我生在这个时代永远不会自♥由♥
♪I was born in this time to never be free♪
♬出生于这个时代
♪born in this time♪
永远不会自♥由♥
♪to never be free♪
用我所有的时间等待自♥由♥
♪wait all my time for freedom♪
现在♪♪
♪now♪
这对我来说太高了
♪it's too far up a hill for me♪
现在,你知道了,我的感觉
♪now, you know, ♪ ♪my feeling♪
♬是我曾经拥有的全部
♪is all I ever owned♪
你知道,我的感觉,现在
♪you know, ♪ ♪my feeling, now♪
♬是我曾经拥有的全部
♪is all I ever owned♪
你知道,幸福是一回事
♪well, you know, ♪ ♪happiness is one thing♪
我从来都不知道
♪I have never known♪
是啊,我不明白
♪yeah, ♪ ♪I don't understand♪
我不知道该怪谁
♪and I don't know♪ ♪who to blame♪
好吧好吧,我不明白
♪well-well, ♪ ♪I don't understand♪
我不知道该怪谁
♪and I don't know♪ ♪who to blame♪
是啊,而我只是继续活下去
♪yeah, and I♪ ♪just keep on livin'♪
我只是继续过着一成不变的生活
♪I just keep on♪ ♪livin' the same♪
我好累
♪I am so tired♪
可是我不能休息
♪but I can't take my rest♪
是啊,我好累
♪yeah, and I'm so tired♪
可是我不能休息
♪but I can't take my rest♪
是啊,你知道的,我的背好累,也感觉不那么强壮了
♪yeah, you know, my back is so worn and I ain't feel that strong♪
亲爱的主啊
♪dear Lord in heaven♪
♬你能听到我孤独的祈祷吗
♪can you hear♪ ♪my lonesome prayer?♪
哦,亲爱的上帝啊
♪oh, dear Lord in heaven♪
♬你能听到我孤独的祈祷吗
♪can you hear♪ ♪my lonesome prayer?♪
哦,把我从麻烦中拯救出来吧
♪oh, save me from trouble♪
一个“♪♪麻烦
♪trouble an'♪
绝望♪♪
♪despair♪
我是在这个时代出生的
♪I was born in this time♪
永远不会自♥由♥
♪to never be free♪
好吧,我生在这个时代
♪well, I was born in this time♪
永远不会自♥由♥
♪to never be free♪
好吧,你知道,我的自♥由♥时间
♪well, you know, ♪ ♪my time for freedom♪
一直往上走
♪way up-way up there♪
♬我戴着光环
♪with a halo on me♪
♬很好,很好
♪way on-way up there♪
是♪♪在天堂
♪where heaven be♪
老远,老远,老远
♪way, way, way up there♪
是♪♪在天堂
♪where heaven be♪
这婊♥子♥和笨蛋要多少钱?
How much for this wench and sucker?
她应该值650英镑。
She ought to be worth 650.
那是太多了。
That's too much.
在新奥尔良我给他们买♥♥不到超过7个。
I can't get more than seven for them in New Orleans.
脱下你的裤子。
Shuck down your pants.
弯腰。
Bend over.
你是在浪费时间。
You're wasting time.
他又没有痔疮。
He ain't got hemorrhoids.
你改了一些吗?
You alter some of them?
我爸爸从来没有改变过一个黑人,我也没有。
My pa never altered a nigger nor have I.
在这个种植园里,没有变过的马也没有变过的黑鬼。
On this plantation, there's no altered horse nor nigger.
如果雄鹿队因此而逃跑,我不会责怪他们。
When the bucks run a-scared of that I wouldn't be blaming them.
这只雄鹿是西塞罗,一只奔跑的雄鹿。
This buck's Cicero, a runner.
很多的谈判。
Talks a lot.
谈判,宣扬。
Talks, preaches.
阻止其他人做某事。
Stops the others from doing.
否则,他是一流的工人。
Else, he's a prime worker.
和他做个交易。
Make a deal on him.
去取回。
Go fetch.
他的动作快。
He moves fast.
一个声音。
A sound buck.
对甘蔗有好处。
Good for the sugar cane.
是的。他可能会活七八年。
Yeah. He might last 7, 8 years.
3个1。500。
1.500 for the 3 of them.
就是这一个和这两个。
That's this one here and them two.
2.500。
2.500.
