这丝毫不会改变我们。
It won't change us none.
我们还是一样的。
We'll still be the same.
如果你担心的是这个,那就错了。
If'n that's what's worrying you, it's wrong.
你永远是我的。
You always gonna be mine.
没有人,无论黑人还是白人,能取代你的位置。
Ain't nobody never, white or black, gonna take your place.
我只是害怕,哈蒙德。
I'm just scared, Hammond.
只是害怕。
Just scared.
今晚见。
I'll see you tonight.
现在,推动。尽你所能地用力。
Now, push. Push as hard as you can.
现在…现在再一次。
Now... Now again.
推动。就是这样。
Push. That's it.
在那里。
There.
就是这样。
That's it.
现在推。
Now push.
它来了!它来了,它来了!
It's coming! It's coming, it's coming!
是的!在那里。
Yes! There.
现在…现在硬推。
Now... Now push hard.
别着急,哈蒙德。
Don't you fret now, Hammond.
我妻子会把她平安带过来的。
My wife'll bring her through safe and sound.
她在这方面很有天赋。
She's gifted that way.
Redfield !Redfield !
Redfield ! Redfield!
进来,帮我一下。
In here, help me a second.
好吧,对不起。
Well, excuse me.
(看来有人需要我。)
It seems I'll be needed.
它来了吗?
Did it come yet?
它来了。它来了。
It come. It come.
而且不是白色的。
And it ain't white.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们要做的就是把脐带解开让它流血致死。
Well, what we'll do is we'll just untie the cord and let it bleed to death.
把它放在婴儿床里。
Put it in the crib.
站了。
Stand off.
那是它。
That be it.
这是完成了。
It's done.
不…
No...
不…不…
No... No...
不要烦恼自己。
Don't upset yourself.
不,没关系。拜托!
No, it's all right. Please!
Lucrezia Lucrezia
Lucrezia Lucrezia
请说不是黑色的。
please say it's not black.
请说…
Please say...
请说它不是黑色的!
Please say it's not black!
请,请,Lucrezia。
Please, please, Lucrezia.
嗯,它来了。
Well, it come.
死了。
Dead.
一个男孩吗?
It a boy?
该死的。
Damn.
还没有,火腿。一切都搞砸了。
Not yet, Ham. It all messed up.
你现在不会想看的。
You don't want to see it now.
不…
No...
医生,爸爸用来杀死老黑鬼的毒药已经不起作用了……
That poison father used, doc to kill old niggers can't work no more...
你有一些吗?
You got some?
在我的马车。
In my carriage.
得到它。
Get it.
Lucrezia博尔吉亚吗?
Lucrezia Borgia?
Lucrezia博尔吉亚? !
Lucrezia Borgia?!
是的,马萨!
Yes, massa!
下来这里!
Get down here!
露克蕾莎·波吉亚,你知道这件事却不告诉别人?
Lucrezia Borgia, you've known about this and not telling?
我不介意白人不这么做但那个白人女士知道她想要什么。
I don't mindin' no white folks doin' it but that white lady know what she crave.
布兰奇小姐从没想过要那只黑猿。
Miss Blanche never craved that black ape.
那她第二次和第三次叫他来是为了什么呢?
Then what for she sent for him the second and third time?
你在撒谎,该死,你这个骗子!
You're lyin', damn it, you liar!
你不在的时候,一共四次。
Four times in all, while you was away.
你得到的。
You get.
你呆在房♥子里。
You stay in the house.
闭上你那张胡言乱语的嘴。
Keep that jabberin' mouth of yours shut.
你觉得她会撒谎吗?
Do you suppose she could be lyin'?
很可能是强♥奸♥。
Most likely were rape.
她害怕说出来吗?
She is scared to tell?
来,你坐起来,好吗?
Here, you sit up, all right?
你就在那里。
There you are.
Redfield太太。
Mrs. Redfield.
她把孩子带走了。
She done taken the baby away.
来,把这个喝了。
Here, drink this.
哈蒙德……
Hammond...
我这么做只是因为你和艾伦…
I only done it cause of you and Ellen...
好。
Good.
哈蒙德……
Hammond...
来,你现在休息。
Here, you rest now.
你就躺在那里休息吧。
You just lie there and rest.
哈蒙德。
Hammond.
哈蒙德!
Hammond!
哈蒙德,别这样!
Hammond, don't do it!
没有别的办法了!
Ain't no other way!
哈蒙德!
Hammond!
如果你杀了他,你会满意吗?
If you kill him, are you gonna be satisfied?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他没有恶意。
He didn't mean nothin' bad.
求你了,哈蒙德,别这样!
Please, Hammond, don't do it!
别告诉我该怎么做!
Don't you tell me what to do!
别以为你上了我的床你就不是黑鬼。
Don't you think you get in my bed you anything but a nigger.
现在别挡我的路!
Now get out of my way!
你在一个大水壶里装满水,然后在下面生火。
You fill a big kettle with water and strike a fire under it.
这就够了。
That's enough.
进去。
Get in.
进入!
Get in!
不,马萨。
No, massa.
这该死的!在那里!
God damn! Get in there!
马萨哈蒙德……
Massa Hammond...
你不知道……
You can't know...
不知道发生了什么。
Don't know what happened.
你……你知道
You... you know
我再也什么都不做了,老爷。
I never do nothin' again' you, massa.
我一直尊敬你。
I always respect you.
我确实觉得你比白人强。
I done think you was somehow better than a white man.
但你只是白人。
But you is just white.
不!
No!
不,主人,不!
No, master, no!
你真是个大傻瓜。
You're a goddamned fool, Mem.
哈蒙德!
Hammond!
把它放下,妈妈。
Put it down, Mem.
不,马萨,不。
No, massa, no.
不,马萨……
No, massa...
不,不要再往前走了,马萨,不要……
No, don't come any further, massa, don't...
放下!
Put it down!
不要再靠近了,马萨。
Don't come any closer, massa.
拜托!
Please!
你疯狂的黑鬼!
You crazy nigger!
把枪放下,你个疯黑人混♥蛋♥!
Drop that gun you loony black bastard!
爸爸!
Papa!
爸爸!
Papa!
爸爸!
Papa!
主啊,可怜可怜我吧
♪Lord, have mercy on me♪
我不懂,我不知道计划
♪I don't understand and I don't know the plan♪
好吧,我就不明白了
♪well, I don't understand♪
我不知道计划
♪I don't know the plan♪
好吧,我只是继续活下去
♪well, I just keep on livin'♪
我只是继续生活在阴凉处
♪I just keep on livin' in the shade♪
我是在这个时代出生的
♪I was born in this time♪
永远不会自♥由♥
♪to never be free♪
电影精选列表