只是…
Just...
这就是我的感受。
Just how I feel.
艾伦。
Ellen.
艾伦,上马车去。
Ellen, get in the carriage.
不,艾伦。
No, Ellen.
艾伦,亲爱的,我不会卖♥♥你的。
Ellen, honey, I ain't gonna sell you.
我渴望你跟我走。
I crave you come with me.
我不明白你的意思。
I don't understand you.
再见,爸爸。
Goodbye, papa.
好吧,每个人。
All right, everybody.
我们会。
We're going.
别把他从我身边带走!
Don't take him away from me!
拜托!
Please!
回来!
Come back!
我是在这个时代出生的
♪I was born in this time♪
♬永远不会自♥由♥
♪can never be free♪
是啊,我就是在这个时代出生的
♪yeah, I was born in this time♪
♬永远不会自♥由♥
♪can never be free♪
好吧,我的时间很难熬
♪well, my time is a-seethin'♪
♬在高高的山上
♪way up on a hill♪
在这里。
Get in here.
等待。
Wait.
现在,我要你为我做件事。
Now, I want you to do somethin' for me.
我要你去把米德叫来。
I want you to go fetch Mede.
你听到我吗?
You hear me?
去接他。
Go fetch him.
把他带进门,悄悄带上楼。
Bring him through the door and up the stairs real quiet-like.
现在…继续。
Now... Go on.
不,米堤亚人,不。
No, Mede, no.
进来,Mede。
Come in here, Mede.
我叫你进来。
I'm a-tellin' you to come in here.
我想让你听着…
I want you to listen...
因为我要给你讲个故事。
'Cause I'm gonna tell you a story.
我要你仔细听。
I want you to listen good.
坐在那边。
Sit down over there.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
坐下来!
Sit down!
好。
Good.
看到……
See...
有一天……
One day...
我一个人在树林里散步。
I was a-walkin' alone in the woods.
我只是一个人在散步。
I was just a-walkin' nice by myself.
然后你来找我。
And then you came up to me.
你真的很甜,真的很甜。
You were real sweet-like real sweet-like.
然后你突然袭击了我。
And all of a sudden you attacked me.
布兰奇小姐……
Miss Blanche...
我从来没有……
I never...
嘘你的嘴。
Hush your mouth.
这是我的故事。
This is my story.
你攻击我。
You attacked me.
你强♥奸♥了我。
You raped me.
现在…
Now...
当哈蒙德少爷回来时……
When master Hammond comes home...
我得告诉他。
Well, I gotta tell him.
我得告诉他你做了什么。
I gotta tell him what you done.
你觉得他会怎么做?
What you think he gonna do?
轻易地打败你吗?
Whup you?
卖♥♥给你?
Sell you?
不,米堤亚人。
No, Mede.
他会杀了你的。
He's a-gonna kill you.
他不会相信你的,布兰奇小姐。
He won't believe you, miss Blanche.
他会相信我。
He'll believe me.
他不会相信一个黑鬼。
He won't believe a nigger.
所以,现在……
So, now...
除非你按我说的做…
Less'n you do what I want...
我要告诉他。
I'm gonna tell him.
我会告诉他一切…
I'm gonna tell him everythin'...
就像我说的那样
Just like I said everythin'
米堤亚人……
Mede...
你以前就没想过要一个白人女人吗?
Ain't you ever craved a white lady before?
的主人。
Master.
大♥师♥哈蒙德!
Master Hammond!
大珍珠有她的小雄鹿。
Big Pearl done have her little buck.
哦,我的上帝。为什么,这是美妙的。
Oh, my god. Why, that's wonderful.
拿着这些,艾伦,好吗?我马上回来。
Hold these, Ellen, will you? I'll be right back.
亲爱的,你感觉真好。
My, baby, you sure feel fine.
哦,那个男孩,他很好。
Oh, the boy, he fine.
米堤亚人。
Mede.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
你没事吧,大珍珠?
You all right, Big Pearl?
我很好,主人,先生。
I'm fine, master, sir.
就像一颗种子从桃子里冒出来一样。
It just pop out like a seed out of a peach.
你为什么要撒谎?
Why for you want tell that lie?
他真是个大坏蛋。
He sure is a big varmint.
他是champeen,和他爸一样。
He's a champeen, just like his pa.
米堤亚人!米堤亚人!
Mede! Mede!
你怎么了,Mede?
What's the matter with you, Mede?
你是不是很高兴你把大珍珠给了这么好的一击?
Ain't you glad what a fine sucker you give Big Pearl?
我爸爸看见他了吗?
Has my papa seen him yet?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
我真想给他看看。
I crave to show it to him.
米德,你跟我来。
Mede, you come with me.
我还见过其他人,一开始也不过是黑虫而已。
I seen them others,ain't no more than black worms at first.
但这曼丁哥……
But this Mandingo...
曼丁哥纯洁。
Purity Mandingo.
爸爸,他是一个环尾响尾蛇。
Papa, he's a ringtail snorter.
他的声音。
He's sound, too.
看他的胳膊。
Look at his arms.
哈蒙德,这没什么大不了的大珍珠和米德。
You see, Hammond,it weren't no harm Big Pearl and Mede.
是的,我……我认为,爸爸。
Yeah, I... I reckon, papa.
丈夫哈蒙德……
Husband Hammond...
欢迎回家。
Welcome home.
你看到米德的手下了吗?
You see Mede's sucker here?
它的脸。
It right purty.
给你两块钱,米德。
Two silver dollars for you, Mede.
你应得的。
You deserve 'em.
把他们。
Take 'em.
我想玛德太骄傲了,不肯拿那笔钱,爸
I reckon Mede's just too proud to take that money, pa
不是你吗?
Ain't you?
在这里,米堤亚人。
Here, Mede.
把他带回大珍珠。
Take him back to Big Pearl.
你告诉大珍珠,多给他点牛奶。
You tell Big Pearl, give him lots of milk.
她的乳汁够一打奶妈喝的。
The way she tittied out she got enough milk for a dozen suckers.
哈蒙德,我想我们可以卖♥♥两三千美元。
We can sell that sucker for $2-3.000, I reckon, Hammond.
爸爸沃伦。
Papa Warren.
哈蒙德……
Hammond...
想来杯棕榈酒吗?
You crave a toddy?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
表现得很淑女,布兰奇。
Behavin' most ladylike, Blanche.
嗯…
Well...
我和孩子。
I'm with child.
这就是你…你表现得这么好?
That the reason you... you actin' so nice?
艾伦。
Ellen.
举♥行♥,六时。
Hold these, Mede.
艾伦。
Ellen.
为什么你转身就走?
Why you turn and walk away from me like that?
对什么?
What for?
你怕布兰奇有个笨蛋吗?
You afeard 'cause Blanche gonna have a sucker?
这不是理由,艾伦。
Now, that's no reason, Ellen.
电影精选列表