你不是哈蒙德的婚礼。
You ain't a wedding that Hammond.
是的,我是。我要嫁给他。
Yes, I am. I'll be a wedding him.
他是个好对象。
He's a fine catch.
英俊,富有,浪漫,去过新奥尔良。
Good-looking rich romantic been to New Orleans.
从远方来。
Come from far away.
我将告诉他。
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他我们做了什么。
I'll tell him what we done.
他不相信你,爸爸会把你赶出去。
He won't believe you and papa would throw you out.
查尔斯,我要离开这个家,离开这个家。
Charles, I'm gettin' out of this house and this family.
表哥布兰奇。
Cousin Blanche.
表弟布兰奇,等等。
Cousin Blanche, wait.
你是来买♥♥我的?
You come to buy me?
好好看看我,就像我是个娘们一样。
Take a good look at me, like I was a wench.
现在,勃朗什表哥,不要……
Now, cousin Blanche, don't...
我合你的口味吗?你渴望我脱衣服?
Am I to your taste? You crave I undress?
表弟布兰奇,我…可怕的抱歉。
Cousin Blanche, I'm... I'm terrible sorry.
嗯…
Well...
我相信你是。
I do believe you are.
我能载你去教堂吗,布兰奇堂兄?
Can I carry you to church, cousin Blanche?
每个人都认为他们要结婚了。
A gentleman carries a young lady to church everyone reckons they's gonna get married.
但愿如此。
May hap we is.
是什么?
Is what?
也许我们要结婚了。
May hap we is gonna get married.
你想怎么做?
How you like to?
你的种植园不错吧?
You got a nice plantation?
一个大房♥子吗?
A big house?
这房♥子可不像克罗富特那样好。
Well, the house ain't fine like crowfoot.
只有爸爸和我就够了,但我可以建个房♥子。
It's good enough for just papa and me, but I can build a house.
我只是在等我结婚了再建房♥子…一个漂亮的房♥子。
I just been waitin' till I get married to build a house a... a fine house.
现在我没怎么想过结婚。
Well, now I ain't really thought about gettin' married much.
爸爸,他说我得结婚生个儿子。
Papa, he say I got to get married and sire me a son.
你们都在求婚吗?
Is you all proposin'?
是的,夫人,我想是的。
Yes, ma'am, I reckon so.
我…我不知道还有什么别的办法。
I... I don't know no other way to do it.
你想怎么做?
How you like to?
先别吻我,除非只是表亲之吻。
Don't kiss me yet unless it's just a cousin kiss.
你觉得新的麦克斯韦尔太太穿黄色的还是粉色的更漂亮?
Well, do you think the yellow or the pink is more prettier on the new Mrs. Maxwell?
哈姆,我太高兴了。还有我的戒指,我很喜欢。
Ham, I'm so happy. And my ring I loves it.
它比妈妈的漂亮多了。
It's much prettier than mama's.
你喜欢吻我吗?
You like it when you kiss me?
我做的事。我做的事。
I do. I do.
我希望你能这么做。
I crave you to do it.
哈蒙德……
Hammond...
我们现在怎么办?
What we do now?
嗯,我也不太清楚。
Well, I don't rightly know.
我是说,和一个我认识的姑娘
I mean, with a wench I'd know
但是和一个白人女士…
but with a white lady...
我想我们得脱点衣服了。
I reckon we got to take off some clothing.
当然,并不是所有的事情。
Not everything, of course.
好吧。
All right.
什么?让我们看看…
What? Let's see...
撤销它。
Well, undo this.
是的,我明白了。
Yeah, I see.
你起床干什么?
What for you get up?
当我思考的时候,我无法入睡。
I can't sleep seeing, like, when I'm thinkin'.
你在想什么?
What you thinkin' about?
我在想,我在想在我之前你有过什么男人。
I'm thinkin' I'm wonderin' what man you had before me.
哈蒙德,你这个可笑的想法是从哪来的?
Hammond, where'd you get that zany notion from?
你以为我不知道和处♥女♥上♥床♥后有什么乐趣吗?
You thinkin' I don't know a virgin when I sleeps with one and pleasures?
我也是个处♥男♥。
I was, too, a virgin.
你曾经是,但昨晚不是。
You was once, but not last night.
你怎么能这样想呢?
How can you think such a thing?
没有人!
There was nobody!
我是纯洁的,直到你。
I was pure till you.
你不妨告诉我他是谁。
You might as well tell me who he is.
我要杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
I kill the son of a bitch!
现在,告诉我是谁在我之前取悦了你!
Now, you tell me who pleasured you before me!
