那太糟了。
That's too bad.
这位是查尔斯·伍德福德,克劳福德少校的儿子。
And this here is Charles Woodford,major Woodford's son from crowfoot.
很高兴认识你。
Pleased to meet you.
这是我的荣幸,先生。
The pleasure's all mine, sir.
别客气,伍德福德先生。
Make yourself welcome, Mr. Woodford.
你们都进来吧。
Y'all come on in.
谢谢你。
Thank you much.
告诉我,沃伦还有那个姑娘和孩子吗?
Tell me, does warren still have that wench and that child?
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you, sir.
小家伙现在应该大到可以繁殖了。
Little one ought to be big enough to breed by now.
嗯,这就是我来这儿的原因,先生。
Well, that's what I come here for, sir.
你有一只老曼丁戈鹿。
You got an old Mandingo buck.
我爸爸很想借那只雄鹿给他养两个姑娘。
My papa craves to borrow him that buck to breed them two wenches.
但我已经没有那块钱了。
But I haven't got that buck anymore.
他死了。
He dead.
三个月前,布尔用角顶了他老扎克,他死了。
Bull gored him about three months ago and old Zucks, he died.
该死的。听到这个消息我很难过,先生。
Damn. I'm sorry to hear that, sir.
我爸爸重视他。
My papa laid store in him.
沃伦·麦克斯韦和他的曼丁犬。
Warren Maxwell and his Mandingos.
他们是最棒的黑鬼,曼丁戈。
They make the best fighting niggers Mandingos.
我也想要一个。
I crave one for my own self.
一个好。
A fine one.
一个可以让任何人叫绝的人。
One that can whoop anybody.
这是凯蒂和艾伦。
This is Katie and Ellen.
我希望它们会让你喜欢。
I hope they'll be to your likin'.
适合我。
Suit me fine.
那么,晚安。
Good night, then.
谢谢你!晚安,各位。
Thank you. Good night.
你还是处♥女♥吗?
You a virgin?
这个不是吗,凯蒂?
This one ain't, Katie?
哈蒙德堂兄,你负责处♥女♥。
Cousin Hammond, you take the virgin.
我不喜欢干艰苦的工作。
I don't care for hard work.
查尔斯表哥,你为什么要亲她的嘴?
Cousin Charles, what the hell you doing kissing her on the mouth?
你为什么要那样做?
What are you doing that for?
这让人感觉很好。
Why, it makes a man feel good.
她也喜欢,对吧,漂亮姑娘?
She likes it, too, don't you, pretty wench?
是的,主人。
Yes, master.
你不喜欢查尔斯做的事吗?
You don't like what Charles is doing?
不,主人。
No, master.
我也不喜欢它。
I don't like it, neither.
该死,真让我恶心。
Damn, it makes me sick.
你为什么奇怪地看着我?Sneaky-like吗?
Why are you looking odd-like at me? Sneaky-like?
对什么?
What for?
你现在告诉我,别撒谎。
You tell me now, no fibbing.
你告诉我,是我的腿吗?
You tell me, is it my leg?
不,主人。
No, master.
作为一个白人,你很奇怪。
J-just you strange for a white man.
你说奇怪是什么意思?
How do you mean strange?
关心一个白人怎么对待一个女人。
Caring what a white man do to a wench.
你能帮我脱下这双靴子吗?
Can you help me off with these boots?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你的腿怎么了,师♥傅♥?
What happened to your leg, master?
没人直截了当地问过这个问题。
No one's ever asked that straight out honest.
你知道,他们总是假装没看见。
You know, they're always pretending they don't see.
我走路确实不好。
I do walk bad.
我觉得你走得很好,主人。
I thinks you walks just fine, master.
提高你的头。
Raise your head.
提高你的头。
Raise your head.
现在你把目光从我身上移开了。
Now you're looking away from me.
我看不见你。
I can't see you.
把你的眼睛放在我身上。
Put your eyes on me.
看着我的眼睛。
Look at me straight into my eyes.
我不能,主人。
I can't, master.
我渴望你去做,艾伦。
I craves you to do it, Ellen.
黑鬼不…
Niggers don't...
不要什么?
Don't what?
直视一个白人的眼睛?
Look a white man in the eyes?
如果你被要求这么做…
If you're told to do it...
