这样就不会烫到。
Just so it ain't burnin' or scaldin'.
古罗马人总是给他们的奴隶撒盐。
Them old romans always salted their fightin' slaves.
我受不了了,哈蒙德先生!它伤害了!
Can't stand it, massa Hammond! It hurt!
你呆在那里!你的皮肤像个傻瓜。
You stay there! You got skin like a sucker.
任何一个野人都会把你撕成碎片的。
Any champeen buck'd tear you up.
该死的。
Damn.
让他躺下!来吧!让他躺下!
Get him on his back! Come on! Get him on his back!
来,再踢他一脚!加油,米堤亚人!
Come on, kick him again! Come on, Mede!
压住他!
Get on top of him!
男人!来吧!
Man! Come on!
得到他!得到他!
Get him! Get him!
转过头去,米德!
Turn his head, Mede!
用你的手臂抱住他!把他拉下来!
Get your arms around him! Pull him down!
来吧,把他翻过来!
Come on, flip him over!
来吧,伙计,把水倒掉。
Go ahead, man, throw the water.
来吧。快点。
Come on. Hurry up.
该死,你真幸运,能打得那么好。
Damn, you a lucky buck, able to fight like that.
走吧,离开这里!去吧!
Go on, get out of here! Go on!
真漂亮,Mede。你进展得很好。
That right pretty, Mede. You comin' along good.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you, sir.
这是正确的。你会成为一名优秀的战士。
That's right. You're gonna make a good fighter.
是的,先生,谢谢,先生。
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
你把他擦干净,让露西和露克蕾莎·波吉亚帮他擦干净。
You wipe him off and tell Lucy and Lucrezia Borgia to rub him down good.
是的,哈蒙德少爷。
Yes, sir, master Hammond.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
是的,你越来越好了,Mede。
Yeah, you're gettin' good, Mede.
你正在成为一个越来越好的白人的战斗动物。
You're gettin' to be a better 'n' better white man's fightin' animal.
他们什么时候才能教你如何咆哮,咕哝,和攻击?
When they gonna teach you how to growl, grunt, 'n' maul?
你什么时候才能知道你的肤色,米德?
When you gonna learn the color of your skin, Mede?
只要你别在哈蒙德老爷面前摆出你那副黑鬼的笑脸。
Just as soon as you stop puttin' on your smilin' nigger face for massa Hammond.
你像个老酒鬼一样喝棕榈酒。
You drink them toddies like an old drunk.
布兰奇还没在这里定居,你不能帮她无视她。
Blanche ain't settled down here yet and you ain't helpin' her ignorin' her.
谢谢你,沃伦爸爸。
And I thank you, papa Warren.
现在,那只雄鹿怎么样了?
Now, how that fightin' buck do?
该死的,爸爸,他会扭断那家伙的脖子。
Hell, papa, he'd have broke that bonkin's neck.
-他把他逼疯了-你就只会说这些吗?
- He flipped him so high - Is that all you can talk about?
你的黑鬼!你就只会说这些!
Your niggers! That's all you ever talk about!
我要告诉你一件事。
Well, I'm gonna tell you somethin'.
我的爸爸…
My pa...
该死,你♥爸♥完蛋了!
Hell, your pa's bust!
去追她,哈蒙德。她你的妻子。
Go after her, Hammond. She your wife.
我说,去吧。
Go on, I say.
我的头。
My head.
我的头在转啊转。
My head's spinnin' around and around.
只是喝醉了。
Just drunk.
不。
No.
哈蒙德我喝那杯棕榈酒的原因是想鼓起勇气告诉你我在说什么,我在感受什么
Hammond The reason I took that toddy was to get up the courage to say to you what I'm a-sayin' what I'm a-feelin'
你没碰过我…
You ain't touched me...
你想和我在一起吗?
You want to be with me?
你没碰过我。
You ain't touched me.
我要你碰我一下。
I want you to touch me.
请,哈蒙德。
Please, Hammond.
我需要你。
I need you.
触摸我。
Touch me.
请联♥系♥我!
Please touch me!
你真是个奇怪的白种女人。
You sure are a strange kind of white lady.
我还小的时候。
Time I was a little 'un.
卢克蕾齐娅·波吉亚以前常给我扇扇子哄我睡觉。
Lucrezia Borgia used to fan me to sleep.
Lucrezia Borgia说我敲门了。
Lucrezia Borgia say I knocked.
她说我错过了一个月的大好时光。
She say I been missin' my time of month.
见鬼,她知道什么?
Hell, what she know?
她有24个吸盘。
She got 24 suckers.
有点痒,有点疼。
They kinda itch, like, and ache a little.