你是accusin‘我……
You-you're accusin' me...
你指责我没做过的事。
You accusin' me of somethin' I never done.
我从来没做过!
I never done it!
我从来没有,从来没有,从来没有做过!
I never, never, never done it!
我从来没有,从来没有,从来没有!
I never, never, never!
你厌恶我!
You disgust me!
哈蒙德!
Hammond!
亲爱的,一切都好吗?
Cheri, all is well?
很好,卡罗琳女士。
Very well, madame Caroline.
好。带两个。
Bon. Bring two.
你父亲对我不忠。
Your father has been unfaithful to me.
几年前他一直是我最好的顾客之一。
He was one of my best customers till a couple of years ago.
我跟你说过你♥爸♥是个惹事生非的人。
I told you your pa was a hell-raiser.
今晚献给沃伦·麦克斯韦尔迷人的儿子的是我们的赞美。
For warren Maxwell's charming son tonight is compliments of the house.
谢谢你,女士。谢谢你!
Thank you, ma'am. Thank you.
你幸运的混♥蛋♥。我这辈子都没免费得到过。
You lucky bastard. I never got it free in my whole life.
也可能永远不会。
Never will, either, probably.
见鬼,我不在乎。
Hell, I don't care.
如果我六个月都拿不到,就比你的寡妇多一个月。
If I don't have it for six months, it's one more than your widow.
我要花我的钱。
I'm gonna spend my money.
看看这个女孩。
Look at this gal.
够了,你就骑在我身上吧,亲爱的。
That's it, walk all over me, honey.
你会抽筋的。
You'll get a cramp now.
为什么,我整天都在为老年人服务。
Why, I've been serving pleasure to old men all day.
但自从你进来我就一直盯着你的娃娃脸想知道我会怎么对付你。
But I've been watching your baby face ever since you came in wondering how I was going to get to you.
我感觉不太好,女士。
I ain't feeling good, lady.
我能搞定的,亲爱的。
Well, I can fix that, honey all over.
你每次都这么做吗?
Hey, you do that all over stuff?
像他这样的人!
For somebody like him!
我看没有,小姐。
I reckon not, lady.
我…
I...
我在度蜜月。
I'm on my honeymoon.
那是绅士最需要爱的时候。
Well, that's when a gentleman needs good lovin' the most.
他在酒店为新娘准备了最漂亮的小桃子,就等在那里,躺在那里。
He's got the prettiest little peach for a bride back at the hotel, just waitin' there, layin' there.
但我可以给他看他新娘做梦都想不到的东西他们在火星上做过在火星上有6只胳膊12张嘴的生物。
But I can show him things his bride don't dream they do it on Mars where they got creatures with 6 arms and 12 mouths.
我看没有,小姐。
I reckon not, lady.
下次吧,好吧。
Maybe another time, all right.
好吧,如果他不跟你去,那我跟你去。
Well, if he ain't goin' with you, I am.
来吧。
Come on.
你在这里干什么?
What you doin' in here?
哈蒙德少爷让我在这里等他。
Master Hammond told me to wait here for him.
黑鬼不准进去。
Niggers aren't allowed inside.
你一个黑鬼。
You a nigger.
我是卡罗琳夫人的奴隶,我要你滚出去。
I'm madame Caroline's slave, and I'm telling you to get out.
我是哈蒙德主人的奴隶,我要留下。
I'm master Hammond's slave, and I'm staying.
我说了出去。
I said get out.
我说了我不走。
I said I'm staying.
我说了出去!
I said get out!
停止它,阿尔芒!我要用鞭子把你打死!
Stop it, Armand! I have you whipped to death!
阻止他们!阻止他们!
Stop them! Stop them!
米堤亚人!米德,住手,我告诉你!停止它!
Mede! Mede, stop that, I tell you! Stop it!
不,不,让他们打。
No, no, let them fight.
获胜者的主人将得到1。000美元。
$1.000 to the owner of the winner.
卡洛琳夫人,如果你的男人赢了,我给你一千块。
$1.000 for you, madame Caroline if your man wins.
500. 500年,我敢打赌。
500. 500, I bet.
起来!起来!
Get up! Get up!
起来!
Get up!
我宣布米德是胜利者。
I proclaim Mede the victor.
这该死的,米堤亚人!
God damn, Mede!
该死的!好男孩!
Damn! Good boy!
真♥他♥妈♥漂亮。
That was damn pretty.
嘿,你伤心吗?
Hey, you hurtin'?
我很好,主人。很好。
I'm fine, master. Just fine.
电影精选列表