如果让你做,你就能做到。
If asked to do it you can do it.
艾伦?
Ellen?
不要害怕。
Don't you be afeard.
如果你不喜欢我,你不用留下来。
If you don't like me, you don't have to stay.
我喜欢你,先生。
I like you, sir.
我想让你高兴。
I want to please you.
这是一位优秀的女性和她的三个孩子。
Here we have a capital woman and her three children.
都很健康。
All in good health.
你会为他们说些什么?给我一个报价吧。
What will you say for them? Give me an offer.
我把所有的都卖♥♥八百五十美元。
I'll put the whole lot up for $850.
850美元。850.
$850. 850.
900年!
900!
900美元!
$900!
他们不值得你这么做。
They ain't worth it.
来吧,我们离开这里。
Come on, let's get out of here.
610美元给那位穿绿衣服的先生。我听到615了吗?
610 to the gentleman in green. Do I hear 615?
看看这个可爱的姑娘,先生们。
Look at this lovely wench, gentlemen.
我有一只曼丁戈。
I got a Mandingo.
纯种曼丁哥。
Pure-bred Mandingo.
我想看看。
I want to see.
这就是我要找的,杰。
This is what I was looking for, ja.
顽皮得像小猫,强壮得像公象。
Playful as a kitten strong as a bull elephant.
主好,女士。
Good Lord, ma'am.
我不买♥♥盲目的东西。
I don't buy the pig in the poke.
她像个男人一样做事。
She carry on like a man.
是她收买♥♥了他,他今晚就会发现她不是男人。
Is she buys him he's going to find out tonight she ain't no man.
你是说那位女士会喜欢那个黑鬼吗?
Hey, you mean that lady will pleasure with that nigger?
那是一个德国寡妇,德国女人没有她们是不会开心的。
That's a German widow and German ladies can never pleasure without them.
多少钱?
How much?
3.500。
3.500.
我给你3000。
I give you 3.000.
你要多少我就付多少。
I'll pay the price you're asking.
你不是绅士,想把黑鬼从可怜的寡妇手里抢走。
You're no gentleman trying to take the nigger from the poor widow woman.
如果你想要得到他,夫人。
If you should crave the make of him, ma'am.
我不会让你抓到他的。
I ain't letting you get him.
4.000。
4.000.
我再多付500。
I'll pay more, 500 more.
Schweinhund !Schweinhund !
Schweinhund ! Schweinhund!
完成了!你有个好孩子。
Done! You got a good boy.
可靠,听话,聪明。
Trustworthy, obedient, whip smart.
我真不想卖♥♥了他。
I sure hate to sell him.
你叫他什么?
What do you call him?
米堤亚人,或者Galamede。
Mede, or Galamede.
我两三天以后来找他。
I'll come fetch him in two, three days.
嘿,我有个好斗的黑鬼!
Hey, I got me a fighting nigger!
从来没有被打过。
Never been beaten up.
我爸爸毕生渴望的曼丁戈。
The Mandingo my papa's craved all his life.
是的,先生,他不是。
Yes, sir, ain't he something.
米堤亚人吗?
Mede?
米堤亚人。这是个好名字,米德。
Mede. That's a good name, Mede.
米堤亚人吗?
Mede?
该死的。
Damn.
碧翠丝,亲爱的哈蒙德堂兄不就是提奥波利斯叔叔的翻版吗?
Beatrix, my dear ain't cousin Hammond the image of uncle Theopolis?
提奥波利斯叔叔可没那么帅,而且他也从不那样看布兰奇。
Uncle Theopolis weren't that handsome and uncle never looked at Blanche like that.
白兰琦,你觉得哈蒙德表哥帅吗?
Blanche, do you think cousin Hammond is handsome?
布兰奇先生觉得他帅不帅没关系。
It don't matter if'n Blanche thinks he's handsome.
重要的是哈蒙德表哥觉得布兰奇很漂亮。
What matters is cousin Hammond thinking Blanche is pretty.
你看,如果她不合他的口味,他又不娶她,你就拿不到钱。
You see, you don't get the money if'n she ain't to his taste and he don't wed her.
查尔斯。
Charles.
我听到你♥爸♥的声音了。
I heard your pa.
我的上帝!
My god!
没关系。
That's all right.
电影精选列表