也许,她是对的。
Mayhaps, she is right.
现在你不再需要我了。
Now you won't be wantin' me no more.
你又要卖♥♥我了。
You'll be sellin' me again.
艾伦,亲爱的,我不会卖♥♥你的。
Ellen, honey, now, I ain't never gonna sell you.
你是我的。
You're mine.
你不是疯了。
You ain't mad.
不。
No.
这就是我有多生气。
This how mad I be.
你要把我们的货卖♥♥了?
You be gonna sell our sucker?
不,我不是。
No, I ain't.
不,我也不会那么做,艾伦。
No, I won't do that neither, Ellen.
但你要卖♥♥多蒂的吸管。
But you're gonna sell Dotty's sucker.
现在,现在,这是不一样的。
Now, now, that's different.
我们的抽油,我们……我们让他在这里养大他。
Our sucker, we... We keep him raise him right here at Falconhurst.
这让你高兴吗?
That make you glad?
好。
Good.
哈蒙德……
Hammond...
哈蒙德,我能问你点事吗?
Hammond, can I ask you somethin'?
等我们的笨蛋长大了,能放他走吗?
When our sucker growed up, can he go free?
你能给他自♥由♥吗?
Can you give him his freedom?
你为自♥由♥而疯狂吗?
You crazy to be free?
为了自♥由♥你疯了吗?
Is you crazy to be free?
不。
No.
那你为什么要让那混♥蛋♥逍遥法外?
Well, then what for you want the sucker to go free?
为了一块钱……对一个男孩来说,很多不幸不会发生在他身上。
Cause for a buck... For a boy child a lot of misery don't happen to him.
当主人想打他的时候,他不会被打。
He don't get whupped when the master wants to whup him.
他不会像猪一样被关在一块土地上,不会去任何地方,也不会做任何事,不会学习阅读或写作,他会被打或被杀。
He don't get penned on a patch of land like a pig can't never go nowhere or do nothin' can't learn to read or write lessen he get beat or killed.
哈蒙德。
Hammond.
忘记它。
Forget about it.
我他妈就该忘了这事。
I damn right gonna forget about it.
艾伦。
Ellen.
这对你意义重大…
It mean that much to you...
艾伦,亲爱的,好的。
Ellen, honey, all right.
好吧,宝贝。这个笨蛋可以自♥由♥了。
All right, honey. The sucker can go free.
我向你保证。
I promise you.
这个笨蛋可以自♥由♥了。
The sucker can go free.
Nigger-risin’,麦克斯韦!
Nigger-risin', Maxwell!
你的那个黑鬼——西塞罗——偷了我的枪跑了。
That nigger of yours - Cicero - stole a gun from me and run off.
还有一些人也加入了。
Got some others to join.
我们没看到他们在这,伯奇。
We ain't seen them here, Birch.
我们抓到了两个。
We done catched two of them.
我愿意帮你找到他们,华♥莱♥士♥先生。
I'd like to help you get 'em, Mr. Wallace.
好吧,那就来吧。
Well, come on, then.
米德,你跟我来。
Mede, you come with me.
华♥莱♥士♥先生!华♥莱♥士♥先生!他们在南区!
Mr. Wallace! Mr. Wallace! They're in the south quarter!
他们在那里!
They in there!
他们打伤了我们四个人!
They wounded four of us!
四个!
Four!
西塞罗!
It's Cicero!
我会西塞罗!来吧!
I'll get Cicero! Come on!
来吧,孩子们!我要得到他!
Come on, boys! I'll get him!
来吧!
Come on!
米堤亚人!得到他!
Mede! Get him!
你把我当胆小鬼抓?
You hold me for a peckerwood?
啄木鸟就杀了我!
Peckerwood'll kill me!
就像你杀了我一样!
Be like you killin' me!
你要自己把绳子套在我脖子上。
You be puttin' the rope around my neck yourself.
你以为你是猎犬吗?
What you think you is, a hound dog?
啄木鸟说去拿,你去拿。
Peckerwood say go fetch, you fetch.
你看到我被吊死,你就知道…
You see me hang, you're gonna know...
你会知道你杀了一个黑人兄弟!
You're gonna know you kill a black brother!
西塞罗。
Cicero.
好吧,斯泰尔斯,至少检查一下绳子。
O.K., stiles, ought to at least check that rope.
也许我可以逃掉,或者是你来抓我。
Mayhaps I could've got away, or be for you catchin' me.
你的成员。
You 'member that.
你整天都记得这句话。你杀了我。
You 'member that all day. You killed me.
你的成员。
You 'member that.
电影精选列表