谁了解你的,妈妈?
Who learned you, Mem?
是你吗,西塞罗?
It was you, Cicero?
该死的!滚出去!
Damn! Get out of here!
我爸爸把你卖♥♥得很好。
My papa done well to sell you.
阅读!你知道你能从阅读中得到什么吗?
Reading! You know what you can get for reading?
去吧!
Go on!
好了。
There we go.
在那里。
There.
还好
O.K.
你得把脚使劲压在他的肚子上这样风湿症就会从脚底流出来,好吗?
You got to keep your feet pressed hard on his belly now so the rheumatism drains right out from the sole, all right?
是的。是的,医生。
Yes. Yes, doctor.
好吧。
All right.
哈蒙德。
Hammond.
医生。
Doc.
好了,大家晚安。
Well, good night all.
我会的,露克蕾莎。
I'll do that, Lucrezia.
你就蜷在那里,孩子。
You stay curled up there, boy.
晚安,医生。
Good night, doc.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
爸爸,我得给我妈的屁♥股♥削皮。
Papa, I got to peel Mem's rump.
他做了什么?
What's he done?
好吧,他……
Well, he...
他只是太傲慢了。
He's just been getting too uppity is all.
你又在保护他了?
You protecting him again?
他又做了什么?
What'd he do now?
爸爸,我看见我在看书。
Papa, I catch Mem reading.
他可以阅读。
He can read.
阅读!
Reading!
那个蠢蛋,破脑袋,黑鬼读书!
That dumb-ass, broke-head, nigger read!
我不想看!
I don't want to see!
你知道老萨姆·塔克怎么对付读黑鬼的吗?
You know what old Sam tucks do with readin' niggers?
挖出一只眼睛。
Puts out an eye.
治愈好。
Cures them good.
一只眼睛,不是两只眼睛。
One eye, not two.
瞎了,瞎了也没用,只有一只眼睛也这么努力…
Blind, there's no damn use but one eyes work as hard...
别再找麻烦了。
Don't give no more trouble.
不,爸爸,不。
No, papa, no.
我只是给他打个招呼。
I'll just whoop him a bit is all.
足够的污点。
'Taint enough.
这就是,爸爸。
That's all, papa.
一个与众不同的人就可以了。
A larruping will do it.
然后猛吼他一声。
Then whoop him fierce.
哈蒙德,你得狠一点因为黑鬼不会像白人一样马上感受到体罚。
Hammond, you got to cut deep cause a nigger don't feel physical punishment soon as a white man.
然后抹上甜椒酱。
And you rub in the pimentade after.
痛得要命,但伤疤却能愈合。
Hurts like hell but heals the scars right clean.
告诉露克蕾莎·波吉亚在甜椒里加点新鲜的红辣椒新鲜的柠檬,还有大量的盐。
And tell Lucrezia Borgia to use fresh red pepper in the pimentade fresh lemon, and plenty of salt.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
晚安,爸爸。
Good night, papa.
我说,要多放点盐。
Plenty of salt, I say.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
阅读。
Reading.
你今晚为曼能祈祷吗,马萨?
You pray for Memnon tonight, massa?
我为你祈祷也没用因为你自己也能做到。
Ain't no use me praying for you seeing as how you can do it for your own self.
可能在明天……
May after tomorrow...
在你被痛打之后。
After you been whupped.
现在,git。
Now, git.
是的,先生,马萨。
Yes, sir, massa.
主人,先生?
Master, sir?
你想要什么?
What you want, Dite?
师♥傅♥,我怀孕了。
Master, I knocked up.
我一直在找这个。
I been looking for that.
主人,当我的笨蛋来的时候,我不能留着它吗?
Master, when my sucker come can't I keep it?
这是为了你好,迪特。
It's for your own good, Dite.
所以如果我们把它卖♥♥了,你就不会难过了。
So you won't feel bad if'n we go to sell it.
现在,我躺下睡觉,我祈祷上帝保佑我的灵魂。
Now, I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
如果我在醒来之前就死了,祈祷上帝把我的灵魂带走。
If I should die before I wake pray the Lord my soul to take.
把他拉上来,波奇。
Haul him up, Pokey.
请。
Please.