完成了。
Done.
不想再看一批吗?
Don't want to see another batch?
不用了,现在就够了。
No, that's enough for now.
好吧,Mem
All right, Mem
把他们送回宿舍去。
Send them back to quarters.
今晚把那三块钱锁在谷仓里。
See that those three bucks is chained in the barn tonight.
是的,麦克斯韦尔先生。
Yes, master Maxwell, sir.
大家回到宿舍去。
Back to quarters, everybody.
爸爸!爸爸。
Papa! Papa.
布朗利是正确的名称。
Brownlee is the correct cognomen.
不是吗,先生?
Is it not, sir?
也就是说,先生。
That is, sir.
哈姆,这位是布朗利先生。
Ham, this here's Mr. Brownlee.
被贵公♥司♥的荣誉所折服。
Right charmed by the honor of your company.
我自己也挺喜欢的。
Well, I'm right charmed my own self.
布朗利先生是一位商人。
Mr. Brownlee is a trader.
你要有奴隶,就得有商人。
Well, you gonna have slaves you got to have traders.
这是正确的。
That's right.
你不能吃它们,也不能把它们犁下去。
You can't eat them and you can't plow them under.
爸爸。爸爸,雷德菲尔德医生来大珍珠。
Papa. Papa, doc Redfield come about Big Pearl.
嗯,你知道…
Well, you know...
如果她有呕吐或发烧
If she has vomit or temperature
她必须被隔离。
She got to be isolated.
不,雷德菲尔德医生,不是那样的。
No, doc Redfield, nothing like that.
好,让我们看看。
Well, let's see.
好了,珀尔,深呼吸。
All right, now, pearl, breathe deep.
Git, Git !Git !Git !
Git !Git ! Git! Git!
她得了什么病,医生?
What ails her, doc?
雷德菲尔德医生是这附近最好的兽医。
Doc Redfield's the best veterinarian anywhere around here.
她一个处♥女♥吗?
She a virgin?
好吧,我认为。
Well, I reckon.
但你永远不能确定一个黑丫头。
But you can't never be sure about a black wench.
露西?
Lucy?
她纯粹。
She pure.
我一直在救她,就像麦克斯韦少爷说的。
I've been saving her like master Maxwell tell me.
她是个曼丁戈姑娘。
She a Mandingo wench.
你不能让任何钱进入她的身体。
You don't let just any buck get to her.
大珍珠,你是唯一能告诉我们最确切答案的人。
Big pearl, you the only one who can tell us most certain.
嗯…
Well...
这姑娘没有什么不舒服的,除了她渴望在热的萌芽。
Nothing ailing the wench except she cravin' in the bud of heat.
她臀部丰满,丰满。
She's hipped, plum hipped.
老雷德菲尔德医生对黑人的本性,黑人的症状了如指掌。
Old doc Redfield nothing he don't know about nigger nature, nigger symptoms.
哈蒙德,儿子……
Hammond, son...
你取悦她,她会好起来的。
You pleasure her, she'll get better.
你不…
You don't...
她会脱落。
She'll fall off.
我太黑了,主人,先生。
I too black, master, sir.
我不适合你。
I not fitting for you.
老爷的职责就是第一次取悦那些姑娘你知道的。
Master's duty to pleasure the wenches first time you know that.
纯曼丁哥。
Pure Mandingo.
你也有钱吗?
You got bucks, too?
我愿意出3000块买♥♥曼丁戈。
I'd give $3.000 for a Mandingo buck.
需要一只来繁殖。
Need one to breed her.
我像你这么大的时候,哈蒙德
When I was your age, Hammond
Falconhurst附近没有14岁的处♥女♥。
There wasn't no 14-year-old virgins around Falconhurst.
哈蒙德想要的是皮肤亮的。
Hammond craves the bright-skinned ones.
你为什么不喜欢大珍珠呢?
Why ever you don't hanker for Big Pearl.
我很想要,爸爸,这是……
I do hanker, papa, it's...
她很强大,麝香就是一切。
She's powerful musky is all.
没必要让马斯克来打扰你。
No need for musk to bother you.
只要把它们浸泡在锰和碳酸钾水中就可以了。
Just soak them good in manganade and potash water.
我还需要一些牛奶。
I need some more milk.
是的,先生,主人。
Yes, sir, master.
电影精选列表