
一个该死的婊♥子♥!
A goddamn whore!
猪中的猪!
A pig of pigs!
你……
You...
愚蠢的动物!
Dumb animal!
愚蠢的!
Dumb!
私通者!
Fornicator!
Fornicatin“动物!
Fornicatin' animal!
上帝!
God!
布兰奇小姐!不,布兰奇小姐!拜托!
Miss Blanche! No, miss Blanche! Please!
不,布兰奇小姐!离我远点!
No, miss Blanche! Get away from me!
拜托!不,你不能,布兰奇小姐!
Please! No, you can't, miss Blanche!
布兰奇小姐!
Miss Blanche!
别管她!
Leave her alone!
先生们!
Messieurs!
先生们,女士们,请注意!
Messieurs et Mesdames, your attention, please!
今晚,我要感谢新奥尔良最杰出的体育娱乐女赞助人的盛情款待。
This evening through the kindness and gracious hospitality of New Orleans' preeminent patroness of all manly and recreational sports.
我指的是卡罗琳夫人…
I am alluding to madame Caroline...
今天晚上……
This evening...
今晚我们有幸见证哈蒙德·麦克斯韦尔先生的奴隶米德…
This evening we are privileged to witness an epic battle between Mr. Hammond Maxwell's slave Mede...
还有本娜·迪芙·托帕兹侯爵的奴隶!
And the slave belonging to marquis Bena Deveve Topaz!
牙买♥♥加岛的冠军!
Champion of the island of Jamaica!
这是一场毫不留情的战斗!
It is a fight to the finish with no holds barred!
很好,先生们!
Very well, gentlemen!
让他们战斗!
Let them fight!
加油,米堤亚人!打他!
Come on, Mede! Hit him back!
该死,那个托帕兹是个老练的战士,博士!
God damn, that Topaz is a seasoned fighter, doc!
这该死的!米堤亚人的大胜!他怎么也打不过他!
God damn! Mede's whupped! He can't whup him noways!
来吧,战斗。
Come on, fight.
来吧!加油,米堤亚人!
Come on! Come on, Mede!
战斗!来吧!
Fight! Come on!
我屈服了!我放弃战斗!
I yield! I yield the fight!
我来付火柴钱!停止它!停止它!
I'll pay the match! Stop it! Stop it!
我放弃战斗!我放弃战斗!
I yield the fight! I yield the fight!
来吧!来吧!
Come on! Come on!
不!不,上帝,不!
No! No, God, no!
让他走吧!
Let him go!
米堤亚人,起来!
Mede, get up!
加油,米堤亚人!
Come on, Mede!
走,米堤亚人!打他,男人!揍他!
Go, Mede! Hit him, man! Hit him!
加油,米堤亚人!
Come on, Mede!
来吧!
Come on!
起来!让他起来!
Get up! Get him up!
让他起来!
Get him up!
我们赢了!
We won!
爸爸,我们赢了!
Papa, we won!
我们杀了他!
We killed him!
向后站!米堤亚人!米堤亚人,我们赢了!
Stand back! Mede! Mede, we won!
向后站!
Stand back!
向后站!米德,你听到了吗?
Stand back! Mede, do you hear me?
你听到了吗?我们赢了!
Do you hear me? We won!
米堤亚人!你听到了吗,孩子?
Mede! Do you hear me, boy?
这该死的!我们杀了他!
God damn! We killed him!
我们赢了,孩子!你做到了!
We won, my boy! You did it!
我出一万美元买♥♥他。
I'll offer you $10.000 for him.
不,先生,我不会卖♥♥了他,不会让他再打了。
No, sir. I ain't a-gonna sell him not to make him fight again.
他说一万美元,哈姆。
He said $10.000, ham.
该死的,爸爸!你一直想要一个曼丁戈。
God damn it, papa! You always wanted a Mandingo.
现在你又鼓励我卖♥♥了他!
Now you encourage me to sell him!
10.000美元!这不仅仅是钱包的问题。
$10.000! That's more than the purse.
不,先生!我不会卖♥♥了他的。
No, sir! I ain't a-gonna sell him.
如你所愿。
As you wish.
我们赢了一些花式奖金。
We won some fancy money.
到处都有人会听说福尔康赫斯特。
Folks every where's gonna hear about Falconhurst.
没有什么值得你为之战斗和杀戮。
Ain't nothin' worth all this fightin' and killing.
你让他这么说?
You're letting him say that?
我想是的。
I reckon I is.
你有时会激怒我。
You can rile me sometimes.
我认为你应该给你妻子带件礼物。
I reckon you ought to bring your wife a present.
红宝石。
Rubies.
白人女士喜欢它们。
White ladies fond of them.
来吧,孩子们!
Come on, boys!
我们赢了!
We won!
就这样杀死了那颗黄玉!
Killed that Topaz just like that!
咬了他的脖子!
Bit him in the neck!
鲜血像喷泉一样喷涌而出。
Blood spurtin' like a fountain.
我就在里面,露克蕾莎·波吉亚。
I'll be here within, Lucrezia Borgia.
很好,马萨。
Fine, massa.
来吧,米堤亚人。离开这里。
Come on, Mede. Get out of here.
是的,先生,马萨。
Yes, sir, massa.
嘿,男人。帮米德离开这里去露西的小屋,好吗?
Hey, men. Help Mede out of here and over to Lucy's cabin, will you?
是的,哈蒙德先生。
Yes, massa Hammond, sir.
电影精选列表