不想挨打。请大♥师♥哈蒙德。
Don't want a beating. Master Hammond, please.
不,请!
No, please!
不,请停止!
No, please, stop!
请。
Please.
请,马萨哈蒙德。
Please, massa Hammond.
继续,梅格。
Go on, meg.
你挂在那里看起来真滑稽。
You sure look a-funny hanging there.
闭嘴,麦格。
Shut your mouth, Meg.
现在…
Now...
离他远点,瞄准他的屁♥股♥。
Stand off from him so like and aim for his bottom.
你打他的腿不会伤到他但你不要拍他的背。
You get him in the legs it don't hurt him none but don't you slam his back.
是的,先生,主人。
Yes, sir, master.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
你做得不对。
You ain't doing that right.
给我。
Give me that.
现在,你要这么做。
Now, this is how you do it.
你是谁,敢碰我的黑鬼?
Who the hell are you to touch my niggers?
为什么,表哥哈蒙德。
Why, cousin Hammond.
你不认识我了吗?
Don't you recognize me?
我们都是小孩子。
We was little ones.
我是查尔斯。
I'm Charles.
伍德福少校的儿子,来自克罗福德种植园。
Major Woodford's son from crowfoot plantation.
表兄查尔斯。
Cousin Charles.
到房♥子里来。
Come up to the house.
师♥父♥的痛苦让我心如止水。
Master's misery drain right through my belly.
你撒谎,小家伙。
You lie, little buck.
我的风湿病还没好。在这里。
I still feel my rheumatism. Here.
我伤害了可怕的。
I hurt awful.
下来。
Get down there.
查尔斯在哪儿?
Where's Charles?
他在用露克蕾莎·波吉亚的食物填肚子。
He's a-stuffin' himself with Lucrezia Borgia's vittles.
伍德福德·查尔斯少校的私人助理压力很大。
Major Woodford Charles' pa is bad pressed.
查尔斯来了,带来了他的一封信,要求借钱。
Charles come with a letter from him asking to borrow money.
你想去吗?
Do you have a mind to?
也许会有帮助。
May help.
如果你和查尔斯的妹妹布辛·布兰奇在一起。
If'n you take to Charles' little sister bousin Blanche.
爸爸,你又开始了吗?
Papa, are you starting that again?
我们是时候考虑Falconhurst的继承人了。
It's time for us to be a-thinkin' of an heir for Falconhurst.
你需要一个白人女士用人类的血给你一个儿子。
You need a white lady to give you a son with human blood.
而不是你那帮婊♥子♥。
Not them suckers of yours through wenches.
爸,没有白人女人,我不知道该怎么办。
Pa, I wouldn't know what to do not with no white lady.
如果你不结婚,你就不会有更多的姑娘。
And you can't have no more wenches if'n you marry.
当然可以。都是一样的。
Of course. Have them just the same.
你不会在你妻子面前说这些但她知道你有。
You doesn't talk about them in front of your wife but she knows you have them.
她想让你拥有它们。
She wants you should have them.
让她不必屈服
Saves her from having to submit.
当她屈服的时候,尽管你一直穿着衬衫和内♥裤♥。
When she do submit, though you keep on your shirt and drawers.
为了看一个男人的裸体而折磨一个白人女人。
Plagues a white lady almost to death to see a man naked.
新奥尔良没有。
Not in New Orleans.
那些白人女士,我听说她们把衣服都脱了。
Them white ladies there, I hear they strip it all off.
每一点。
Every bit.
火腿……
Ham...
你去看看布兰奇堂兄吧。
You just go take a look at cousin Blanche.
如果她不符合你的品味,我们可以看看其他的白人女士。
If she ain't to your taste we can look around at other white ladies.
主要的伍德福德……
Major Woodford...
不要拿钱。
Don't get the money.
你好,先生。
Hello, sir.
我叫哈蒙德·马克斯韦尔。
My name's Hammond Maxwell.
我是warren Maxwell的儿子。
I'm warren Maxwell's son.
哈蒙德·麦克斯韦尔,如果不是的话。
Hammond Maxwell, well, if it ain't.
你♥爸♥怎么样?
How's your pa?
他因风湿病而跛足了。
He's all crippled up with the rheumatism.
电影精选列表